Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bosoms Sagging - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bosoms Sagging (64897 Views)

Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
SeanT10:
There are a lot of reasons. But the commonest is misuse. Normally the breast is meant for babies but now that adults have become babies, ladies will have to live with that. Guys, you need to learn how the breast should be handled. Don't carry your blacksmith hand and rough handle the breast cos it needs slow, gentle motion. Secondly, for guys that suck, just do it with care and do not pull. Finally bad guys wey don dey mess breast, stop it cos it's not meant for that.

God! You have internet access

Make judicious use of it.

What you have have typed so far is trash
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Cchuks27:
Forget all the grammar wey these girls dey preach for here and those girls wey dey avoid this thread ... Your boobs is sagging because you've committed. Plain and simple. Quit the long talk. Next.

Here is education for you but rather you still choose to be ignorant.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by DzTzl(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
360command:
I also think your boobs are like slippers.
unfortunately it doesn't affect me in anyway!!
Re: Bosoms Sagging by MAYOWAAK: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
“A woman’s breasts are naturally designed to jiggle, bounce, and sway as she moves. Bras inhibit the natural movement of the breasts, which interferes with the way Mother Nature designed breasts for optimal health.”

The bra is a recent invention that burst onto the fashion scene in the late 1800’s, replacing the tight corset, which was known to damage the internal organs, spines, and overall health of women.

“By the 1930’s, large-scale commercial production began that made the brassiere widely available to women. The bra industry is now a multi-billion dollar market dominated by large, multinational corporations.”

Bra wearing has becoming such a common part of Western women’s lifestyle, that many women feel obligated to wear them for work or any time they are out in public.

Some women even wear them 24 hours a day!

Bras Don’t Prevent Sagging
Many women wear bras because of fear that their breasts will sag if they don’t, but a recent 15-year French study indicates that women who go without a bra actually have perkier breasts – even after they have breastfed a child!

“The CEO of the bra manufacturer Playtex, John Dixey, was quoted as saying, “We have no medical evidence that wearing a bra could prevent sagging, because the breast itself is not muscle, so keeping it toned up is an impossibility.”

When a woman is not wearing a bra, her movements allow the breasts to move naturally – from side to side, up and down, to shake and bounce.

“This natural movement supports the circulation of the lymph and blood, and promotes the vitality of the connective tissue and skin, enhancing the perkiness of the breasts.”

Note: Larger breasts will naturally sag over time, something that cannot be avoided, whether a woman wears a bra – or not .

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by silent10(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Well, thank God my gf's bossom is still stand, despite the sucking & pressing i hv done grin
Re: Bosoms Sagging by silent10(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Trust me, dr r some ladies whose sagged boubs r so sexy and nice lookin more dan those who gat firm bosoms
Defending huh! (what's sexy in a sag boob ) U must be a girl & ur boobs re sagging grin
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Cutehector(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
silent10:

Defending huh! (what's sexy in a sag boob ) U must be a girl & ur boobs re sagging grin
b like say u blind! U see any bleast for my picshure?
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Several abortions can cause it too. I prefer to date and marry a gal with pointed breast and remain with her as gravity takes turn under my very eyes
Re: Bosoms Sagging by jackmore64(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
From my observatx, the earlier d more sagging. Girls that begin bosom developmt from age 8 to 12 are likely to hav sagging bosom b4 ag 30 - Get free manual for joint pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Bosoms Sagging by ayokunlei(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
sallysalsa09:

There are a lot of misconception when its comes to girls below thirty having sagging boobs.I disagree with a lot of things posted here one reason I know and y'all can research on it is rapid weight gain and loss.for girls who rapidly gain and loose weight like moi those boobs can't be perky or firm anymore especially if they are big.they will still be full and all but can't be firm.that's y there is packaging I make it a point to tell my bf I don't have perky breast so deal with it.

Abortion is another reason
Re: Bosoms Sagging by sallysalsa09: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
ayokunlei:

Abortion is another reason

true

but not so for me
Re: Bosoms Sagging by nnamdizen(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Trust me, dr r some ladies whose sagged boubs r so sexy and nice lookin more dan those who gat firm bosoms
I bet the out of the 54 likes this post got, 52 is from babes with swinging boobs, 1 from the poster and the remaining 1 from my neighbour Vero
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
nnamdizen:
I bet the out of the 54 likes this post got, 52 is from babes with swinging boobs, 1 from the poster and the remaining 1 from my neighbour Vero
lol some ladies are ungrateful sef. None neva send me pm grin
Re: Bosoms Sagging by scachy(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
harrysterol:
cheesy cheesy so whose fault is it?
It's Africa women's fault cos they eat a lot,and they don't take proper care of themselves once de r able to secure a husband, de ll let loose of themselves. Gosh!!
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Cchuks27(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Here is education for you but rather you still choose to be ignorant.

Lol cheesy fine girl ... Educate me dear. I want only you
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Cchuks27(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
DzTzl:
unfortunately it doesn't affect me in anyway!!

