Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Bosoms Sagging - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bosoms Sagging (64905 Views)

Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosoms Sagging by abebio: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Cchuks27(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Forget all the grammar wey these girls dey preach for here and those girls wey dey avoid this thread ... Your boobs is sagging because you've committed. Plain and simple. Quit the long talk. Next.

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by kandiikane(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Midehi:
i dont think a lady who has not drop would have a sagged breast,even if they are big,there must still be that firmness....seeing a girl's sagged b00bs means that the industry have produced milk.
it is possible for a lady who has not had kids to have saggy breast. There are various degrees of sagging, it does not have to be the conventional nipple pointing down to the knees. Premature sagging can be cause by constant weight loss, hormonal imbalance, not wearing the correct bras, frequent exercising, smoking, genetics Etc. It all depends on the body of the individual anyway.

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by haywire1: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
sallysalsa09:

There are a lot of misconception when its comes to girls below thirty having sagging boobs.I disagree with a lot of things posted here one reason I know and y'all can research on it is rapid weight gain and loss.for girls who rapidly gain and loose weight like moi those boobs can't be perky or firm anymore especially if they are big.they will still be full and all but can't be firm.that's y there is packaging I make it a point to tell my bf I don't have perky breast so deal with it.

[size=30pt]Picss Pls to confirm grin[/size]

Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Orijin101:
Ok. . . And what should we call diz undecided ?

White Trash! grin
Re: Bosoms Sagging by 360command: 1:16am On Apr 12, 2015
DzTzl:
I fnk busty ppl naturally end up with saggy boobs
I also think your boobs are like slippers.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Mykcool(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2015
undecided how did I end up here

So wat are the advantages of the Fallen?
Re: Bosoms Sagging by tpwealth(m): 1:21am On Apr 12, 2015
360command:
I also think your boobs are like slippers.
pls cut the babe some slack
Re: Bosoms Sagging by stephenqueen: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Koni da fun oyinbo tose koste boba kuro Koni sun re, awon eyinbo yi ni nba aye je,won o je a mo adelebo solo moge grin grin
Cc:jacksparrow1207
Orijin101
Alberto2k
Kinglekan
Prettythicksme

Re: Bosoms Sagging by 360command: 1:22am On Apr 12, 2015
tpwealth:
pls cut the babe some slack
what are you saying?
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2015
stephenqueen:
Koni da fun oyinbo tose koste boba kuro Koni sun re, awon eyinbo yi ni nba aye je,won o je a mo adelebo solo moge grin grin
Cc:jacksparrow1207
Orijin101
Alberto2k
Kinglekan
Prettythicksme

HAHAHAHA EASY TIGER, EASY LION
Re: Bosoms Sagging by JudgementHammer: 1:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Orijin101:

Omo her breast is reaching her waste while standing upright. If she com bend nko

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 12, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Omo her breast is reaching her waste while standing upright. If she com bend nko
touch her toes grin
Re: Bosoms Sagging by VellyG(m): 1:52am On Apr 12, 2015
sallysalsa09:

There are a lot of misconception when its comes to girls below thirty having sagging boobs.I disagree with a lot of things posted here one reason I know and y'all can research on it is rapid weight gain and loss.for girls who rapidly gain and loose weight like moi those boobs can't be perky or firm anymore especially if they are big.they will still be full and all but can't be firm.that's y there is packaging I make it a point to tell my bf I don't have perky breast so deal with it.
Nice one.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Misternas89(m): 2:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Enegod:
Told my girlfriend if she ever start worrying about her sagging booobs just let me know because I will always be there for "support" undecided
Hehehehehe, bad guy when u con turn 2 supporting tissue na lol
Re: Bosoms Sagging by jericco1(m): 3:23am On Apr 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Bosoms Sagging by asidere(m): 3:23am On Apr 12, 2015
only a doctor has the answers to this question cos changes in the male and female body needs more research before conclusion.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by asidere(m): 3:41am On Apr 12, 2015
what are the solutions for sagged boobs apart from surgery which involes tearing the boobs and putting silicon pads to make it firm.i have watched a live breast surgery on 'E'network.I know most african women would not like surgery.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Bolincosugar(f): 4:22am On Apr 12, 2015
@sallysalsa99, I totally agree with you but it's just a pity that ost men doesn't want to understand this.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Orijin101:
Gone baby gone
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Genes.
Diet.
Gravity (the bustier, the likelier to sag early).
Wearing bras 24/Sev (weak support ligaments).
Improper sizing.
Bre.ast-feeding.
Rapid weight gain/loss.

