Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. (4079 Views)

She Loves My D**k / White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Met this gal not long ago. We got along after a while of her forming miss expensive.. Thou she later accepted. So i moved ahead and invited her to my place. Later on i decided to introduce her to my frnds.. U know wen u gat a gal u wanna impress sometimes.. Bt ma case seem different.. Chai which kind life na.. I just took her some walks nd introduce to ma frnds and bla bla bla. Later on dat evening we gat back home only for her to start asking about a particular guy i show her.. So me thinking she was just to know him i went far telling her about him. Only to see she later start talking to him now she said she dnt want to continue with me again.. I so much love dis babe.. Pls wat do i do now. Am confused. D guy in question dnt love her bt is ready to bleep her cus i see dats wat he will do cus he gat his own bae. Chai why me..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Kushpapi: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by XaNdEr101(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
second to comment incase u make fp.. grin
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Hector09(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kill urself
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by shininglite(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Welcome to the zone son...

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by misscrystals(f): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
talk to that your friend to leave her for you na
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Garshyzee(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
grin ;Dmadam u badt...
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
she is d one goin after him ni.. Ayam nt understanding
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
shininglite:
which zone biko.. Hw am i son to u undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hector09:
Kill urself

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Chanchit: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:

It does not work like that. The only way he won't lose totally is by striking her before his friend does cos she's definitely gonna fu ck ur friend. She does not have feelings for you, so if you keep her you are just keeping her for ur friend to continue his free strikes, while you keep staying at offside.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by BlackDBagba: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Stuffs nightmares are made of! sad
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chanchit:

It does not work like that. The only way he won't lose totally is by striking her before his friend does cos she's definitely gonna fu ck ur friend. She does not have feelings for you, so if you keep her you are just keeping her for ur friend to continue his free strikes, while you keep staying at offside.
chai... Gals sha.. cry cry cry
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by dacblogger: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
let the girl be, dnt force her 2 like you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
dacblogger:
let the girl be, dnt force her 2 like you...
thanks maam.. Goin to drop red card embarassed
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by sweettease(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
shininglite:
lol it seems you've been in the zone for a while
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by firstking01(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rubbish, she never had one dot of likeness for you....that's a slap in the face....if i see you go beg that girl eh, you'd need a brain revamping angry

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by sweettease(f): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
You don't tell a child not to play with fire, you should but that's how the parable goes grin just let her be, your struggle should be on moving on
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by XaNdEr101(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
sweettease:
lol it seems you've been in the zone for a while
abeg no wellcome him o.tell him the way out from ur experience :p
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
The girl needs Jesus!!
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish, she never had one dot of likeness for you....that's a slap in the face....if i see you go beg that girl eh, you'd need a brain revamping angry
i aint goin back.. Chai bt gals sha..
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by gabinogem(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Find one of her friend & date... Sometimes these bitchès need virus act.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
gabinogem:
Find one of her friend & date... Sometimes these bitchès need virus act.
neva knew any.. We met frm afar.. Dating site. She came up bt changed wen she met ma frnd
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by sweettease(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
XaNdEr101:

abeg no wellcome him o.tell him the way out from ur experience :p
who told you that's my experience?
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by megareal: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sowi, she doesn't like you. Just leave am like dat, wetin she dey find, she go soon collect from that your guy hand. She's gat no loyalty, only rampant hormones.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ginajet01 hymanflex Larabae13 beckyta naijamakossa jidxin coman see ur boy o
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
Met this gal not long ago. We got along after a while of her forming miss expensive.. Thou she later accepted. So i moved ahead and invited her to my place. Later on i decided to introduce her to my frnds.. U know wen u gat a gal u wanna impress sometimes.. Bt ma case seem different.. Chai which kind life na.. I just took her some walks nd introduce to ma frnds and bla bla bla. Later on dat evening we gat back home only for her to start asking about a particular guy i show her.. So me thinking she was just to know him i went far telling her about him. Only to see she later start talking to him now she said she dnt want to continue with me again.. I so much love dis babe.. Pls wat do i do now. Am confused. D guy in question dnt love her bt is ready to bleep her cus i see dats wat he will do cus he gat his own bae. Chai why me..
sorry oh my bloda. leave the girl and find another one them plenty for this planet. bless her and pray for their relationship but make sure she does not come back to you. if she does please do a bastard revenge.

thank me later.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Holes aint loyal and poles not giving up

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:
Sowi, she doesn't like you. Just leave am like dat, wetin she dey find, she go soon collect from that your guy hand. She's gat no loyalty, only rampant hormones.
thanks..
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by naijamakossa(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
sorry oh my bloda. leave the girl and find another one them plenty for this planet. bless her and pray for their relationship but make sure she does not come back to you. if she does please do a bastard revenge.

thank me later.
come back to where...

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
naijamakossa:
bros na me u wan use baton for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? / 9 Tips To Becoming A Bad Boy / Sex For Revenge (wrong Turn). Only For Adult's 18+ Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.