Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64882 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ebosse(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
quivah:

....... but if hypocrisy And double standards is thrown out of the window, the level of immorality would be low!........if they were equally shamed in like/close manner as girls.........
...... its not about gender, its about neutrality! it takes two..and they should both be apprehended!

.... the foolish ones think guys can get away with it..

Are You living in Pluto or on another planet? Or U just find it hard to accept reality? Double standards, hypocrisy , racism, tribalism ; we dont need to accept them and give them room to grow but we must acknowledge the fact that they exist and find a way to live with them why searching for an appropriate solution.

When a girl gets pregnant its doesn't reflect on the dude?? Or are U proposing he b chained to the girl for a period of 9months so he would equally be shamed in like/close manner as the girl....

Both be apprehended This is like saying a girl should be apprehended because she promised to go see a guy if he send her money for transportation but refused to after getting the cash... In fact it should be the other way around , ppl should be apprehended for being stuuupid!!!!!

The ones you call foolish are actually proving to be smart.. Like the example I gave.. You and every1 call the dude all sort of names which can't render any sort of damage internally or externally Y the girl bear the burden of raising a child alone... Now tell me again who's the foolish one in the story

Be Smart !!!!!""

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:

What right do you have to judge anybody? What's your business with any woman's bride price. My good guess is that you are gay and you will never ever have to pay anybody's bride price.

I don't actually see this post as judgement.
I see it as FACT.
I don't mind being a girl but this is fact.
Say No to FREE HOSTING!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
frosbel:

Did you think Jesus was joking when he said adultery starts from the heart ?

Do you not consider 'jerking off' as a sin ?
My brother, I'm not a Christian. smiley
I'm irreligious...
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
pretty050:
Why should the woman take all the blame. They are both living a sin. "Wall mongers and adulterous (fornicators in this case)God will judge "

Well that's because it's the woman's decision to live with the guy.
A guy wouldn't force you to live with him and squander his money,girls make those choices and are to blame.
QED!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My brother, I'm not a Christian. smiley
I'm irreligious...

Lol.

So in your irreligious mind , a man can jerk off in an addictive manner but be given a pass because it was not the real thing. I presume you were also consumed with lust while indulging in this destructive habit ??

Could you not have waited till marriage ?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
frosbel:
I am definitely for one man one wife and waiting till marriage but unfortunately we live in an imperfect world.

The attitude of Jesus to the woman who had more than 6 husbands was not judgment and condemnation but love and compassion while obviously discouraging further sin.

My observation with these sorts of threads is that Nigerian men are one of the biggest hypocrites living on the face of this planet. They set high standards for women that they themselves cannot and will never attain to. They sleep around while condemning women who sleep around, they constantly harbour lust in their hearts and some even descend to masturbation , forgetting that Jesus said whoever looks at a woman with sexual thoughts has already committed the evil act.

Take a look at yourselves you Pharisees, judge yourselves so that God does not judge you on the last day. Do not think that you will be held guiltless because you are man.

The warning is for both men and women, so stop being a minsogynst . Offer sound advice and leave it at that.

Remember God's forgiveness is sufficient for the restoration of any soul and any soul that has been forgiven is 1 million times worthy of marriage and a bride price. If you don't think so, go and look for somebody else assuming you are a saint.
I don't think u know the meaning of a misogynist! The problem with most Nigerians is that they are always blind to the truth! All those stuffs you brought from the Bible are just nothing but irrelevant!!! We are talking about a social and cultural ill in the society and there you are, telling us stories. Sorry, u just missed the point!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ebosse(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
emmatok:

Hmm so true!
The ladies(single or married) are always at the receiving end in a wrong relationship especially when it comes to adultery and fornication.
Men just shine to stuff and walk away undecided

That na because they no wan accept reality!!!... If I b girl Y I go allow one bobo shine my Congo anyhow come give me belle sef join , in the end come refuse to accept the pikin talkless of to marry me?.... When I know say na only curse the bobo go receive Y my life don scatter Kpatakpata
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
classicB:
That's nonsense of the highest order. You leave your parents house to school only to go and start actin like a wife to a guy your parents don't know, you eventually get pregnant and start aborting your babies for someone not mentally ready for anything in life tongue
After the guy must have used you left right and center, he dumps your sorry ass after school then you will come and start shouting guys are bad? No! It's you that is foolish cool

In fact, a prize for ya.........pls contact me at victorugbor@yahoo.com or leave contact....preferably email
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optimall:

Well that's because it's the woman's decision to live with the guy.
A guy wouldn't force you to live with him and squander his money,girls make those choices and are to blame.
QED!

