Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (52358 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by sammyj: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Story for the gods and where is Gani Adams !!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by vincent72: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
You lied , you're not saying the truth
Funnicator:
Smh. This man is angry because he has stopped benefitting from the Jonathan government. Anyway he should benefit. He is a Niger delta and it's their oil.

I still believe violence is not the best means to an end. Asari, learn from boko haram and understand ab ex general is the new president.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
K
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
niceguy7:
Dem don start again..dis asari dokubo days are numbered...
leave am make him dey form big boy,na him wife I pity,anyway Sha anoda man go dey Fok am

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by NnaNna4(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:
just want to be hard like Asari, Ateke, Soboma george, shekua Abubaker, etc. But i dnt knw whr to start, plzz any idea

and PEACE is part of ur ID

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by healthcons: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chai!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by BCharlie: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:

@@@@

people in the zoo just dnt get it for heaven sake

who da hell is Buhari

what u dnt know if that happen as they wish believe me u

that will trigger what is about to come

we have been so deliberate but that will push things off

but then the monkeys and the baboon in the zoo called Nigeria just dnt get it!

who da hell is Buhari?

Keep quiet there! Na you go start am? Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ekemit(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just loving this, this is where the almagamation of Republic of Niger-Biafra begins.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by pak: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on eartkoh

Asari is also a criminal.
They'll make a good match

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ccollins(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:
just want to be hard like Asari, Ateke, Soboma george, shekua Abubaker, etc. But i dnt knw whr to start, plzz any idea
Brother,that's a wrong evil idea.. Instead , I think you should be strong and hard like Jesus.. In Christ, you find strength, wisdom, and leadership.. And your glory is eternal!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
@@@

the oracle has spoken
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
They had better come to a good conclusion of moving the country forward, anything contrary to that.... they re on their own!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ojnnaco(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
If u see this man to become tout go d hungry u

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iyalasisi(f): 2:44pm
They had better come to a good conclusion of moving the country forward, anything contrary to that.... they re on their own!
move forward to where

i think u are on your own

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by lalasticlala(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This was the first news cc lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2251651/breaking-news-photos-asari-dokubo#32636241

Very sorry about that. Saw it after the other had been moved..
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mcquin(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
I will start believing them the day they decide to commit suicide bombing. Until then,na craze dem they craze.

Watching to see Asari leave his millions and try a suicide attack.

Shekau can die for his Believe but can Biafrans do that? Even Ojukwu fled to Abidjan.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Aust1n(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let dem call dis result na... Can't wait to push sm pple inside d lagoon
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by OneNaira6: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
And so? This is not the first time both groups met up in Rivers state. Asari have always participated in Massob functions in river state likewise, uwazurike have always participated in Asari ' s functions. Both of them have been friends for years so why disturb us about it.

Bunch of cowardly monkeys.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Collynzo9: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI
Militancy was at its worse during the period Asari was incarcerated by Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Very sorry about that. Saw it after the other had been moved..

ok no wahala... Cheers!!!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by JOINFRIEND(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is asari dokubo a nigeria
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by OneNaira6: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI

Do you honestly think he's scared? Asari does not fear anyone. That man is an ikemba. That's why I love and respect him so much.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Buhari is a northerner, an ex military man (a general o), a mudaf.ucking warlord, a no nonsense man. When he was 30, he had killed more men than an american drone in vietnam. Asari, please stop testing this man's patience because in as much as he has enough patience for political opponents, he has none for armed men.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Firstinline(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hope these people are not planning to begin what what there cannot sustain.

Mr Uwazuruike and Alhaji Asari, i will suggest you
pls give peace a chance.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Abejimico(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:

THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT WHAT YOU CAN CHANGE, CHANGE WHAT YOU CAN, THE BETTER FOR YOU.
NIGERIA REMAINS AN INDIVISIBLE ENTITY. GOD BLESS NIGERIA, GOD BLESS GMB, GOD BLESS YOU LIKING THIS .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
@@@

alphawg

Hope you can defend your statements, else, watch your mouth..
Takia

and when your boko harem incoming president said the monkeys and the baboons will be soaked in blood where were u?

and to think he is man elected says all u want know about the zoo

mad mad people

my friend watch your step

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by EVERCUTE(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is Kunle Bamtefa a member of MASSOB now? See the first picure.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mightycrown1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:

[size=18pt] GOOD COMMENT, SO THAT HE SHOULD MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR BABA BY KILLING AND RENDERING HOMELESS HIS OWN KINSMEN JUST AS SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM DID. YOU HAVE IT. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
@@@

the important thing here is

the yoruba are crying so loud i can hear them here

interesting people they are

chieeeeeeeeeeee hahhaha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by xmich(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:
Instead of Asari to approach & dialogue with the incoming government,to see if the amnesty program contract would be extended for their own good...But he seems to believe he can face the government.

Let someone tell him that black magic (juju) doesn't work on the military,if an order was given to the Nigerian army,they would just level the entire Niger Delta under 48 hours.
For your mind

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ronald4lif(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth

Thank you bro. Uwazurike doesn't represent Igbo. He's after his pocket and that of his family. Even the clown Asari does not represent the Niger delta. His fears is the termination of the illegal oil pipeline contract granted to him by GEJ under a Buhari government. Most of those who keep calling for a secession are doing so for their selfish gains. Asari, Tompolo, Orkar and Boyloaf where once in the creeks kidnapping and agitating for the sovereign state of Niger Delta. How come for the past 6years they got juicy contract from GEJ no one heard about secession again? Did Niger Delta indigine faired better under Jonathan as compared to previous goverments? No. Now they are holding private meetings. When war erupt now they'll flee. Clowns.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.