Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Friend Zone Or Love Zone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Zone Or Love Zone (2230 Views)

Friend-zone OR Let Go ? / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Could This Be The Pit Of Friend Zone Or Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Zone Or Love Zone by 2ndking: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Choi! Not even one encouraging advise. cheesy

OP how close have you become to this girl, like the kind of discuss you both normally have. Have you two ever had a date out before.

The parents use to be my family friend.
I've not to close to the girl
Re: Friend Zone Or Love Zone by 2ndking: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Zed, missclassy, erotic, Ronald and others
thanks so much for your contribution so far.
Re: Friend Zone Or Love Zone by 2ndking: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:

Go figure wink
Alright dude
Re: Friend Zone Or Love Zone by ronald4lif(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
2ndking:

The parents use to be my family friend.
I've not to close to the girl

It takes more than just calls and text to create that positive impression. You should first of all try and go out on a date with this girl. A restaurant, to the movies or a recreational center. Be real, jovial and make her feel relax whenever you're with her. When she's relaxed with you it paves way for her to start opening up to some of her personal issues. You should show concern to whatever her worries are or whatever issue she raised. Gradually, you'll get to build her trust. Hang out more often with her too. It will get to a point that you'll feel the atmosphere is right to ask her out again and she just might accept.

There's also a possibility that when she confide in you always, trust you, you both might just lock lips in one of your outings. A girl must not say yes before accepting to date you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Zone Or Love Zone by 2ndking: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

It takes more than just calls and text to create that positive impression. You should first of all try and go out on a date with this girl. A restaurant, to the movies or a recreational center. Be real, jovial and make her feel relax whenever you're with her. When she's relaxed with you it paves way for her to start opening up to some of her personal issues. You should show concern to whatever her worries are or whatever issue she raised. Gradually, you'll get to build her trust. Hang out more often with her too. It will get to a point that you'll feel the atmosphere is right to ask her out again and she just might accept.

There's also a possibility that when she confide in you always, trust you, you both might just lock lips in one of your outings. A girl must not say yes before accepting to date you.
cool
ronald4lif:

Ťhis is my best
Re: Friend Zone Or Love Zone by 2ndking: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

THANKS ALOT DEAR though I've been away for a while. I believe this will work out "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Both Genders:can You Make Love Without Kissing??? / Do You Know How Couples Sleep On Bed? LOL ... #2 Is Temptive / Why Women Should Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.