Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Fat Doctors!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fat Doctors!!! (1994 Views)

Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fat Doctors!!! by Symphony007: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Every medical practitioner will tell you that a healthy weight level is key to good health but what if the medical practitioner giving that advice, is himself overweight...this is becoming a thread, especially I nigeria, overweight and unhealthy doctors, what advice will they give their patient?

Imagine this guy below is your doctor and he is advising you to loose weight.

Re: Fat Doctors!!! by uboma(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
What a funny topic.

I know a medical doctor who takes 4 bottles of Coka Cola soft drink on a daily basis and I wonder why.
Re: Fat Doctors!!! by Craigston: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Just look at him, smile and say, '...do you mind joining me at the gym next week?'

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be The Cause Of This? / South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! / Skin Rashes Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.