Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (52359 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:
Instead of Asari to approach & dialogue with the incoming government,to see if the amnesty program contract would be extended for their own good...But he seems to believe he can face the government.

Let someone tell him that black magic (juju) doesn't work on the military,if an order was given to the Nigerian army,they would just level the entire Niger Delta under 48 hours.

In case you don't know the Niger deltan military has make enough money and weapon to fight, there is a weapon in their position that can clear the whole of your state including u in a second. Or maybe u think it goin to be a war between Niger delta and the army while u relax on ur sitting room sipping tea and watching the action film on your television. Think again bro

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by stanech: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
mauriceju2:
Guy dust your head and think right for once, do you think that BH will agree to level Nigeria economy(Niger Delter)? without oil money your state cannot pay government workers ? when they level the oil pip line and chase the oil workers away and stop oil production, where will they get the money to finance the war? think of how to go back to agriculture and stop reasoning like a fool ok, the Niger Delter has the power to hold Nigeria for ransom in case you don't know, you cannot fight them without destroying oil pipeline and Nigeria economy

exactly my point. once we go after Those guys we will cause more problems because those oil installations will be affected

and when there is no money aregbesola will start crying and cursing
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by dinggle: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Biafra is already compromise and can no longer stand!.....Igbos will need another Ojukwu for Biafra to be born again. Going by history it is just not possible, not in the next 100 yrs.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by olanyte: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
DOKUBO SOFTLY SOFTLY

Mujahid, Many Muslim brothers have called me today, some our mutual friends trying to persuade me to admonish you on the dangerous and needless adventurism to take arms over an election in which the contestants have been unprecedentedly magnanimous. Jonathan, the president had thrown in the towel and did what was a political novelty in the history of this country, accepting defeat. 
Buhari the winner was humble in victory by extending a hand of fellowship to the incumbent, assuring him there will be no witchhunting, persecution or vindictiveness. 
Our friends think and to a large extent they are right, that I am one of the closest person to you. An affirmation of that truism is that my house is seen by your family as their second home.
Right now your wife Zainab is in my house having come to Ibadan on a business trip.
The last time we spoke was two weeks ago when you called me of your intention to go for Umrah. I know you go for Umrah regularly but I suspected that was a special one to pray for Jonathan's victory and I asked joculaly if I can accompany you and you retorted that I am a Buharist and only jonatharians are welcome.
You were perfectly correct because I have no apology for being a dye in the wool and unrepentant Buharist. 
You would be wondering why I am going public since it was never in my character to criticise or even admonish you in public. But I want to be on record, especially because of many brothers begging me to talk to you not to commit harakiri. They would know I have done my own. The first person who woke me from my recuperating sleep from the tension of the election result counting and orubebetitys was our mutual friend Yusuf Ali (SAN).
They said the news is viral on the social media, electronic and print media that you intend to fulfill your earlier threat made with your colleagues in the Ijaw Nation struggle to go back to the creeks and take arms against the federal government. The question is when would I see you so that we can talk? What if you carry out your threat tomorrow? Allah may record it for me as being nonchalantly unpatriotic. What of if you die while trying to put your unfathomable Ijaw irredentism into high gear and people accuse me of nonchalance? In spite of your fabled wealth I will carry some psychological responsibility and some of your deeply Islamically religious children under the tutelage of Christian mothers will be in spiritual jeopardy or religious confusion so I don't pray you commit ijaw martyrdom. I pray you live long.
You would recall on a number of times you confessed to me that Jonathan's performance is pedestrian. 
You would also recall during a visit to late Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland Alh Arisekola Alao, you told the crew of Broadcasting corporation of oyo state (because), who asked you whether Jonathan's performance was satisfactory . You gave an ijaw aphorism' "Monkey no fine but in mama like am" which means Jonathan's performance may be lacklustre but since he is an Ijaw man you have no choice than to support him.
That is Ijaw chauvinistic patriotism at its zenith. Our mutual spiritual guru, Prof. D.O.S Noibi; one of the finest characters on this planet met you in Hajj when you were a member of the Amir-u-lhajj, under the hegemony of the sultan. The venerable old man told you that the Holy prophet Muhammad said: 'He is not one of us who promotes tribal partisanship, He is not one of us who fights for tribal partisanship and he is not one of us who dies in the cause if tribal partisanship' 
I cannot say more. 
Jonathan has congratulated Buhari. Even Fayose the effant terrible of Ekiti politics has said Buhari is a dogged fighter. The Loquacious bread and butter rabble rowser Femi Fani kayode has told Nigerians to cooperate with the new president. 
Do you want to cry than the bereaved? 
Even the villain of this election who was acting the script of patience jonathan to create a National chaos and anarchy out of the election Orubebe has apologised to Nigerians. 
Mujahid, you have tried to convince Nigerians to vote for your contryman but they have rejected him . As a Muslim, don't you believe in destiny?
You Said the North AND South West ganged up to deny you victory but in 2011 the same South Eest ganged up with South East and South South to give you victory and you were highly elated when you called me asking me to congratulate you. Alhamdulila Allah was kind to you that insha Allah poverty is banished even from your generations yet unborn.
Please give peace a chance. I pray you would be in the positive side of history.
Pleas don't fight the government.
What you need to do is to form a vanguard that would make sure the stupendous allocations to your Governors in the South South don't develop wings to Dubai, but rather for development . There is enough funds to take care of your passion for Ijaw people to enjoy the benefits of Allah's benevolence beneath their soil but you know better than I do that the greedy among your leaders are selfishly and egocentrially syphonning it abroad
I intend to arrange a reconciliation meeting between you and many brothers even in South South who hate your guts for your provocative innuendos. The Asunoge of this world, the Yusuf Nwoha's of this world,
with the new president whom you have maligned most uncharitable. Our mutual friends like Sule Hama Adamu Adamu who are his boys would take care of that.
Let me know when you want to come to Ibadan or we meet in your white house mansion in cotonu where we can wholistically dissect these issues
Let us look forward to a new Nigeria under Buhari. May ALLAH make it easy for you to follow the path of Islamic rectitude and adapt the reconcilliatory spirit of Buhari.
There is enough for our needs in this country but not enough for our greed
God bless you Abubakar Mujahid Dokubo Asari and your wonderful family.

