Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Friend Loves My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Loves My Gf (1450 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Loves My Gf by hertz9te(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
okay,I have a friend,a good friend I think.
there's a girl I just started dating,my friend looks interested in the girl girl am dating,and just recently he told me he dreamt about her and is beginning to like her.
I really don't know what to do since I've not been confronted with this type of situation before.
points to note:
1.am beginning to like her
2.she asks about him sometimes
3.she just got to know him not quite long ago
4.I've known her for over 2yrs but just started dating her
5.he has numerous girls for sex
6.I think he likes her cos I told him things about her.I've been telling him things about her before I started dating her,cos then I wasn't really interested in her
7.am confused,I thought I was this maestro in handling and dealing with relationships.
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Two of you can share naw, there is joy in sharing, what are friends for?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Princecalm(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
You can't stop your friend from loving her, the best you can do is to make your gf not to get attracted to him but don't do anything nagatively.
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Tunnamania(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
This reminds me of two friends that believes in 50-50 formula. But babe, by giving this type of advice, have u dated two friends before?
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
haha
that your friend i now trust am .na like play he dey start at the end he will now tell you he did it with your consent..euen such friend feel kill person cos me am not expecting it from a friend
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well...

The truth is, if she wants to leave you for him, there isn't much you can do. Just love her like you would someone you are dating and in love with. And if she wants to stay, she will stay.

As for your friend, stop telling him things about her. And be careful of him generally. A broda who can look at another broda's girlfriend...is a morrafucker!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pleas bru can we have a pix of yo peni s and last bank account alert

Tenk
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by MzzTega(f): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
.Your topic said;‘‘ My friend loves my gf" while you wrote in your post that he said ‘‘I'm beginning to like her". They are two different things.
You also said that; he has numerous girls for sex.
Seriously,that guy is lusting after your girlfriend. What the hell are you doing with that kinda friend Except if both of you are alike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Tunnamania(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tunnamania:

This reminds me of two friends that believes in 50-50 formula. But babe, by giving this type of advice, have u dated two friends before?
No I haven't , he gave his friend too much details about her hence his friend's interest, he should just share her with him period.
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by darnley16(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
I tell you, there's joy in sharing
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by darnley16(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
52likes for you there

1 Like

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by habeebcole: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
hmmmmm...........can u share ur husband and say dat there is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by kingstylo01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok ...Make una dey do 3.some grin
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by hertz9te(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
darnley16:
I tell you, there's joy in sharing
firstEVA:
kingstylo01:
Ok ...Make una dey do 3.some grin
you guys should totally hook up.match made in heaven
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by hertz9te(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzzTega:
.Your topic said;‘‘ My friend loves my gf" while you wrote in your post that he said ‘‘I'm beginning to like her". They are two different things.
You also said that; he has numerous girls for sex.
Seriously,that guy is lusting after your girlfriend. What the hell are you doing with that kinda friend Except if both of you are alike.
I didn't like her wen I asked her out,bit we were dating...I was in for the sex to before..dunno
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
habeebcole:
hmmmmm...........can u share ur husband and say dat there is love in sharing
the op's case is different, they aint married, marriage is a very serious matter.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by darnley16(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
hertz9te:
you guys should totally hook up.match made in heaven
I tell you, bro won't u join!!??
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Brugo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bro you must warn your babe. Also tell your friend to keep off. Some things should not even be discussed among friends. Which kind talk be that? angry

If you think you can let her date him and they'll break up then she'll come back to you, bro that is a dream. She'll never come back. Don't take this sh*t from your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by TIDDOLL(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
What iz good for the GOOSE iz good for the GANDER(...Luv in sharing.
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
angry
ditch your so called friend now!
if not.............
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by Tunnamania(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
hertz9te:
I didn't like her wen I asked her out,bit we were dating...I was in for the sex to before..dunno
So my assumptions were right, u are ronaldo while your friend is messi. you can follow the advice of that lady up there (50-50). I just pity the poor girl.
Re: My Friend Loves My Gf by MzzTega(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
hertz9te:
Thought as much,you gat same orientation with your friend and that's bad.
hmmmmmm. I think you should have a hearty talk with him,let him understand you. And stop giving him the wrong impression about the girl and your relationship with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See A Guy Wicked Reply To His Girlfriend Demanding For Money(snapshot) / Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? / Are All Ladies Like This?(screen shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.