Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64847 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
WELL SAID RAPMONEY, WELL SAID.

BUT LIFE IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN WE MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS.

WE WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT IF WE DO, INSTEAD OF POKING AROUND, INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTERS.
dere are certain things we don't have to mind our business. For example, if d girl a guy is co-habiting eventually marries d guy, den i don't have a problem with it even though dey have sinned...leave dat to God. But when he discard d girl, who is she throwing her to I will mind my business if u marry a woman and u decide to bang her all thru d nite even if it require screaming ok

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:

TELL HIM MORE.

WE NEED TO DUMP THIS MENTALITY OF. . OUR LADIES LOSING VALUE WHEN THEY SLEEP WITH DIFFERENT GUYS.

WE MAKING THE GUYS KINGS AND THE LADIES.. LIKE SLAVES.
remember, a girls legs are not forced open except when raped. Please can u tell me who opened dose legs if we don't need to blame d girls

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
aflyingbird:
I don't agree with cohabitation of any sort and have never done it nor will I ever do it. But to say a person loses their value because of it, really? If that's the extent if your education then I pity you. Some idi000ts here, even the females, are agreeing with the op. Too much ignorance and mediocre education is ruining Nigeria!
if a guy ask u for sex, don't u have a choice to close ur legs?? It is only foolish, for one to concede to sex with all kinds of excuses. D question is....was d girl forced to go to d guys house or was she forced to open her legs?? Dese are questions begging for answers

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Lordnewton1(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
The thing is...by their comments we shall know them...lol
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
martyns303:
I wanted to open a topic to discuss similar issue but since there is one already, I would like to talk about it here.

OP please don't be angry, let me use this opportunity.

Am in this situation right now. My GF of 4yrs is in her final year, she stays off campus and pays N150,000 annually. I paid for the place and help set it up as in furnitures to electronics, she practically have everything.

I also have my own place, a self contain, very big and spacious, am also paying N150,000 annually, I am a graduate, I don't have a job yet but I make do on the side, am currently on a course and I know once am done a job is not far fetched.

The problem now is my rents had expired, mine expires 3 months before hers, instead of digging out N300,000 to pay for both of us, one of us had to move in with the other as we have other things that will require expenses. She can't move in with me because my place is far from her school and will require around N500 everyday for transport, so I decided to move in with her. It wasn't an easy move, beside overcoming the social thoughts from people like the OP, we also incured a lot of bills doing the actual moving, as she had to move her stuffs to her family home, while I moved my stuffs into her place.

We both know it is inappropriate to be living together when we are not married, but we just had to make do. This is her second semester in final and I am most likely to leave the country in 3 months too.

Now here is where I need advice from matured NLs, by matured I mean people who actually take responsibility for themselves and maybe others. I am in my late 20's and I intend marrying this beautiful woman of mine, but a few things have changed on our financial expenses since I moved in. Prior me moving in, I give her around N7,000 per week, I know the next question will be what of her parents, she was raised by a single parent (mom) dad is late and the mom really tried. Now I am spending close to N3500 per day, I asked her how we can cut down on expenses, and we came up with a plan, we bought all the food items we need, filled the gas and every corner where money may go in, then I gave her N30,000 as our feeding for the month, but am still making expenses that are fast draining my pocket.

She is very disciplined, I think we just both don't know how to manage ourselves yet, I would really appreciate advice from married and single NLs who have been in my shoes to please help me with advice, because I believe we may soon be having financial issues, and once there are financial issues in a relationship other things may follow.
young man, u tending on uncertainty. U cannt win a girls heart by all dese financial display. One, save for dry season because if dat girl goes hail-wire u will have a shock absorber. Two, cut down on ur expenses. What im thinking i don't pray for such

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by tomhank(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2015
quivah:

you know i saw your post and I just shook my head. but you've given me the opportunity to talk by quoting me..so don't get heat up..just wanna make you see the picture...

your gf who comes to spend 3days, get intimate (if you are having s.ex)with you as many times as possible, now multiply by the number of days you've been dating.. probability she's dating some one else in school is there, now she stays close with that one ..and get intimate as many times as possible.. the probability that she wasn't a v when you met her is there... And you don't know the no of guys/times they've been intimate.. could you tell me the different between her and the ones the op is condemning? aint they all being used
is she any better?! if you eventually break up, she carries her left over to another guys who ramped her till she finally meet the unlucky dude who pay the bride price..while you also get the same category of valueless girl to marry(who knows this one might be among those the op is condemning).. and you pay the bride price

please what's the end point? you guys all get dem And pay the price..
but if you were logical enough , then you should point to the right path..that people are having se.x as many times as possible irrespective of cohabitation.. but guys here seem to think cohabitation is the evil, just get the se.x(no of time doesn't matter) and its cool..

