Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. (20830 Views)

Appeal Court: Faulty Card Reader Can’t Invalidate An Election / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by coogar: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:

They don't want to risk anything, but desire good government. How shall that be?

I had to drive about 45 minutes down here. Still wondering why many folks are not interested in who shall govern them for the next years! Shameful!

Still waiting to vote. ..It's the little I can do!

it's pathetic, really.
today is saturday, many of them have PVCs and yet they won't go out to the polling unit on their street to cast their votes. the ones who manage to drag themselves out to the units for accreditation would not return to cast their votes.

it's the orientation of our people. if they are sharing rice & tubers of yam there, they would be there as early as 6am. watch how the northerners would come out ën masse and perform their civic duties. when the results come out, the southerners would start accusing them of rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by scachy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ojnnaco:
Why should d whole focus be on Port Harcourt ....dis oil will soon finish and everybody will rest
😁 lols, abi oo
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ozoigbondu: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

I will track you down today. I stay at GRA and my people are watching your movement. Oloshi omo werey angry

See this one just ask for directions i will send it
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
godofwar666:
What is the essence 4 me coming out wen i knw 4 sure that PDP wil rig am. At ome watching game of throne season 5
like seriously is the season five out?
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
coogar:

it's pathetic, really.
today is saturday, many of them have PVCs and yet they won't go out to the polling unit on their street to cast their votes. the ones who manage to drag themselves out to the units for accreditation would not return to cast their votes.

it's the orientation of our people. if they are sharing rice & tubers of yam there, they would be there as early as 6am. watch how the northerners would come out ën masse and perform their civic duties. when the results come out, the southerners would start accusing them of rigging.

Really sad. Though I have successfully convinced not a few to come out and vote. The apathy is depressing!
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Benfaco: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
shoturtrap:
I will comment soon.
By the way has any of you seen my missing goat?

yes I saw it moving around my street like a homeless goat. I had no other choice than to corner it and butcher it. Never knew goat meat make sense like this o.
contact me let me give you the left over
grin
shoturtrap:
I will comment soon.

yes I saw it moving around my street like a homeless goat. I had no other choice than to corner it and butcher it. Never knew goat meat make sense like this o.
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

See this one just ask for directions i will send it

If dem born u well send it. You go see hell angry
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Benfaco: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
shoturtrap:
I will comment soon.

grin
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ezystar(f): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't knw why oo..or am I d only one noticing that wike talks and sounds more like a tout...

5 Likes

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by godofwar666(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
1bunne4lif:
like seriously is the season five out?
yes watching it online, not yet out on dvd
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by osbornfotovideo: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
I can say is peaceful here in Aba, Abia State

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ozoigbondu: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

This boy park well
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
godofwar666:
yes watching it online, not yet out on dvd
Ok. I've been hunting for it for a long time now. Can't just wait to complete it and have rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by IVORY2009(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

This man is a killer, take note of him, he killed Aisha, the Sliverbird news lady...
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Adesiji77: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:
All i see is pot belle

grin
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by otokx(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
coogar:
nigerians in the south would never come out and vote massively - yet we always blame the northerners for our own failure during presidential elections.

the authorities should be jamming all communications & take light to force people out of their homes. majority of them are on their iPads now updating their profile with the latest shoes they got from paris.

irresponsible lots!

There is no light, our generators are on, i went to vote and the INEC officials refused to bring materials to my unit, over 5 hours of my life wasted and now they are saying tomorrow knowing that people will not come so that they can sell the ballot papers.
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by jamesbridget13(f): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
hmmm no one wants to die. since our politicians have decided to play politics dirty, me go dey inside my house. let d best rigger win. i cant risk my life for anyone's ambition o
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by coogar: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
otokx:

There is no light, our generators are on, i went to vote and the INEC officials refused to bring materials to my unit, over 5 hours of my life wasted and now they are saying tomorrow knowing that people will not come so that they can sell the ballot papers.

report them to JEGA.
take a picture of the unit, the officials, etc and send to channels TV. those officials have taken money from politicians to ruin the process. that's the job of wike & his former girlfriend PEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

This boy park well

Send me your address if you are enough to face me
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
woodcook:

op I no mean to insult you ooh but see as you big like cow. You better so something about your weight/belly. You still dey young see as carelessness wan finish you. Thank me later.
My dear, thank you for your concern, l do enough exercise.
I believe it's evidence of improved living standard.
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by otokx(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
coogar:

report them to JEGA.
take a picture of the unit, the officials, etc and send to channels TV. those officials have taken money from politicians to ruin the process. that's the job of wike & his former girlfriend PEJ.

Bros na so you hate me? Make me take picture so that sorry will be my name abi? Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ozoigbondu: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

GRA onitsha opposite onitsha north local goverment headquaters.At the gate there ask the vigilante for sir ejison house.l am waiting

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GRA onitsha opposite onitsha north local goverment headquaters.At the gate there ask the vigilante for sir ejison house.l am waiting

What is your name and number? I want to make sure I won't fire at innocent people but you angry
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ozoigbondu: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

What is your name and number? I want to make sure I won't fire at innocent people but you angry

My friend shut up l have given you the address

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by IVORY2009(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

Warning, this man is an Islamist killer, be warned and take note, all effort to trace him proved abortive.
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by IVORY2009(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
uselessgoat:

[/s]

Killer, he killed the siverbird lady...
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ideykwum: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
I call it CHANGE!! I don't care about Wike, but Amaechi cannot be rewarded after messing up GEJ! Period!

agurza:
so it's no more GEJ 2019, now PHC for GEJ? What do call dat?
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

My friend shut up l have given you the address

If dem born you well, come out side the gate by 3:30
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
op i can see u there with ur big belle
That's evidence of my hustle.
gringringrin
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by ozoigbondu: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

If dem born you well, come out side the gate by 3:30

let me make this easier for you my polling unit is ogbomma cresent.Waiting for the vist
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by popcykaylah(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
People are afraid of violence perpuated by Amaechi and his cohorts but whatever happens Wike Will Win
na only amechi dey make trouble for pH?what about wike?why didn't you mention his name?everyone knows wike for that.
Re: Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

let me make this easier for you my polling unit is ogbomma cresent.Waiting for the vist

I go show. Get ready for your funeral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: "N950,000 Is My Monthly Salary As A Minister" / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.