Ishaq kunle Sanni

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
enough is enough .

LET NIGERIA DIVIDE NOW .

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGERIA WITHOUT NIGER DELTA OIL .

SE/SS ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN LAGOS THIS HAVE ALL OVER THE MEDIA , ! DEPORT IGBO'S DEPORT IGBO'S ?

ONE WONDER WHAT COUNTRY IGBO'S COME FROM ?

UNITY OF SS/SE

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by millionaireman: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

But having secured membership of AU, why not seek to invoke the relevant UN & AU charters for a referendum right away ?

What SS and SE lack are committed organizers for their cause. Leaving Nigeria through peaceful means is as easy as anything easy. The UN allows that in its Chatter.

Above all, there are bundles of evidence to be presented before the AU and the UN, ranging from the recent Oba Akiolu threat, up to the fact that southerners have been chased away from the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by GenIgrigi: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
mcquin:

[s]Craze de your head. Macqueen Ansa of Ikot Ansa, Calabar Municipality, Calabar. Joseph Ikpang is where my family house is located incase you wan go search.

And for the records, after Efik, the next tribe i'd wish i'm from is yoruba; if not for anything for their educational height and administration.

Incase you still bothered about my tribe, "sung tie'r"[/s]

**grins** Richard you've been making a lot of noise and denigrating Igbos while emphasizing you are from the moon or whatever. You have the right to love or hate whichever tribe you want but you don't have the right to denigrate my people. Igbos are not orphans that beg people to love them.

Igbos HAVE EXISTED PEACEFULLY SIDE BY SIDE WITH EFIKS FOR CENTURIES WITHOUT PROBLEMS. Do not set up the first ever Ibibio/Efik-Igbo feud on Nairaland. It won't augur well. I hereby call on my Efik/Ibibio brother new2020 to chastise you, educate you and keep you on a leash. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by millionaireman: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kingspin:
The old ways is not working, restruture is what we need not change.

Restructuring Nigeria's polity for good? Who will do that? Buhari will never touch that, even with a long spoon.

The 36 states political structure was crafted by northern military leaders to favour the north abundantly. It makes north to win easily any presidential election, or DICTATE who must win.

The political structure makes the north cart away huge federal allocations every month, it makes the north over-represented in the National Assembly.

And the Yoruba seem to believe that Yoruba is okay with the structure.