Freaking wow !!

So the guy had no decision to make in the matter , she just decided to move in by force ?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebosse:

That na because they no wan accept reality!!!... If I b girl Y I go allow one bobo shine my Congo anyhow come give me belle sef join , in the end come refuse to accept the pikin talkless of to marry me?.... When I know say na only curse the bobo go receive Y my life don scatter Kpatakpata

I wonder! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Donmichaelz(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
quivah:

my dear, you don't know me...and because I used your 'own' words against you.. you are this pained!.. you called girls used toys, now I'm using your word against you..you are here raining insults on me donmichaelz
aside the fact that you are a daft, you are also unarguably irritating..so calling people names is nothing but when the table is turned , you go to proof you are a toothless waste product ranting all over the place
. . useless son of a d.ick
I say again, the probability you are going to end up with a used toy is 1.. take it or leave it. and you will pay a huge bride price.. just manage am like that.. and grab your over used pucci is good faith. cheesy

I quote you and I insult you( Micheal the shameless useless a.s.s licking crazy husby of an over used dumped cvnt, buzu!), now if you don't make me see hell... may sango strike you!
ask your mom where she was yesterday night, and ur oda sister, d fat ugly one, u have a poor sense of reasoning, u got Dat from ur dad I understand, but how could u be so stupid, ur mom wasnt dis stupid,..ur family is poo,ur future is poo all u people do is screw,bi*tch mother bi*tch daughters ,,go fu*ck a money u Shameless She goat ,from ur family tree down ,thunder fire una ,quote me again ,,,,,,Looser, and I will throw ur whole family in d lagoon,
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
frosbel:

Lol.

So in your irreligious mind , a man can jerk off in an addictive manner but be given a pass because it was not the real thing. I presume you were also consumed with lust while indulging in this destructive habit ??

Could you not have waited till marriage ?
Jerking off is normal, Okay?... Almost everyone Indulges in it, and mind you, I'm not addicted to it; Just once in a while.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by sistar007(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is a disgraceful act sister. I wonder how the would-be husband would feel when he finds out that amongst the guests, there's a dude that bleeped his wife for years and he is asked to pay dowry on her!

That's why married men go after young girls when dey discover the hidden secrets

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
frosbel:

Freaking wow !!

So the guy had no decision to make in the matter , she just decided to move in by force ?

Frankly speaking it is more deteriorating to womanhood,so why should I care what the guy have to say as long as my safety is at stake.
A guy wouldn't force you to live with him.
And even if he does,you can still accept it or reject.
live with someone who isn't married to me,in the name of saving up or losing big which?
To sum it up,the ball still lies in the gals court!

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't think u know the meaning of a misogynist! The problem with most Nigerians is that they are always blind to the truth! All those stuffs you brought from the Bible are just nothing but irrelevant!!! We are talking about a social and cultural ill in the society and there you are, telling us stories. Sorry, u just missed the point!

Never said I support such behaviour ! It is obviously wrong..

And yes you are right , it is more socially and culturally acceptable for a man to mess around than a woman and indeed the brunt of the aftermath is always on the woman.

My point is , a guy who slept around or lived with a girl or perhaps girls is as bad as the girl who did the same thing and has no fibre of moral authority or high ground to judge only the woman.

Therefore they are both unfit for marriage , right ? Do you agree ?

Waiting ....

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optimall:

Frankly speaking it is more deteriorating to women,so why I care what the guy have to say as long as my safety is at stake.
A guy wouldn't force you to live with him.
And even if he does,you can still accept it or reject.
To sum it up,the ball still lies in the gals court!

In other words the man is abdicated from all responsibility of cohabiting with or sleeping continuously with the girl /girls.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by adellam16(f): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
KevinDein:
girl if my sisters aren't virgins, a man who would prefer to marry only virgins should stir clear of them. it's his choice.
as for me I'm not marrying a girl that has been sucking and riding another man's diickk for years....no no. I rather stay single.
Amen
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jerking off is normal, Okay?... Almost everyone Indulges in it, and mind you, I'm not addicted to it; Just once in a while.

