Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64861 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by igweGC(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
And that is why the Holy Books says "If any man commits fornication, he has defrauded his brother." if proven, the said guy ought to pay a percentage of her bride price. "illegal consumption fee" u can call it. LOL! *insult me, u die*
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
Women used to be the moral barometer of the home! Ever heard of the term "Christian mothers"? Our culture expects more from the female gender as a mother and true custodian of the home! A man can sit with his legs wide apart, but should a woman do so when wearing skirts?? That's our society, like it or lump it!

Those days are gone where the lady will be told you can't do this but the guy can. Was it not both of them that agreed to it in the first place? All I know is that both parties involved in this act are to be condemned and not just the ladies. There is no justification there that the guys can cohabit and the ladies can't. Hypocrisy will finish Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
Except that it mostly fails them. And they end up where they don't want. In a world where people love and care about each other it's only fair to make them understand where they are getting it wrong so the rule of "its their business" doesn't apply in such cases. I M SURE AS HELL YOU CAN'T ADVICE YOUR DAUGHTER IN THIS MANNER, why make the impression

IF MY DAUGHTER IS OF AGE I WILL NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER.

SHE'LL HAVE HER LIFE TO LIVE, I'LL BE JUST THERE TO GUILD HER THROUGH. . AND JUST PLAY MY PART.

I WILL NOT TELL HER TO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR TO NOT FCCK WHO SHE LIKES. .

I'LL LET HER DO HER THING HER WAY, AS A GROWN UP.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
raficki87:
are u a virgin and if married did u enter ur husbands house a virgin and without kissing other guys
NO NO AND NO! AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT! DAMN YOU!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Dexema(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Takim107:
oh really, thinking aloud. why not hit your your head on the wall, it will sound out more loudly.
Not evry1 has coconut skull like u grin
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:
Why am I not surprised by the hypocrisy of the males cheering the OP blaming only the females and as usual, making the males saints?

OP, I'd have taking you serious if you'd blamed the men too, but since your angst is on the female gender alone, I render your complaint a total bullshít!!.

For your info, who told you the Westerners weren't those we learnt co-habitation from? What have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt been doing all these years under ONE ROOF together? Lemme guess, conducting night vigils? Is it not the same Westerners where a girl or boy will leave his or her parents' house at 16-17 years of age to live with their lovers? Has your hypocrisy rendered you biased? As a male, your biasness gives me the creeps!!

For your info, there's no difference between you that your GF visits occasionally and you guys make love 3-4 times in a week before she leaves after every visit, and that guy that lives with his GF permanently. The truth is at the end of her visits, you both will fúck. So your analogy holds no water. If you want to marry a prostìtute tomorrow, you must pay her bride price no matter the mileage of her pússy. You fúck your GF whether she stays with you permanently or not and you castigate those that make love more frequently because of co-habiting? You are a joker. if you are serious, then you'd be against all manner of séx outside marriage. A boy and a girl both co-habit and you take out your inconsequential frustration on the girl alone? Nice judgment, Mr. Biased!!

Take note that I hate co-habiting with passion, and can only co-habit when I'm officially married, but I won't watch you be a hypocrite. Cheers.

abegii make we hear
All na tales by moonlight
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Takim107(f): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Edusouls:
u re a very spoilt and nastry girl, u dont have any home training at all, sorry for the unfortunate man that will end up with disaster woman like, his home is sorry...
oops; I almost cried but later found out it was a robot talking...smh

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nwachiizu(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:

IF MY DAUGHTER IS OF AGE I WILL NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER.

SHE'LL HAVE HER LIFE TO LIVE, I'LL BE JUST THERE TO GUILD HER THROUGH. . AND JUST PLAY MY PART.

I WILL NOT TELL HER TO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR TO NOT FCCK WHO SHE LIKES. .

I'LL LET HER DO HER THING HER WAY, AS A GROWN UP.

Bad father
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
aflyingbird:
Who's the dirty harlot between me and you? Someone like me who's waiting for marriage and has not gone near a man or someone like you who has babies out of wedlock and terminates them because in your own words, they're "unplanned assignments?".

I've not also gone near a woman yet because I'm still a virgin, your name describes you.
you are only making noise, nah your type dey distribute CUNTinent pass.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
raficki87:
but u fccck her,she cooks for u, she's there for you emotionally,sometimes washes for u,sucks ur dckk. My question is this does she lose her value when u don't marry her(shtt happens) and what is ur point exactly (if ur non cohabiting gf does the above) of u supporting the op
She does none of the above for me.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by kelechi50: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Toktee:
these are the calibre of guys that patronised these campus asshawo,dnt gve hm your attentiong
guy I'm a saint when it comes to that I don't indulge in campus mess through out my university years neither do I fancy those that do it
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Your venom and vitriolic remarks showed a bit too much passion for a lady not versed in co-habiting! To whom much is given, much is expected! Women should be nourished, respected and supported. On the other hand, expectations for women are higher!!

