Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64850 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Such a person should not even get a husband......
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by jahjehova(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can see you are cohabiting. If not, e no go pain you as e dey do so. I repeat RapMoney's question; are they gaining value

swaggzo:

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSTING SUCH A THING AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE.

POINT ME ONE OF YOUR FAM MEMBER OR SIBLING WHO'S A SAINT. . AND I POINT OUT 50 ANIMALS THAT ARE.

SOME LADIES COHABIT WITH THEIR GUY UNTIL THEY EVEN GET MARRIED.

ITS THEIR BUSINESS. NOBODY SHOULD BE BOTHERED WHERE ITS TAKING THEM TO AS LONG AS THEY ARE ADULTS AND ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR LIVES!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!
'Talk less' is wrong grammar.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
So, because it's her body, we should turn our backs on societal ills and say nothing? Fine, let's let drug addicts do their thing, afterall it's their body!!!

Moana:
I have never cohabitted because i love my personal space but honestly i dont know cohabiting gives people like the OP sleepless nights undecided firstly its her body, if she wants free regular sex its really her vagina getting it...not yours, your mother's or your sister's.

Everybody has the freedom to live their life in anyway they deem fit, provided that she doesnt harm anyone else in the process
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Misterdhee1:

U r Enormously wrong. The problem in this world is that many of us see bad things as normalcy. We see others as being others, when truly the lifestyle of others one way or the other av a direct impact on everyone of us.. No one is holy though, but what is wrong will ever remain wrong. Let's us not try nd make them look monumentous!!

And herein lies the problem, judging other people by your own idea of morality, how come your way is the only way?
If someone isn't living your way then they're living the wrong way right?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by cupidhero(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
I wonder why some of them can't just stay for the weekend and then do so again two weeks later. I don't see any reason why a girl should leave her house and go to a guys house and then start playing house. The boy they usually stay with will kill anyone who tries that same ish with their sis. They end up loosing in the end and then some boy will come and start paying for another man's mistake and the girls stupidity. A friend of mine promised never to marry any girl that schooled in owerri due to all the shenanigans he saw while in school. If i was a girl it will take the head of medussa for a man to even get a kiss. Y'all give up that cookie easily and it's making the cookie loose value.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!

Hey u stup.id fo.ol

just call ur mum n sisters on phone n tell dem dis

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Trottle: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
50calibre:
Well as much as I would have loved to disagree with the OP, I think he's got some valid points that can't just be ignored.

Since Nigerian women are traded like livestock, it is only fair that a woman is delivered to you in pristine condition.

I'm not too familiar with the co-habitation thing, I didn't experience it, neither does it sound like something I could have agreed to. I think in most cases, co-habitation is a mutual arrangement between two parties (boy & girl) each bringing something to the table. I can understand the struggles of a student in a country like Nigeria where most are forced to fend for themselves in different ways.

Sadly, after years of wear & tear, one can't expect an astute businessman like me to shell out a fortune on some high mileage puss*y.

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
lipstick2:

I don't think any schooling have a case of co-habitation like u have in ekpoma,at a point it became a trend that starts from ur jambite/jambito day till graduation.
The girl just moves into the boys house ,na so,wife duty starts
They bath togeda
Eat
Party
Night reading
Lectures togeda etc.
We had a case of this dude and his babe,them love so tay,them come dey win best couple everywhere.
The boy can beat the girl but babe no send,we go dey psyche the girl to leave,she no wan go,guy beat am broke her teeth,she still dey.
In the guys 400 level anoda babe show for area,na so guy leave this former babe begin follow this new one,even when pple go tell say ur guy is cheating,she no believe,until guy graduate a year after we hear say im marry the new girl.
The Chic faint na.
Such relationship dey end for school gate.Worse b saychics no dey learn.They even cohabit inside private hostels like 1004 etc.

No nid for bride price true true.If u can leave those number of years being serviced for free,u can as well follow any man u fancy home without a kobo paid on u.
This is definitely not a western orientation. People shd call a spade a spade,its not proper,just like having 'Baby mama'is not proper.
Thanks. They will never learn!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
So, because it's her body, we should turn our backs on societal ills and say nothing? Fine, let's let drug addicts do their thing, afterall it's their body!!!

Your analogy is redundant, Hard drugs can influence a person to cause harm to others whereas an unmarried couple living together hurts no one and it isn't a "societal ill"

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
fareedah86:
So what happens to the guy? The mistake most guys make is they believe or rather think because they are men,they won't suffer the consequences of their actions. You lie. God cannot be mocked. Why do u think men are losing their place in the home as the head nowadays? God dsnt leave one and judge the other. They would both suffer the consequences. I have a life example.
Note: grace is available and anyone no matter how deep you have gotten into sin, God's love is always there. Sme prostitutes had the best society weddings and sme virgins wernt even celebrated. It's all abt grace. If we dnt fall,there wld be no need for mercy and grace from God.
Dnt judge,life exceeds all that and bfre God blesses one he dsnt look @ all those things. Sure your sis and all d unmarried females who passed through higher institution are virgins? Understand what life is before u sitdown to post some things.

Good understanding, but you should expunge the part about his sisters, he only shared his viewpoint and he shouldn't be judged for it.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
I mean the girl is an irritant!

Trottle:
If the parent of either party as an average Nigerian found their child engaging in such what would be their reply? this should give you the answer. You schooled in some "non mediocre" place does not make you Albert Einstein automatically. Stop the "famzing". undecided
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by rumomonga(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
50calibre:
Sadly, after years of wear & tear, one can't expect an astute businessman like me to shell out a fortune on some high mileage puss*y.