I don't support cohabitation but Im wise enough to see that people are getting Intimate as many times as possible outside cohabitation..
and you know where you guys are seeing it wrong? according to op, only university cohabitations are wrong!.. lol those outside of university is no big deal..and the parties involved are saint..

Oh I see where you're driving at!... Well am that kinda dude who doesn't give a FCK if my gf screws someone else...... Cause I know fully well an average Nigerian girl like yhu in a fcking relationship screws 3 other guys.... Its no fcking big deal...my point is that cohabiting makes the relationship fcking boring! ! I screw other girls in school and I don't give a flying fck
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Donmichaelz(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2015
quivah:

lmao is this the hell you threatened me
Michael o !

now its my family lool... I'm not brought to insult people's parents..I understand family's love

. you sound bitter like someone denied of family love, so I don't blame you
you people know the useless worthless good for nothing mad son you would grow up to be..and throwing you to the dogs is the best Bet..who wants to be associated to a dumb a.s.s like you who wants to throw someone Into the lagoon via the internet... how st.upid does that even sound to you..
menh whomever sent you to school wasted the money! you are a waste product!

now waiting for you to throw my family into that lagoon, lool some people can be so st.upid sha
go and die U,SHAMELESS, DOG. ur mate are married and u are here insulting me.mummmu girl with no respect at all
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by forray(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Nigerian and our mentality. Tell me, what's the difference between they cohabited with enuf bleeping or u stay apart, but bleep regularly? So it funny some female here are castigating those who cohabited when they get bleeped regularly despite they didn't cohabit. I don't think Cohabiting is the problem op, Sex before marriage is. If you are here, having sex regularly with a partner u ain't married to and the feel u are better of than those who stays together u are the biggest hypocrite on earth. And for the op if u hv had sex without been married, and u are here sharing this.....my guy u are as bad as dey come. We human shld learn to think hard well before coming out here to share a baised opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Moana(f): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2015
ideykwum:
My dear, write English! Comprehension is a sum-total of impressions derivable from your submission, and I chose to react to a segment of it! Honestly, Buhari should revive our educational system, a lot of charlatans are being churned out!

Is it conceivable that such an act would hurt no one? Get real!! It's Monday morning and I'm don't want irritants!

thats very true something needs to be done about the quality of education you received, using verbose words in the wrong context does not mean you can comprehend something. FYI i never studied in Nigeria but im glad you saw the need for your education system to be changed smiley
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by forray(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
javaprogs:
There we go again, we the guys/men are the major perpetrators of these abnormalities. We play on the emotions of these beautiful species (females), we instigate several random request such as cohabitation; most times, out of love, fondness and trust they do as we wish regardless of how obscene the request seem. Verily, 90% of these said cohabitations are instigated by guys/men, then afterwards we come here to condemn. Cohabitation is morally wrong but not illegal. Most females end up finding themselves in these situations because they think with their emotions rather than their heads. On the other hand, guys instigate it b'cos as such points, they think with their manhoods and not their heads.

Everyone, one way or the other contributes to everything going wrong. Cohabitation is immoral because it goes against certain ethics and norms but not only the ladies are to be condemned for the act, although I agree that they are worst done by it. Guys are greatly responsible, either by instigation or by agreeing upon it when as the head of a relationship he should be to able to coordinate his affairs responsibly, duly and fairly.

Please folks, do not judge anyone because he that sineth not, let him cast the first stone. These females are emotionally and mentality incapable of not falling into this cohabitation thingy, but if you and I as men, can prevent it, then it can redressed and we can help these beautiful species restore some of their lost pride.

Cheers
God bless u bro. They keep blaming the ladies not know if we the guys shld work on ourselves, it wld seriously cut down the so called societal ill. Op saying such ladies don't deserve bride price been paid on dem. So what on earth makes u think as a guy after decieving and lie to lady with so many promises just to get btw her legs and dump her and you hv slept with different ladies without doing the proper rites, u deserve to get married to a virgin? I don't see any difference btw such guys and the females counterparts. U shld also hv the same detest for dem. And Op if u are among such guy and u are here spewing this.......smh 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
tomhank:

Oh I see where you're driving at!... Well am that kinda dude who doesn't give a FCK if my gf screws someone else...... Cause I know fully well an average Nigerian girl like yhu in a fcking relationship screws 3 other guys.... Its no fcking big deal...my point is that cohabiting makes the relationship fcking boring! ! I screw other girls in school and I don't give a flying fck
you don't give a flying fck and you are this pained about my post cheesy
I'm not saying your gf screws other dudes, it was a picture! ..you don't know what it means to make an analogy?( I pity your gns teacher)
you screw other girls who are prolly other dudes gfs, you see what I'm pointing to I understand your point about boredom, as you see I didn't stress that part of your post..only the one related to this thread.