Males are no saints, I'd rather shake hands with a man that has done 50 women, than a woman that has done 50 men. I didn't make these conventions, society did!

sinizia:
Why am I not surprised by the hypocrisy of the males cheering the OP blaming only the females and as usual, making the males saints?

OP, I'd have taking you serious if you'd blamed the men too, but since your angst is on the female gender alone, I render your complaint a total bullshít!!.

For your info, who told you the Westerners weren't those we learnt co-habitation from? What have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt been doing all these years under ONE ROOF together? Lemme guess, conducting night vigils? Is it not the same Westerners where a girl or boy will leave his or her parents' house at 16-17 years of age to live with their lovers? Has your hypocrisy rendered you biased? As a male, your biasness gives me the creeps!!

For your info, there's no difference between you that your GF visits occasionally and you guys make love 3-4 times in a week before she leaves after every visit, and that guy that lives with his GF permanently. The truth is at the end of her visits, you both will fúck. So your analogy holds no water. If you want to marry a prostìtute tomorrow, you must pay her bride price no matter the mileage of her pússy. You fúck your GF whether she stays with you permanently or not and you castigate those that make love more frequently because of co-habiting? You are a joker. if you are serious, then you'd be against all manner of séx outside marriage. A boy and a girl both co-habit and you take out your inconsequential frustration on the girl alone? Nice judgment, Mr. Biased!!

Take note that I hate co-habiting with passion, and can only co-habit when I'm officially married, but I won't watch you be a hypocrite. Cheers.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
teemahteemah:
[color=#006600][/color]
Who does that?
Lagos girls, Edo babes and uniport chics.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Edusouls:
bring ur sister let me bleep nahh and give u the video,then let me see how happy u will be with me...tell ur selfs the truth...

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I DON'T KNOW YOUR AGE OR WHERE YOU COME FROM. BUT I KNOW YOU'RE GENEROUSLY STUPIID.
GO LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO QUOTE ME smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by profmallory(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
While I like the topic Of your discussion I think your approach of basing your arguement for no bride price to be paid for a woman soley because she must have been over bleeped is wrong. You will never win a case based on a woman having too much sex lol.. trust me. Here is how I see it. I was going to jump in and say yes you said it well, when it occured to me that wait, between a woman cohabiting with a man in school and a woman just having a relationship, which one has the longer sex duration. I have seen relationshiops that have lasted for years and definately there must have been lots of sex, while for most cohabits, i ld say the average duration is shorter, you know why?. Cause the dude gets tired of bleeping the same hole day after day. For me the main condemnation of cohabiting while in school is
1. You are bloody students for Christ sake, the woman washes closes, cooks and services oga. The man also shares his pocket money and acts like daddy. Rubbish
2. How do you study and get out with good grades?

I am married now, and i know my wife had previous relationships before me which might have resulted in sex, I dont mind I am neither a saint, But i ld be very worried if I learnt that she was living with a fellow student wile on campus for 2 years. Now I ld be really worried. AS for man or women having sex, I think that is where society is now - NOt that i support it, I really wish it can reduce, but for women having no value by rubbishing themselves to live with a fellow student - if it was a working class man, it might be better, we can argue for a relationship that might lead to married. BUt to live with a fellow student is plain low no other word of it.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Takim107(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dexema:

Not evry1 has coconut skull like u grin
lol. .that coconut head keeps you thinking aloud.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nwachiizu:

Bad father

smiley
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by unamama(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lols, its no surprise that anyone who opposes this thread is guilty. u r right op
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Mathematical(f): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
fabulous85:
nice advise, you are blessed with wisdom.

Thanks..
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by makyegh(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
This @RapMoney, U funny ooooo, for ur mind woman be like orange wen dem dey suck troway abi wise up my man, while I can not encourage any girl to get into such a relationship, if it works for them, #Goodluck to them. The only thing YOU can do to a girl is make her have a baby for you, otherwise, no matter how hard you hard you hit 'it', she is just going to leave with 'it' when she leaves your arse. #Growup! cool shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by garriboy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gracyel:

Oh really??.....and why is that?
I could give very detailed answer but let's just say the answer lies in the reason why women are the only ones termed "used up goods". And mind u, ur fellow females have used this exact phrase with regards to dis post
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
quivah:

why not remove the wood in your eye before rushing to remove the wool in someone else's eye? .. you are here judging as if you are any better(if not worse) than those who cohabit.. were you not the 'holy sister' who wanted to abort her pregnancy even when having a 1yr old kid out of wedlock?! yeah its you!