You must be thinking it comes with a meter I guess #Learner

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
fareedah86:

Wonder what you would have done if you were god...

How can u eat ur cake n still want to ve it?

Reasonable ladies wont do this & no any reasonable guy ll want to continue with such ladies if the discover she was like that during her school days
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by kobonaire(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Another thread that exhibits the collective decline of intellect in NairaLand grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Hey u stup.id fo.ol

just call ur mum n sisters on phone n tell dem dis
You are just senseless!!! Where did u leave ur brain? In a pit toilet?
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by oscoxa214(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
COUPLE LIFE IN LAUTECH..really alarming...
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Abeg shift

Why are you being so offensive? Or did you cohabit back in school and feeling guilty now? ?
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
What makes you think that when you co-habit, you hurt no one? For starters, if you have a family that has average morals, you hurt them! And the likelihood of hurting each other is high, talk more of the unborn babies that are sacrificed on the altar of lust!!

wallflower:

Your analogy is redundant, Hard drugs can influence a person to cause harm to others whereas an unmarried couple living together hurts no one and it isn't a "societal ill"
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
That you are doing it doesn't make it right! No matter the excuse!! Why should you be paying for accommodation for a lady you aren't married to? Is that what your upbringing taught you? I'd flog my younger bro (yes, I'm older than you!) if I hear he did such!! You are not responsible for her until you marry her, and despite your high hopes, the odds of marrying that girl are pretty slim! You can quote me on that!!! It's all water down the drain! You can assist a woman, contribute occasionally, but never accept total financial obligation except you are married, she is a relative or your ward! Grow some sense!

Normally, I will concur with what you said but in this case, I disagree!

You don't know what they've got going on, you don't know their level of committment to each other. If you can say a guy shouldn't cater for his girlfriend who isn't too financially well off, then you can as well say the guy shouldn't be catered for by anyone who isn't related to him.

Life is more than that, People do things for people they don't even know, talk more a girlfriend. As long as she's is genuine and not using or taking advantage of him, it's ok.

You've got to make sacrifices for the ones you care about (more so the ones who care about you), take chances on people, same way you would want people to take chances on you.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
The wickedness of women!
I agree with op jhoor
I just broke up with one pretty one...my guys used to call her mami water cos she is too beautiful, and whoever marries her will feel like he has won a trophy for life!
But with the way she used to suck the hell outta my cock like a machine, right before I slammed her left right top bottom and center, I must confess that I'll feel very sorry for the guy who'll marry her.
If I attend the wedding, I'll be feeling like a baddiguy and laughing at the guy in my mind
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by kobonaire(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
What makes you think that when you co-habit, you hurt no one? For starters, if you have a family that has average morals, you hurt them! And the likelihood of hurting each other is high, talk more of the unborn babies that are sacrificed on the altar of lust!!

why are you talking about morality when the OP of this senseless thread is instead focussing on "bride price"??

I agree with @wallFlower here

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Raalsalghul: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am tempted to post a comment that opposes your thread, but after thinking about it I couldn't agree more with you. I schooled at OOU and such things are rampant there. Am going to say this even though I expect some Nairalanders to criticise me. Some ladies do not deserve bride price and the category you illustrated in your thread is a good example. Nevertheless, my question to every guy out there is how would you know if the girl you are dating currently has lived such a life? Assuming the girl has broke up with the live in guy before you met. Its hard to find out I guess and even if you do would you break-up with her? Answer that question your self but before you do remember nobody is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
rumomonga:

You must be thinking it comes with a meter I guess #Learner

Your senses should have told you I was speaking metaphorically.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by MarcB: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!
its true things are not going on well with you, step up uo game. Its a two way thing both parties play very important roles in d relationship. Its also better to be with one guy for 4yrs than to be used by 40guys in 4yrs. Girls that cohabit also make better wives from periodical references. Make better grades too cos it keeps them focused and offer them a level of protection and security (emotional,financial, security from predators') not the best for any guy but if a guy can afford it, why not! Not every guy can afford it...our friend is an example.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by slimwhite(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nicklaus(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
martyns303:

On a proper day, u can't come anything close to where I am, less of talking to me. But then this a public forum so u can whatever you want.
don't listen to him. The bacteria in that tomato head of his had eaten deep so hez now full of $hiT !

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by RottenTomato: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
kobonaire:
why are you talking about morality when the OP of this senseless thread is instead focussing on "bride price"??

I agree with @wallFlower here
U lack commonsense! U must be a very stu.pid person! The Op is far better and wiser than u! Fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by fareedah86: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
engrkenny:

Good understanding, but you should expunge the part about his sisters, he only shared his viewpoint and he shouldn't be judged for it.

So sorry I mentioned his sisters. But the truth is 'dos in glass house shldnt throw stones'
Once again am sorry

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:

And now you're jumping to conclusions, so every girl that lives with her boyfriend has had an abortion? and I'll also point out the fact that unwanted pregnancy isn't exclusive to "cohabiters".
And on the the matter of family, it still falls under the category of your personal interpretation of morality.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nwachiizu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
ziqqz:
The wickedness of women!
I agree with op jhoor
I just broke up with one pretty one...my guys used to call her mami water cos she is too beautiful, and whoever marries her will feel like he has won a trophy for life!
But with the way she used to suck the hell outta my cock like a machine, right before I slammed her left right top bottom and center, I must confess that I'll feel very sorry for the guy who'll marry her.
If I attend the wedding, I'll be feeling like a baddiguy and laughing at the guy in my mind

I think this will help more if you will post her full names. You can even go further by revealing her image here

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by RottenTomato: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
don't listen to him. The bacteria in that tomato head of his had eaten deep so hez now full of $hiT !
Shut up! Mugu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.