Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73391 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 11, 2015
fineyemi:
hmmmm! I sigh heavily for u. Sha no go fvck ogbanje gal.

Na ogbanje dey sweet pass,out of body experience when u dey nut
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by seraphine(f): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2015
I suggest you visit a good man of God for deliverance. Remember,any man of God that asks you for money to conduct deliverance on you is not genuine.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Alright let me add my own advice.
At op, you know one thing about life, what works for you may not work for others and vice versa.There are people who are just lucky in life, weda they are good or bad.Also there those that needs to uplift their spiritual life by avoiding all kinds of immoralities, especially fornication. Truth be told, of there anything that delays or hinder success to many people, it's fornication.Many Young men and women who avoid this are usually focused, and their success often come miraculously. I will advice you avoid Bleep for now since it affects you greatly.Unlucky you! But it's for the best.God bless.
Trash grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by menix(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmm...

I should blame u wella..

Wen u noticed ur dwindling life, u should ve picked race..

See, i ve dis fine gal dat gave mii wahala buh d weekend i lashed her my monday was so bad dat I losed 50k possibly over paying or it disappeared.
D 2nd time i lashed her, same thing buh a smaller sum.
No b persin buy mii Bolt sneakers mk i run...

Guyz i mst advise u guyz, most lady u see out there re destiny killers...

OP, jst go for deliverance nd let God b ur best friend now...

Modified:
During this period wiv dis gal, i could not blive i was not able to raise 600-700k i needed 4 a biz..

4 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Thryphosa(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Very serious case! But to me, I don't believe it is ogbanje or spiritual problem related with sex. I think it is obsession just like someone has pointed out. You need to work on yourself, discipline yourself, think more about your career and give sex a break.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by calmbabadee(m): 1:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Still not your sis...so you don't know any other tribe apart from the three lousy ones

easy my lady. i am first and foremost a human being, before being a nigerian ...................

kindly stay of the lousy tribes lines
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 11, 2015
My GOD!!!!! Nigeria is phucked if your typical youth thinks like this OP!!!! Very superstitious and illogical people!!! I mean, why don't you man up to your failures in life and take the bull by it's horn rather than come up with some imaginary, bed-time story !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Two times a day for 3 yrs isn't that bad especially on top one toto, I would say he tried. grin

Omo, if na me be the babe, I go see myself as therapeutic tablets o.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by lovely17(m): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2015
me I don't know o but I think mtn costumer care can help it's 180
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2015
calmbabadee:

easy my lady. i am first and foremost a human being, before being a nigerian ...................

kindly stay of the lousy tribes lines

Okay! *smiles*

Oya come close let me give you a sisterly hug grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by kalufelix(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Dial *556#
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by boluyongp(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2015
You've smashed ayamatanga. You life is in shambles OP, we can't help you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by calmbabadee(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Okay! *smiles*

Oya come close let me give you a sisterly hug grin

at last! if you are my interviewer, its pretty certain the search continues cheesy
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by DozieInc(m): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Ask the babe if she dey work for Nigerian Luck Exchange. I know of someone with almost similar experience, guy for ur own sake ehhn, just stop living with her, infact break up.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by boluyongp(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2015
kalufelix:
Dial *556#
Lmao. grin grin grin .. Sperm account balance ba grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Omo, if na me be the babe, I go see myself as therapeutic tablets o.
But which normal guy lives with a woman when you guys aren't married?
That particular action alone is enough to wreck you, if you're still struggling to consolidate and stabilize.

Abeg make my guy carry him cross ,I no fit shout awoko.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Kennedykak(f): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around
Bleep the priest... And when the priest sins who does the priest confesses to or don't the priests sin?

Dude just confess your sins to God directly and use the Bible as your daily guide. Go to a living church and seek deliverance and all will be well. I hope I've tried for you.

Its well my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 1:30am On Apr 11, 2015
calmbabadee:

at last! if you are my interviewer, its pretty certain the search continues cheesy

I don't get it, repete undecided
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by leahcimzil: 1:30am On Apr 11, 2015
its all in yur head bro....puna no dey cos badluck na goodluck e dey cos. I no know which kind yeye head yu get oh
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by boluyongp(m): 1:32am On Apr 11, 2015
DozieInc:
Ask the babe if she dey work for Nigerian Luck Exchange. I know of someone with almost similar experience, guy for ur own sake ehhn, just stop living with her, infact break up.

grin grin guy you wicked o, this thing no be laffing matter o my broda grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Petra23(f): 1:33am On Apr 11, 2015
I blv d p is frn ur end.lik dey say,time cost money n ts so xpensive.b useful to ursef n stop blamin t on d gurl.m sure u gt ma point.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2015
I can see the ladies defending their own. honestly either directly or indirectly, the lady is my problem. There was a time I ran away for her for like 2 months to stay with a friend. when I came back, she was still begging me instead of her to vex and go her way.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Lekmight1(m): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(in mama patience voice) See dis fool she not gaining anything from you,#smh, she gaining alot from ur destiny embarassed cry
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2015
zleemshaddy:
grin lipsrsealed

meanwhile vote jK cool
u dey craze! Lagoon is calling
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by tufine: 1:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Let me get this right, you fu*k this so called girl of yours everyday, (she nor dey see her period) okay you even fu*k when she is on her period Abi.

My friend go find seek attention somewhere else.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Kennedykak:
Bleep the priest... And when the priest sins who does the priest confesses to or don't the priests sin?