@op you've said the truth but you sound pained, you would have passed a better message if you were neutral and treated both parties.. I'm beginning to wonder if you are here to intentionally bash those girls that do it while relieving the dudes!..
the worse part of cohabitation is 'performing widely duties' gosh!! God forbids! . however if you really wanna pass a message, why not touch all possible areas? there are guys and girls who feck on daily basis as if their lives depend on it(even tho they are not cohabiting).. the only thing I grab in your message is: cohabitation is wrong.. while sex(so far the girl and guy are nor staying together) is no big deal..

also I'd like to point out that there are exceptional cases to cohabitation.. there are some cases with genuine reasons(like financial meltdown etc) , also even if this is hard to believe, but there are cases of cohabitation without the involvement of s.ex.. fact!

and mind you, those girls whose bride price needed not to be paid will keep getting married every Saturday to men, i mean good men). that's the bitter truth!! men are still the ones on the loosing side.. cheesycheesy its better you start condemning both parties... no double standards! na una go still carry the damaged goods to meet una mama
ehen!!another Yoruba girl don come with her noise.
number 1; wool no dey my eye, I'm so fresh and clean
number 2; I'm a guy, and there is nothing in this world that can make a guy pregnant
number 3; don't spool shi* if you ain't sure of your points.
number 4; I'm a virgin, I won't open my legs like you girls do till it's my time.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Takim107(f): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

She does none of the above for me.
Try as much as possible not to lay with her cus if you do the almighty will punish you..stay alone till you get married.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empty barrels, make the loudest noise! Now, it takes a special kind of creep with low self-esteem to call others "locals" in a forum like this!

swaggzo:

HONEY.. THIS FCCK THREAD DOESN'T DESERVE THIS MUCH TYPING. THE LOCALS COMMENTING HERE CANNOT EVEN READ THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CORRECTLY.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nwachiizu(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:

smiley

Yeah
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Dexema(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
cococandy:
as I have little regard for men who do such too.

Btw you just contradicted yourself. You said it doesn't diminish a woman's value yet went ahead to give me all the reasons why it diminishes her value.
Sex dosent,cohabiting does..kapish!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Dexema(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Takim107:
lol. .that coconut head keeps you thinking aloud.
I no know oo! E be like say dem attach speaker to my thought sequence so I somtimes think aloud.
Dats what happens when you are a complex being who comes with too many accessories. grin
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by deloon(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hypocritic thread.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by sinizia: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
Your venom and vitriolic remarks showed a bit too much passion for a lady not versed in co-habiting! To whom much is given, much is expected! Women should be nourished, respected and supported. On the other hand, expectations for women are higher!!

Males are no saints, I'd rather shake hands with a man that has done 50 women, than a woman that has done 50 men. I didn't make these conventions, society did!

Sir, I'm no man, or you didn't read where I said so? That said, I repeat, until the OP criticizes the men that co-habits with these women, his thread remains a bullshìt!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by profmallory(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

The Key difference here is that the discussion is about students, most likekly under grad students coohabiting, for matured professionals they can do what ever they want, but for students, dont you think otherwise?. Then as for allocation of blame, who so ever moves into anothers apartment is to blame. A girl moving her things to a boys apartment to coohabit as students is to blame. It she said NO, no one would make her. same goes for a due, but in most cases its girls that move in.. ITs just lack of value and self esteem.

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ideykwum: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
That's the illusion that is breaking homes! "Those days" are not gone, rather they have only been diluted and many young men grew up seeing their mothers adhere to certain moral standards. Fortunately or unfortunately, these are the men in the marriage market (between the ages of 30 and 40) and their perceptions, in the generality, are conservative when it comes to women. Welcome to the real world, young lady!

elomez:

Those days are gone where the lady will be told you can't do this but the guy can. Was it not both of them that agreed to it in the first place? All I know is that both parties involved in this act are to be condemned and not just the ladies. There is no justification there that the guys can cohabit and the ladies can't. Hypocrisy will finish Nigerian men.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ashewo obirin jatiti.

shadowgwalker:
I've not also gone near a woman yet because I'm still a virgin, your name describes you.
you are only making noise, nah your type dey distribute CUNTinent pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.