Hmm baby you no sad at all. Fine fine baby. I see you girl
Re: Bosoms Sagging by naturally: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
This thread yaf killed my moniker ooo. You people should leave me alone
Re: Bosoms Sagging by KillaBeans(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
sallysalsa09:

There are a lot of misconception when its comes to girls below thirty having sagging boobs.I disagree with a lot of things posted here one reason I know and y'all can research on it is rapid weight gain and loss.for girls who rapidly gain and loose weight like moi those boobs can't be perky or firm anymore especially if they are big.they will still be full and all but can't be firm.that's y there is packaging I make it a point to tell my bf I don't have perky breast so deal with it.
waaoh!!....you just won my "like".I like people that are real,you are real.I don't think your reasons are genuine though.

Be proud oof what you've got
Re: Bosoms Sagging by adediamond07(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
There will ever be misconception on many issues. Just learn to go for what you'll appreciate. A pencil-pant will always looks firm, and a baggy, no matter how hard it's fabric, will looks sag.
There are many reasons to everything that you'll hate yourself for letting curiosity get a hold of you.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by kambah(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly no man will like to marry sagged breast female partner but some factors dat causes breast sagging are:

Too much massaging
abortion
wrong packaging, etc
Re: Bosoms Sagging by KillaBeans(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think it depends on
1.size
2.how strong the breast ligament is
3.packaging
4.sex styles
5.sucking and squeezing
The bigger the breast the higher the sagging tendency.It's expected for girls with weak breast ligament to start experiencing breast sagging early in life and again the bigger the size of the breast,the weaker the breast ligament.
Packaging is paramount in every girl so as not to appear 40 when you are just 20.I don't know if I'm right but I think wearing of bra helps in keeping the breast in place,hence prevent sagging.And as for girls addicted to tying wrappers.You can never escape breast sagging (no be curse) because you wrapper is always tied around the upper part of the breast which automatically force the other parts downward (hope my point is clear).
As for the sex style (I support missionary style #lolz).Doggy style will always leave your breast loose facing down and ultimately drop overtime.And again when you are ontop of him,going up and down.You are not the only one going up and down,your breasts are also doing the same.
Too much sucking and squeezing is bad.

#My girl has sagged breast but it's sexy and I like it provided is has no stretch mark.

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by ayokunlei(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw wat I like wen I see it bro.

as in sag breast? Okay, good for you.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
whizqueen:
Newton's law wink
Of what? undecided
Re: Bosoms Sagging by brownsug(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Several factors such as loosing and gaining weight repeatedly,not wearing proper bra,abortion I always advice abstinence or protected sex, aging

And pls ladies stop abortion ur life and body is worth more than that unprofiting venture,he is ready to impregnate u but not ready to marry u e no make sense o think abt it

1 Like

Re: Bosoms Sagging by Julinze: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
from my own point of view, it is the weight, size and different means of sucks from various guys that determine the early fall, stop sharing it, this is the only way to prevent it.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Julinze: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol very funny
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
harrysterol:
law of gravity cheesy agreed but under 30 now have sagged boobs wat d problem sad?
under 30 u say So u haven't seen most of our Nigerian girls under 25 perambulating with sagged bress
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Babycherry(f): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Midehi:
i dont think a lady who has not drop would have a sagged breast,even if they are big,there must still be that firmness....seeing a girl's sagged b00bs means that the industry have produced milk.

I totally disagree with you.
Re: Bosoms Sagging by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Babycherry:

I totally disagree with you.
ok....i thought
Re: Bosoms Sagging by edmarknetwork: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
WELL,SAGGING BREASTS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO MANY FACTORS.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT SIZE, EXCESSIVE BODY WEIGHT,UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND GENETIC MAKE UP CAN CONTRIBUTE TO EARLY SAGGING OF BREASTS.
OF MORE IMPORTANCE IS TO KNOW THAT THE HUMAN FLESH (SKIN) IS MADE UP OF OVER 70% COLLAGEN.
THE CULPRIT-LOSS OF COLLAGEN.
COLLAGEN MAKES THE HUMAN FLESH TO HOLD FIRM.AFTER ADOLESCENCE HOWEVER, ESPECIALLY STARTING FROM THE AGE OF 20,THE COLLAGEN CONTENT OF THE SKIN BEGINS TO LOOSE AND THIS PAVES THE WAY FOR SKIN TO BEGIN TO SAGG.
THE MORE YOU AGE,THE MORE YOUR SKIN SAGGS.
NOTE THAT IT IS THE HIGH CONTENT OF RICH NATURAL COLLAGEN IN BABIES AND TEENS AND ADOLESCENTS THAT MAKE THEIR SKIN SHINE,GLOW AND GLOW BEAUTIFULLY.
SO,BECAUSE OF INCREASING MALNUTRITION, AND UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE, THERE IS BOUND TO BE INCREASE IN CASES LIKE THIS
SOLUTION
WHEN YOUR SKIN BEGINS TO SHOW SIGNS OF LOOSE AND WRINKLES, YOUR COLLAGEN CONTENT IS BEGINNING TO DEPRECIATE.
IT IS NOT THE TIME TO DO CREAM.
INCREASE YOUR NATURAL COLLAGEN TODAY.

Re: Bosoms Sagging by harrysterol(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
silent10:
Well, thank God my gf's bossom is still stand, despite the sucking & pressing i hv done grin
bros cheesy cheesy. U funny die
Re: Bosoms Sagging by harrysterol(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol some ladies are ungrateful sef. None neva send me pm grin
so na because of pm u d promote dem? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.