lol an average Naija girl like me? if you have a Nigerian girl like me on the basis of this thread, you would wish your mother have me as a daughter in law!#real fact!

you can come around with insults, have given you enough respect I think you deserve and won't take any name calling without a fight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Donmichaelz:
go and die U,SHAMELESS, DOG. ur mate are married and u are here insulting me.mummmu girl with no respect at all
I just finish eating breakfast with my family..in our apartment.. when are you throwing us into the lagoon?
my mates who are married either got pregnant out of wedlock and were forced to marry or they are drop outs with no future ambitions other than having someone else's name to theirs who will take over their father responsibility..only 1/100 of my mates at my age marry for genuine reason.. I don't know if your brain can dig this!

I will insult you cause you deserve it..useless he goat, shameless son of a ho. irritating fa.ggot
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Donmichaelz(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2015
quivah:

I just finish eating breakfast with my family..in our apartment.. when are you throwing us into the lagoon?
my mates who are married either got pregnant out of wedlock and were forced to marry or they are drop outs with no future ambitions other than having someone else's name to theirs who will take over their father responsibility..only 1/100 of my mates at my age marry for genuine reason.. I don't know if your brain can dig this!

I will insult you cause you deserve it..useless he goat, shameless son of a ho. irritating fa.ggot
who asked dis fooool wether u eat or not,?can't blame u, u so stuuupid ur parent threw u away, away threw u back,,,Tell your mom to tell u who ur daddy is, Co's all ur brothers and sisters are product of Away teams,,, Go and die, u are uselllless, to ur family and to the world ,by d way keep begging Donjazzy to follow u,B*itch, d next time I will block d stupppid account for good,,,,, hahahahahahahh Don jazzy pls follow back, I av something to tell u,,,wat a loooser
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
ideykwum:
Once again, you've hit the nail on the head! I actually gave the guy my undiluted opinion because I am currently dealing with a situation akin to this! The guy would have murdered his new wife! He found out that she co-habited for 4 years with a cousin of his, and none of them mentioned it till after marriage! He has also invested lots in terms of cash and emotions on this new wife. He wants out, but is in an emotional turmoil. I truly wish I could help him in more concrete ways other than saying sorry! I don't know how I'd react if I am in his shoes!

Lol that's a tough one! I really don't know how I would react if I was in his shoes.

Well I guess at this point, it is time to count his losses and move on. It's just money, he will get over it with time. She waited till they were married before divulging the truth, that's nothing short of trickery and deception, a complete fraud in my eyes.

If the woman can hide something like that, what else could dhe be hiding?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Donmichaelz:
who asked dis fooool wether u eat or not,?can't blame u, u so stuuupid ur parent threw u away, away threw u back,,,Tell your mom to tell u who ur daddy is, Co's all ur brothers and sisters are product of Away teams,,, Go and die, u are uselllless, to ur family and to the world
if i start insulting your parents, you really won't like.. I swear!
so I will just leave it as it is..
have a nice day.!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by javaprogs(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2015
forray:
God bless u bro. They keep blaming the ladies not know if we the guys shld work on ourselves, it wld seriously cut down the so called societal ill. Op saying such ladies don't deserve bride price been paid on dem. So what on earth makes u think as a guy after decieving and lie to lady with so many promises just to get btw her legs and dump her and you hv slept with different ladies without doing the proper rites, u deserve to get married to a virgin? I don't see any difference btw such guys and the females counterparts. U shld also hv the same detest for dem. And Op if u are among such guy and u are here spewing this.......smh 4 u
Nice one brov! The context of the opinions on this forum sometimes baffles me. How people use paradoxes to confuse themselves.

Take this instance... I know a buddy that dates this girl along my street. She visits every blessed day when the guy returns from work and spends good quality time with him in which they always often make out. When I say every day, I mean Sunday to Saturday. She comes, cleans, cooks and they mate and then she leaves to return the following day. Can anyone tell me how relative this is to cohabitation?

Now to Mr. Op... Let say you went to a mall one day and you met this lovely lady in whom you were well pleased. And then you approached her trying to make her acquaintance. Things go well and you guys started being friends. This lady in question has cohabited for 5-6 years before you met her but ofcourse she didn't tell you. Communication develops further for you guys and you guys started dating. At some point, you wanted the cookie but she says "Nope! Not till after marriage". You loved her so much, she is neat, polite, decent, can cook, speaks good english, attractive and looks good. She infact meets with all your criteria, in your opinion she is your kind of wife material. And then you finally decided that you want to wife her. Will you pay the price??

Secondly, if after marriage, she spills out the news of her cohabitation, will you request for a refund?

Cheers
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by cupcake22(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:

TELL HIM MORE.

