Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. (3939 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Luckygurl(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Nice. Ke side owu isi? Abum onye Uga.

Lol!! From ...
Why asking though??
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Mrbigman1(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lol!! From Oraukwu...
Why asking though??

Just wanna know. Maybe get my first Nairaland friend.
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Luckygurl(f): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Just wanna know. Maybe get my first Nairaland friend.
Hmmm!! I see
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

Nope!! I see nothing bad in such discussions, exchanging ideas with people of like minds.
Is it that he's too young for it or what??
Personally, I did such and I believe it was of help to me. Moving along with the right set of people having the same intention of developing themselves mentally ain't a bad idea at all.
when you were 16, obviously you wer nt in a rlationshp neither in his situation
pls he still has a young sense of maturity towards life ahead of him, my advice for him to restrict unnecessary talks with ladies will pave him way to avoid that closeness with ladies who will initiate that mutual relationship with him, mind you he has male friends he will dscuss political, fashion, entertainment gists with.
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Mrbigman1(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

Hmmm!! I see

Can I send u a mail?

@mribehval2012@yahoo.com

Waiting
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Luckygurl(f): 5:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Can I send u a mail?

@mribehval2012@yahoo.com

Waiting

Just seeing this, will send you a mail asap
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by ITbomb(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
If you are 17 then she is definitely 15. Hmm, sounds familiar
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
MrsChima:
I cry in the shower and my tears washes my body. KIDS ARE NOW FUCKING?

(Walking to the door and cry)
Mrs., Your English dey blow head. See person wey dey criticize.

OP, Let no man shape your life, I think U should go with whatever U feel....... Most of those criticizing U started having theirs at Fourteen, fifteen.
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Luckygurl(f): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
unpredictedone:

when you were 16, obviously you wer nt in a rlationshp neither in his situation
pls he still has a young sense of maturity towards life ahead of him, my advice for him to restrict unnecessary talks with ladies will pave him way to avoid that closeness with ladies who will initiate that mutual relationship with him, mind you he has male friends he will dscuss political, fashion, entertainment gists with.

Lol!! Are we still on this??
If he's got a free and innocent mind in relating with females, he should be able to keep things at bay with them. Mind you, he should have them as casual friends with no intention of getting into a romantic relationship with them for the mean time.
I get where you're heading to, to me that's not the best way to handle this issue. Those talks you term unneccessary are exciting topics which they can discuss and debate on, thus widening his knowledge on how people think and how their minds work. This doesn't have to be with females alone, the males partake in such conversations.
He shouldn't totally keep away from girls of his age just because he wants to avoid uneccessary closeness with them. What happened to him selectively picking out friends with same mindset and also setting boundaries if it becomes necessary.
As time goes on, he matures. By then he won't have much difficulty relating to the person he finally agrees to enter a romantic relationship, and ofcourse when it is ripe for him to engage in one.
My2cents!!!
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Luckygurl:
Young man!!
You're still too young for all this. Right now you should be having females as casual friends. That way, you tend to understand us and know more of how our mind works.
You don't have to limit yourself to one particular girl who's out to suck you dry.

With time things will fall in place and you'd be glad you stayed off intimate relationships.
Face your studies or whatever it is you're doing and let go of all these side attractions, they won't help you at all..

Wow!! This is an exception. Any other nigerian babe will advice differently. Good girl!
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Nice. Ke side owu isi? Abum onye Uga.
Igbo kwenu! See the stylish chyking things going on here clandestine style...speaking in igbo so we dont know whats going on.
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Mrbigman1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
PaulCI:

Igbo kwenu! See the stylish chyking things going on here clandestine style...speaking in igbo so we dont know whats going on.