I disagree . It' a filthy habit !!

grin
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
frosbel:

In other words the man is abdicated from all responsibility of cohabiting with or sleeping continuously with the girl /girls.

As a female it's strictly a guys business what he chooses to do.
As for me,I do what I can do to survive but risk my life?
Hell No!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
frosbel:

I disagree . It' a filthy habit !!

grin
No, It's not.
Find out... Make research
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optimall:

As a female it's strictly a guys business what he chooses to do.
As for me,I do what I can do to survive but risk my life?
Hell No!

Many men have also risked their lives and are now dead , 6 feet below the ground because of HIV.

In the UK many men are suffering or even committed suicide because they are rightly made to pay for any babies that are the result of pre-marital sex and trust me it is normally a substantial amount. And we have not even talked about hepatitis C , gonorrhoea or syphilis etc. Why should any sane women who has kept herself pure want to marry such a wreck ??

My point is that the OP's conclusion is not exclusive to women , it is also applicable to men, period.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, It's not.
Find out... Make research

So jerking off or playing with your thing while thinking about a woman is a decent act that one can indulge in with no consequences ?
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
quivah:

1. you are filled with filth and p.oo
2. you are a female! the thread were you exposed yourself of being a murderer to be, a fornicator, wh.ore and single shameless mother is there for all to see.. don't drop the you are a guy p.o.o.. you are a shameless, d.ick jumper c.u.nt of mother trying to judge others of what ages guilty of..even worse
3. I'm sure of my point..except if you are fake.. which obviously doesn't change a fact
4. yeah you are a virgin....with a child and attempted abortion
5. its obvious you are confused of your gender...
they said I should ignore you grin
a good advice from an intelligent Nairalander.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Sike(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is true. I support it!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
frosbel:

Many men have also risked their lives and are now dead , 6 feet below the ground because of HIV.

In the UK many men are suffering or even committed suicide because they are rightly made to pay for any babies that are the result of pre-marital sex and trust me it is normally a substantial amount. And we have not even talked about hepatitis C , gonorrhoea or syphilis etc. Why should any sane women who has kept herself pure want to marry such a wreck ??

My point is that the OP's conclusion is not exclusive to women , it is also applicable to men, period.

Of course it includes men,that's why you as a man is very concerned about men.
And I as a woman very concerned about women.
Try and understand.
I'm not saying it's good for men to do so same as women but since everyone has their own lives and ways of living,I'm strictly speaking of myself,once again try and understand. smiley
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
frosbel:

So jerking off or playing with your thing while thinking about a woman is a decent act that one can indulge in with no consequences ?
Yes Sir...
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2015
frosbel:

It's indecent. It's bad xter
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2015
aflyingbird:
ashewo obirin jatiti.

Yoruba Girl!you nor dey tire ni?! cheesy
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2015
frosbel:

Never said I support such behaviour ! It is obviously wrong..

And yes you are right , it is more socially and culturally acceptable for a man to mess around than a woman and indeed the brunt of the aftermath is always on the woman.

My point is , a guy who slept around or lived with a girl or perhaps girls is as bad as the girl who did the same thing and has no fibre of moral authority or high ground to judge only the woman.

Therefore they are both unfit for marriage , right ? Do you agree ?

Waiting ....
I don't post topics randomly on NL except it is something someone else wrote that I want to share with others.

If you go through my threads, you will see a thread I created in the Education section. The thread highlights the faults of young men cohabiting with girls! You will see it is a two-way thing

Many folks in here think I am being critical of women but that's wrong. In as much as none of us is a saint, it doesn't mean we shouldn't point out a societal ill when we see one which is doing no good to our cultural system!

1 Like

SeverusSnape:

Yes Sir...

Lies
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Optimall:

Lies
Truths...
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Optimall:

Of course it includes men,that's why you as a man is very concerned about men.
And I as a woman very concerned about women.
Try and understand.
I'm not saying it's good for men to do so same as women but since everyone has their own lives and ways of living,I'm strictly speaking of myself,once again try and understand. smiley

Okay , perfect - I understand.

Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.