2 Likes

Re: Bosoms Sagging by sallysalsa09: 5:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Damager:

Few questions for u. Ur boobs don sag so u package it steady abi now do u tell ur bf everytym DAT u dnt av perky boobs or u wea trying to say u tell all ur bfs before u guys get down?? Itz Gud to give dem a heads up sha but wen u say deal with it, u mean say make dem manage am like DAT abi??

Someone posted earlier say na who don drop bobby dey sag, Abg u sure say u Neva drop??

There are ladies who don drop and still get firm boobs.like I said early I speak for myself.and I Neva drop grin

2 Likes

Re: Bosoms Sagging by tedid1st: 5:27am On Apr 12, 2015
There are many reasons why a lady under 20 even could have a sagged bosom... Alcohol and cigarette smoking is part of them, rapid weight gain and loss, plus for some its just natural. However as a guy, if the perkiness of the boobs is what made you decide to form a life long relationship with her, then your name na sorry.
I agree that child bearing and breast feeding affects the bosom too... However not to the extent as hyped all over...

2 Likes

Re: Bosoms Sagging by niggi4life(m): 5:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Trust me, dr r some ladies whose sagged boubs r so sexy and nice lookin more dan those who gat firm bosoms
you are so correct, I rather stay stuck with a big saggy boobs lady than a tiny firm breaast

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Midehi:
i dont think a lady who has not drop would have a sagged breast,even if they are big,there must still be that firmness....seeing a girl's sagged b00bs means that the industry have produced milk.
but u haven't produced milk nah
Re: Bosoms Sagging by pretty050(f): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2015
kadyrov25:
on average a typical naija grl has 5 boyfrnds ,if u wil calculate that means TEN hands r smooching those titties now u dont expect those tities to stand firm after goin thru TEN different hands hell no nt possible dem titties must obey d laws of nature which is THEY MUST FALL!!!!!!
lies and more lirs
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2015
pretty050:
lies and more lirs
it's no lie...before marriage how many bfs naija babe dey straff? answer for yourself. na only one?
Re: Bosoms Sagging by DECOtech(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2015
harrysterol:
What could possibly be the cause of boobs sagging in girls younger than 30?

How can boobs sagging be prevented or avoided from occurring in the early life of a woman?

I think one of the major causes of saggy. Bosoms are wearing the wrong bra size. I think when the breasts are not suspended properly (to tight or too loose), it goes a long way to alter the structure of the said breast at a "physio-atomic" level, making it loose its inbuilt natural God given support.

Another is weight gain. Even after loosing the weight, the skin around the breast never regain the strength to hold up the breasts like it used to.

Another culprit for breast sagging is age. For this, there's no remedy for what goes up must come down.

As for an age when breast sagging is supposed to start occurring, there has been no specific claim cos ageing rate vary in individuals.

However, breast sagging can be prevented from occoyring early in life. By weight watching eating right, and wearing a proper bra size.

Thank you.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2015
like some stated earliers, it is mainly gravity and it also worsens when the lady in question has a heavy bosom and hardly puts bra on to help adjust the center of gravity of the bosom to align with the center of the torso.

also squeezing of wrappers, mostly towels every morning does more harm that good.
some ladies use this avenue to show some smooth leg skin to neighbors grin

The widely believed perception that sucking causes it is totally false.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by harrysterol(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2015
tohpahz:

U want to hear that abortion causes it..
But no it doesn't cause it..

Sagging occurs naturally, below /abv 30 . Still natural.
Wen kabiyesi come e go prostrate (wen time comes, itd fall)
lool @ kabiyesi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.