WE NEED TO DUMP THIS MENTALITY OF. . OUR LADIES LOSING VALUE WHEN THEY SLEEP WITH DIFFERENT GUYS.

Nah God go Bless you
swaggzo:

TELL HIM MORE.

Nah God go Bless you
swaggzo:

TELL HIM MORE.

Nah God go Bless you
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by cupcake22(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:

TELL HIM MORE.

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Donmichaelz(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
quivah:

if i start insulting your parents, you really won't like.. I swear!
so I will just leave it as it is..
have a nice day.!
Don jazzy pls follow back I need to tell u something important, look I don't insult people at all, u were unfortunate to meet me in a very bad mood,,,sorry for everything,
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by takoi: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
zeongeon:
The truth is as bitter as MAMA F.K. BITTERS so deal with it..why will another guy bang a gurl to remnants only for d supposed real hubby to pay bride price for another mans vomit.

There is no guy that is sex starved or else he decides to starve himself off sex so ur point of calling OP sex starved is void cos sex is so easy, cheap to get and as worthless as white crayon..if wielders and fabricators can bang girls for 200naira in ogun state then what more..an iron fabricator even had a 3some with 2 friends after buying them food and drink infact they co-habited with the iron fabricator till his contract was over in ogun state..constant 3 somes for 6months..

I know your type. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
WELL SAID RAPMONEY, WELL SAID.

BUT LIFE IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN WE MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS.

WE WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT IF WE DO, INSTEAD OF POKING AROUND, INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTERS.

APE

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by takoi: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
vincent72:
You most be an Inresponsible person by supporting such act. I hope u will have a girl child, that will do same.

Self righteous idiot. You have no control whatsoever over any consenting adult's decisions, be it daughter or anybody else

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#..
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Chinum: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
dere are certain things we don't have to mind our business. For example, if d girl a guy is co-habiting eventually marries d guy, den i don't have a problem with it even though dey have sinned...leave dat to God. But when he discard d girl, who is she throwing her to I will mind my business if u marry a woman and u decide to bang her all thru d nite even if it require screaming ok

And when the lady discards the boy, who is she throwing him to. Having drained him materially, psychologically n physically. Who is the unfortunate lady dat would end up with a low sperm count ridden man thanks to stds from indiscriminate sex.

Who will end up with such a man dat his idea of women is now so twisted dat he sees all women as nothing but pests to be crushed n manhandled. cry
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by spartan2709(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2015
I cohabit wiv ma gurl n dats dat anyone who has a problem wiv dat......

Please walk up to ur father

Kneel infront of him

Take out his rooster

AND CHOKE ON IT

P.s. if wat I jus said affects u in anyway

Bleep YOU grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
You consider those words verbose? LMAO! And you say you are foreign schooled? Anyway, so many backwater schools exist! I rest my case

Moana:
thats very true something needs to be done about the quality of education you received, using verbose words in the wrong context does not mean you can comprehend something. FYI i never studied in Nigeria but im glad you saw the need for your education system to be changed smiley
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by kalybaly: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Well if u disagree with rap money. You probably have a girl you cohabit with but you are not planning to marry.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Chinum: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Donmichaelz:

Trying to insult someone for not being married is soo 1990. I'm sure you are more than that. cool
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by sexgoddess: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!

rap money or whatever your name is, see ehn, that statement is one sided, also in that same manner, any man who cohabits with a girl in the uni and doesnt get married to her, also do not deserve a good wife. Plus who gave you judging rights sef? biko, stop judging ehn, u are not God!!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by quivah(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

Trying to insult someone for not being married is soo 1990. I'm sure you are more than that. cool
he's not really worth it.. if he knows my age, he wouldn't dare bring up marriage card..
but you know? its Nigeria, women must marry to be considered responsible..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

And when the lady discards the boy, who is she throwing him to. Having drained him materially, psychologically n physically. Who is the unfortunate lady dat would end up with a low sperm count ridden man thanks to stds from indiscriminate sex.

Who will end up with such a man dat his idea of women is now so twisted dat he sees all women as nothing but pests to be crushed n manhandled.
you are even supporting what OP is saying but dis time u are looking at it from d boys perspective. In most cases it is d boys dey blame because dey feel d boys initiated d idea of co- habiting. So in essence what OP is saying is dat it should be condemn outrite. whether it affectives d boy or d girl
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Chinum: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
you are even supporting what OP is saying but dis time u are looking at it from d boys perspective. In most cases it is d boys dey blame because dey feel d boys initiated d idea of co- habiting. So in essence what OP is saying is dat it should be condemn outrite. whether it affectives d boy or d girl

I guess I'll have to summarise my point to you. If Op must condemn the act objectively, he has to condemn both parties involved. I just helped him out with the part he left out. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.