Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Women Should Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Should Know How To Cook? (2228 Views)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by kateskitty(f): 4:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Q: Why should a woman know how to cook?
A: You are an adult.

If your parents could cook for you from when you were little up until when they shipped you off to college sad, that shows that they are matured and responsible adults. So at some point in your miserable life grin, you will have to learn to be independent and grow up, hence, cooking for yourself will become very necessary.
Buying food from outside may seem easy and convenient at first but it is not so in the long run. You’ll understand once you take up cooking at home, that you are able to cook to your taste and manage your weight by managing what you eat.
Chopping the vegetables, peeling, stirring a pot of soup or sauce, baking while you let your mind wander and drift away from worries – this is what cooking is about, it can help to ease stress and release your tensions.
When you eat in a restaurant you are not just paying for the food but also the building where you're eating, the staff who served you, the service, and other costs involved with the restaurant, so you can't compare cooking for yourself to eating out. Cooking is a great way to save money on food.
Women who can cook are more appealing to men, and men who cook are more appealing to women, there is nothing hotter than a guy who can cook. Who isn’t impressed with their partner who cooks well? Cooking for yourself helps you control the ingredients, so you can avoid using the unhealthy additives and preservatives used in processed food.
I personally feel that cooking is a basic life skill that everyone should learn. This skill is an amazing combination of art and science. It will definitely help to improve your life. So it's not about being a woman, it's about being a fvcking adult grin

Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by GreatYinkus(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2016
But cooking is not my hobby undecided
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Why wouldn't a woman know how to cook sef?
Some people's lives are messed up big time
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by gistme24(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
my one weakest point as a bachelor, and the fact that I love home cooked meals makes it worst.

I usually just bribe someone to help me grin

But it has made me to respect women, especially married career women, more.
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by MrCork: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
kateskitty:

If your parents could cook for you from when you were little up until when they shipped you off to college sad, that shows that they are matured and responsible adults. So at some point in your miserable life grin, you will have to learn to be independent and grow up, hence, cooking for yourself will become very necessary.
Buying food from outside may seem easy and convenient at first but it is not so in the long run. You’ll understand once you take up cooking at home, that you are able to cook to your taste and manage your weight by managing what you eat.
Chopping the vegetables, peeling, stirring a pot of soup or sauce, baking while you let your mind wander and drift away from worries – this is what cooking is about, it can help to ease stress and release your tensions.
When you eat in a restaurant you are not just paying for the food but also the building where you're eating, the staff who served you, the service, and other costs involved with the restaurant, so you can't compare cooking for yourself to eating out. Cooking is a great way to save money on food.
Women who can cook are more appealing to men, and men who cook are more appealing to women, there is nothing hotter than a guy who can cook. Who isn’t impressed with their partner who cooks well? Cooking for yourself helps you control the ingredients, so you can avoid using the unhealthy additives and preservatives used in processed food.
I personally feel that cooking is a basic life skill that everyone should learn. This skill is an amazing combination of art and science. It will definitely help to improve your life. So it's not about being a woman, it's about being a fvcking adult grin

angry
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by MrCork: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
kateskitty:

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
The only recipe i know is pvssy...Thank you angry
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by cruzita(f): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
I know how to cook very well but I also want my man to know how to cook also so that when I'm not around my children won't look malnourished to the point I won't be able to recognise dem
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Dekatron(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
cruzita:
I know how to cook very well but I also want my man to know how to cook also so that when I'm not around my children won't look malnourished to the point I won't be able to recognise dem

Oya, I dey here.

From fried rice to moi moi. . . I dey cook am

Infact, I dey eat my cooked rice since morning. . . . Yesterday, na fried yam and omelette I cook. . . . Our shildren won't starve o!! grin grin

Yorùbá lawa, we take care of our women!!
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Omo obirin nile yoruba o gbodo ma mo ounje se. Oseewo.

Ounje ama jeki ori oko re ko pe kio si feran re si.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by cruzita(f): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dekatron:

Oya, I dey here.

From fried rice to moi moi. . . I dey cook am

Infact, I dey eat my cooked rice since morning. . . . Yesterday, na fried yam and omelette I cook. . . . Our shildren won't starve o!! grin grin

Yorùbá lawa, we take care of our women!!
Yoruba !!!!*runs for my heart*
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Dekatron(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
cruzita:
Yoruba !!!!*runs for my heart*
Babe, really why?

I'd draft a heart insurance for you o. . . . Your heart is safe
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by kateskitty(f): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2016
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry

It depends on the shade of light grin
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by MrCork: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2016
kateskitty:

It depends on the shade of light grin

angry
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by kateskitty(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Oh I'm sorry, did I make you mad
There's a saying 'ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer' grin
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by MrCork: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
kateskitty:

Oh I'm sorry, did I make you mad
There's a saying 'ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer' grin

...watch yor Ghana mouth...don't make me ban u..6 month ban! angry
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by kateskitty(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrCork:

OMG what have I done. E pain you like this grin
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by MrCork: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
kateskitty:

OMG what have I done. E pain you like this grin

angry
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by misspicy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
So at some point in your miserable life
Have you ever met a nairalander that types without insult?
na was undecided
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrCork:

IF you are able to ban, please ban me. or make i forward am? you be mumu.
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by kateskitty(f): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

Have you ever met a nairalander that types without insult?

na was undecided
Only ment it as a joke grin not insult
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by misspicy(f): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
kateskitty:
Only ment it as a joke grin not insult
expensive joke ma'am
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by kateskitty(f): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

expensive joke ma'am
Really, wow it looks so cheap
Re: Why Women Should Know How To Cook? by Ginaz(f): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oh ya, but why are they not getting married? Why the ones who doesn't even know how to boil rice marries each year by year

Life is such an irony, all I can say is GOOD CHARACTER COVERS EVERYTHING. You shouldn't be concern about another adult who cannot cook, its their life not yours. I always believe that a woman should know how to cook, till a girlfriend of mine who can't fry a thing got married recently and you know what? I can tell by the joy and laughter in her home that she is happily married. I was surprise when she cooked a delicious coconut rice when I visited her, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Olden days don pass, now na who get character men dey find.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage / 17 Famous Ad Slogans That Work For Condom Brands As Well / A Nigerian Girl Asked Her Boyfriend A Question. See The Epic Reply She Got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.