Dude just confess your sins to God directly and use the Bible as your daily guide. Go to a living church and seek deliverance and all will be well. I hope I've tried for you.

Its well my dear.

Baddest gurl! u mek sense small
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:53am On Apr 11, 2015
REALCHANGE20151:
Una they sleep at all?
No. Me and 2dice dey roll joints as I speak
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by henribj(m): 1:55am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

THE GUY DEY FUCCCK AS IF E DEY LIFE LONG PILLS! 2 TIME A DAY FOR THREE YEARS...I tire o. shocked

Twice a day f..k no be new thing nah, it's only when you guys start calculating the years into the matter na when e go wan look like say na impossible. If your bf get house and it happens you live with him, una go dey f..k steady, except say the girl dey frigid. peeps dey even f..k more than twice a day, na just make the girl dey constantly around you, then make she come fine join with better assets.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by leonshom(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Maybe you re spending much of your time on it, rather,you can use that time to focus on your business,study etc. Not sure if see or the woman brings bad luck blah blah. Whatever that would happen in life shall happen, it's destiny. With time,i'm sure you will be fine. Don't condemn the lady totally if you have no prove that she's the one behind your unfortunate occurrences!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ikojo2(f): 2:08am On Apr 11, 2015
How can u b aving sex 2ice a day 4 3yr to some1 who is nt ur wife?c'mon u jst exaggerating,my dear go for deliverance fast n pray,its jst ur mindset ntin is wrong wit u.GOD can correct anytin nd everytin.abeg marry d girl o or who u wnt leave her 4?jst kiddin.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Fringes(m): 2:09am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I can see the ladies defending their own. honestly either directly or indirectly, the lady is my problem. There was a time I ran away for her for like 2 months to stay with a friend. when I came back, she was still begging me instead of her to vex and go her way.

Mr Oga, don't hide under the fact that you think NL is a faceless forum. it looks like you aren't stupid about your own life - especially with the content of your replies here.

I'm not saying you can't have spiritual problems, or you don't have, neither am I averring that you have. I'm however convinced that you are very weak and might not find any headway soon with the rubbish troops you at giving here.

For crying out loud, what is your concern about women defending themselves? What point are you getting at by buttresing the perception that this good girl - as you personally wrote - is the source of your problem?

Haven't you read the part of the Bible that says a man can't remain in sin and expect God's grace to abound? Didn't you read a comment here where someone told you that you probably carry a special divine unction for which sin that might not immediately tell on other people's destinies would immediately reflect on yours?

My brother, God still loves you men - and He might not have left you to your reprobate mind yet. If I may ask, how many babies did this your 2*365*3 girlfriend abort for you?

Two, did you break up with her irresponsibly after everything or not?

Pls remember the advice that evil spirits might really not need a second episode of sex to. drain you spiritually - so please stop badmouthing a girl who served and serviced you unrighteously but selflessly!

Let me leave you with this: don't fight people who are possessed - Ogbanje/Emere/witch or whatever. I can tell you categorically that they are themselves not happy to be demons. Often times, they are also looking for a way out of their own bondages to Satan. You've however got to get serious first, okay?

9 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Tearg1: 2:12am On Apr 11, 2015
hey bro let me share my story with you, hopefully you will follow thesame steps and receive your deliverance.

I met this Ogbanje girl here in London at a train station, so we exchanged pins, each time I noticed she is always negative and says things that are sad. but I never clocked who she was spiritually,... one day I went to visit her and we started having sex. play play, it turned into a relationship... I start noticing that all the time I spent with her, my brain went dead, I couldnt think, no ideas, no creativity, I felt like the fountain of my life has disappeared. Honestly I never knew that she was the cause, because she had a spiritual husband, and she also had a serpent spirit.

My guy this girl is from east Africa. Everything I did went wrong. I couldnt focus on anything,... each time I try to break up the relationship she will never want to let go. until one day I decided to visit my sister, when I got to her house, I felt like everything was ok, but the moment I return back to the house I shared with the ogbanje girl, the whole negativity kicks in.

Thats when I decided to make a huge change. I decided to start drawing closer to God, remained prayerful with my anointing oil... I knew I had to run away for my dear life..... So one day before she got back I packed my suitcase and ran away from the house...

she caught me on the way out so it resulted in a huge argument... but I never let that deter me... I knew I needed God at this point, because she threatened to harm me spiritually if I break up the relationship. I started attending prayer meetings, and lucky for me, my Bishop was doing a 7 days fasting in church, so he asked me to join him, which I did.... in one of the night services, God interveined and set me free from her bondage spiritually... I saw that she had already transfered some of her spirits to me... thats the reason for disappointments etc.

I had to draw closer to God... became born again, got baptised, and thats when every evil done against me came out of my body/spirit. I became free.... 2 months later I met my fiance in church and we got engaged.

bro... there were constant spiritual attacks on me and my fiancee... but once you have Jesus you will overcome...

Try and visit TB Joshua's church... he is a true prophet... you will be able to receive deliverance from there... and once you get your deliverance, make sure you look for a bible believing church... size doesnt matter, God will direct you to one if you pray about it....

GET BAPTISED....!!!! and believe me.... as God delivered me, he too will deliver you and restore all that was stolen from you spiritually......

May the grace of the Lord abide with you..... In Jesus Name... Amen... !!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.