Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. (16945 Views)

What Is The Most Sweetest Thing In This World? / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) / Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
FLAWLES:
.which pM?na AM
lol funny girl and i love funny girls most especially EDO girls.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:
Tkin ice cream as u lay in d arms of d lv of ur lyf ,wyl u both watch a horror movie....D sweetness is killing!!!
ice cream abi hot sperm? tongue u neva talk truth grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Refreshrate, Softapple and Flaws. Una dey spoil show for me here oh. Y re u guys attacking eachother? grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Flawles I mean tongue
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
ice cream abi hot sperm? tongue u neva talk truth grin
Ice cream jor... C ur bent mind tongue
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
Refreshrate, Softapple and Flaws. Una dey spoil show for me here oh. Y re u guys attacking eachother? grin

I apologise no vex
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ice cream jor... C ur bent mind tongue

Scientifically speaking, I hope you know that cum and ice cream have about the same amount of protein
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Scientifically speaking, I hope you know that cum and ice cream have about the same amount of protein
Ah! wer did u hear dt 1? No nid for lng talk,jes gimme proof
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ah! wer did u hear dt 1? No nid for lng talk,jes gimme proof

As they say, "the proof's in the pudding" grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

As they say, "the proof's in the pudding" grin
Oya gimme d pudding
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Oya gimme d pudding

Nasty girl!

You want me to fill your mouth up don't you

I know it's been a while since you had some.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Nasty girl!

You want me to fill your mouth up don't you

I know it's been a while since you had some.
My mouth? Ewww! I jes nid 2 tk it 2 a lab n check out ur claim
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

My mouth? Ewww! I jes nid 2 tk it 2 a lab n check out ur claim

Oh please Lisa, just stop pretending.

Besides, I would never let you analyze my pudding tongue
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Oh please Lisa, just stop pretending.

Besides, I would never let you analyze my pudding tongue
I'm not pretending...I do not want dt stuff anywer near ma face tlk more of my mouth
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

I'm not pretending...I do not want dt stuff anywer near ma face tlk more of my mouth

Hmmm undecided

What of when you get married
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Hmmm undecided

What of when you get married
It doesnt change a tn...Anywer bt my face/mouth
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

It doesnt change a tn...Anywer bt my face/mouth

Did you know that women who swallow are more likely to conceive by the same guy

What kind of marriage would it be, where my wife can't give me all of her, seriously

Anywho, I hope you become a freak, at least when u marry.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Did you know that women who swallow are more likely to conceive by the same guy

What kind of marriage would it be, where my wife can't give me all of her, seriously

Anywho, I hope you become a freak, at least when u marry.
Wot additional pleasure will u derive from squirtin in sm1's mouth... Me fnks its not necessary
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Wot additional pleasure will u derive from squirtin in sm1's mouth... Me fnks its not necessary

Oh Lisa, I could never really put in words the feeling that comes from a woman orally accepting ones orgasm.

You are right though, it ain't really that necessary, more like the icing on the cake but sometimes, it's just extra fun to lick the icing.

I like your current stance though, shoes ur still a goody 2 shoes, I'll leave the tutoring to your future husby grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Oh Lisa, I could never really put in words the feeling that comes from a woman orally accepting ones orgasm.

You are right though, it ain't really that necessary, more like the icing on the cake but sometimes, it's just extra fun to lick the icing.

I like your current stance though, shoes ur still a goody 2 shoes, I'll leave the tutoring to your future husby grin
After getting me curious, u wna leave my tutoring 2 sm1 else abi.... Diaris God
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by pTomz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

No mind me I just try follow you play. How that side na? You no vote?
no time ma broda, twas me n ma blanket today vs Food n moviesgrin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

After getting me curious, u wna leave my tutoring 2 sm1 else abi.... Diaris God

Yes na!

I don't want another good girl gone bad on my case, cause, "once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever".
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Yes na!

I don't want another good girl gone bad on my case, cause, "once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever".
I'm not gd n at d same tym not bad....Don't worry ur head abt anytn, i can handle it
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

I'm not gd n at d same tym not bad....Don't worry ur head abt anytn, i can handle it

Neither good, nor bad Stuck in limbo are we

Well miss Lisa, I would love to feed you and be fed by you, let's just leave it at that grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Neither good, nor bad Stuck in limbo are we

Well miss Lisa, I would love to feed you and be fed by you, let's just leave it at that grin
okies
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

okies

Okie Dokie wink
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
pTomz:
no time ma broda, twas me n ma blanket today vs Food n moviesgrin

Together with Nairaland lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
GhostProtocol:

thank u my brother, tell her oh grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by jamillion: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
I think is waking up every morning and find out you woke up healthy and balance. I so love morning sun...mmmmm
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by FLAWLES(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
Flawles I mean tongue
.is eee me ur calling?
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by FLAWLES(f): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
lol funny girl and i love funny girls most especially EDO girls.
.m not an Edo girl;
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by vanessa123(f): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
The sweetest thing on earth is "knowing God"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Women: Can you believe these are men? / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.