Is concerns u??
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Osirimononaye(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
japhmanuel:
Aren't u supposed to be focusing on ur books

Children of this days though..
if hear am..
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Osirimononaye(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

He can't completely stay away from girls nah..
He can probably rub minds together with them on several issues aside relationships. At his age, I already was an undergraduate and I had a clique, we discussed issues ranging from politics, economy and it's like. It doesn't have to be all about intimacy... This way, he's gathering experiences that would shape his future.....

Based on his own side of the story, he made it look as if the girl in question is the one initiating sex. Now if this is totally true, what does he stand to gain from her aside that initial thrill of having sex. What value would she add to his life? He'd be loosing quite alot and gain nothing in return. His time, resources, strength,etc.
So boy!! Run as fast as your legs can carry you....
thanks man.
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Osirimononaye(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
UnknownT:
How old is the girl, lets start from there.
16 yrz..
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Pls i need advice if i shld indulge or dump her...
don't ask us stupid questions. No one asks if he should HV sex or not stop acting saint. U know way to do. Opportunity lost can not be ...... you know
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Luckygurl(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Osirimononaye:

thanks man.

Point of correction, I'm ain't a man.
I hope you do make the right choice smiley smiley
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Osirimononaye(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

Point of correction, I'm ain't a man.
I hope you do make the right choice smiley smiley
U talk different among all other Nigeria Girls, Kudos.
Heared ur advice.cheesy
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
thronekid:

Mrs., Your English dey blow head. See person wey dey criticize.

OP, Let no man shape your life, I think U should go with whatever U feel....... Most of those criticizing U started having theirs at Fourteen, fifteen.

Not me.
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Not me.

Sorry Oh!
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
seems you are yet to be convinced, that am advicing the young man from a profound, psychological depth of view; comprehending his level of intelligence towards life, it's so obvious he got himself into the inconsequential relationship, as a result of the so-called dialogues with casual female friends.
furthermore: advicing him to desist from those unimportant, trivial, negligible and trifling gist will enhance his reasoning why he shouldn't have a girlfriend fornow, mindfully inculcating his to his decision.
in summary,he should desist trivial gists with ladies,and work getting his mind mature emotionally and academically. bring to a pause anything friendshp afterall he still too young.
luckygal hw r u today?

Luckygurl:

Lol!! Are we still on this??
If he's got a free and innocent mind in relating with females, he should be able to keep things at bay with them. Mind you, he should have them as casual friends with no intention of getting into a romantic relationship with them for the mean time.
I get where you're heading to, to me that's not the best way to handle this issue. Those talks you term unneccessary are exciting topics which they can discuss and debate on, thus widening his knowledge on how people think and how their minds work. This doesn't have to be with females alone, the males partake in such conversations.
He shouldn't totally keep away from girls of his age just because he wants to avoid uneccessary closeness with them. What happened to him selectively picking out friends with same mindset and also setting boundaries if it becomes necessary.
As time goes on, he matures. By then he won't have much difficulty relating to the person he finally agrees to enter a romantic relationship, and ofcourse when it is ripe for him to engage in one.
My2cents!!!
seems you are yet to be convinced, that am advicing the young man from a profound, psychological depth of view; comprehending his level of intelligence towards life, it's so obvious he got himself into the inconsequential relationship, as a result of the so-called dialogues with casual female friends.
furthermore: advicing him to desist from those unimportant, trivial, negligible and trifling gist will enhance his reasoning why he shouldn't have a girlfriend fornow, mindfully inculcating his to his decision.
in summary,he should desist trivial gists with ladies,and work getting his mind mature emotionally and academically. bring to a pause anything friendshp afterall he still too young.
luckygal hw r u today?
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Luckygurl(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
unpredictedone:
luckygal hw r u today?

I think I've made my point well enough. no need arguing on this back and forth smiley smiley

I'm fine and you??
Re: My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Luckygurl:

I think I've made my point well enough. no need arguing on this back and forth smiley smiley

I'm fine and you??
Hope mine was vivid enough smiley
my day was just hectic, beyond all, thank's to God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! / Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? / Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.