In the present structure with the present political representation in the National Assembly, it's next to impossible to democratically restructure Nigeria's polity.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Shut up and stop talking nonsense. When did you become a monitoring spirit that knows what Buhari has in mind?
I am a Niger Deltan. I do not support militancy. Go and work for your garri. #Thatsall.
first Niger deltan like me that makes sense! They r lazy people n I reject Biafra! Greed is in the blood and am telling you the ss n se will still break after Biafra! Lazy militants! The only way Nigeria can live in peace and as one is by dissolving all this groups ! N charging anyone that forms them for treason! Gosh I hate lazy people
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by bankylan: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Foolish talk, ...who will level Niger delta when there is no Nigeria without Niger delta...
sauceny:
Instead of Asari to approach & dialogue with the incoming government,to see if the amnesty program contract would be extended for their own good...But he seems to believe he can face the government.

Let someone tell him that black magic (juju) doesn't work on the military,if an order was given to the Nigerian army,they would just level the entire Niger Delta under 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by scholarosisi(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
Abegi let what will be be..am tired of these political blackmail.if it's the breakup so be with.we survived before the amalgation we will survive without the amalgation. Fuc. .King losers who won't anyone rest.just like children whoa throw fits when they don't have their way..give them what they want..we will watch and see this dog eat dog union. ..whatever...The oil is a curse that has benefitted only a few...
pls tell ur people to leave the dog alone now haba na by fore
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
mudiana:
If an opinion poll was taken like the one dat happen btw Scotland and England, will it be that these men re fighting for us or their pockets? To me,it is for their own pocket.Asari was lucky to have come from the Niger delta.that does not make the oil his own.he is so wealthy that his investments are in Benin republic away from his Niger delta people. His people don't benefit from him.he gets his own share from the oil companies,he "chops and clean mouth". To me,these men are selfish like most of our leaders. I call em selfish activist.
I was telling my parents one day that we from Niger delta gain nothing that the group shld be dissolved as it is a benchmark for division in Nigeria . Guess my parents are biased from reality than many of my people! This people do nothing

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Kingspin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

Restructuring Nigeria's polity for good? Who will do that? Buhari will never touch that, even with a long spoon.

The 36 states political structure was crafted by northern military leaders to favour the north abundantly. It makes north to win easily any presidential election, or DICTATE who must win.

The political structure makes the north cart away huge federal allocations every month, it makes the north over-represented in the National Assembly.

And the Yoruba seem to believe that Yoruba is okay with the structure.

In the present structure with the present political representation in the National Assembly, it's next to impossible to democratically restructure Nigeria's polity.
Then we have to live with our problem. No complain.. If the issue of how Nigeria should geniunely be govern is not properly address no peace for Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by franksam2009: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth
ask questions if you don't understand, uwazurike is d leader of massob, so it indirectly made him leader of brafra until a new leader is appointed. if he should declare war with the help of our SS brothers, I think Nigeria will be in trouble. because FG can't fight on two fronts(boko haram/ Biafra)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mcquin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Richard you've been making a lot of noise and denigrating Igbos while emphasizing you are from the moon or whatever. You have the right to love or hate whichever tribe you want but you don't have the right to denigrate my people. Igbos are not orphans that beg people to love them.

Igbos HAVE EXISTED PEACEFULLY SIDE BY SIDE WITH EFIKS FOR CENTURIES WITHOUT PROBLEMS. Do not set up the first ever Ibibio/Efik-Igbo feud on Nairaland. It won't augur well. I hereby call on my Efik/Ibibio brother new2020 to chastise you, educate you and keep you on a leash. Peace!

Your head no de house o. If I emphasize where i'm from,its so you get it in your thick skull that not everyone support your useless habit of entering other people's land and claiming it. You should first tell the above mentioned that Calabar is a no man's land because it is a former capital city and see if they would clap for you.

I see some sane igbos still condemning your actions on here.

Respect your host. Damn it. Una dey do this same thing for Delta and Rivers.

Lmao. You wan call my brothers make dem chastise your head.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
losky4real:
My dear don't mind them. People that didn't go to school will be claiming our oil. If they had gone to school and they are fighting for legitimate positions in oil companies that is a different case. A so called militant will be getting 75k monthly while me someone that struggled through school will be searching for job on the road. Same Niger Deltan. And these militants will still intimidate you because of their guns.

They are criminals and should be treated as such.

I have seen people I played ball with while growing up become militants. What this means is that they are still recruiting. They are common cultists hiding under the guise of oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
losky4real:
first Niger deltan like me that makes sense! They r lazy people n I reject Biafra! Greed is in the blood and am telling you the ss n se will still break after Biafra! Lazy militants! The only way Nigeria can live in peace and as one is by dissolving all this groups ! N charging anyone that forms them for treason! Gosh I hate lazy people
losky4real:
My dear don't mind them. People that didn't go to school will be claiming our oil. If they had gone to school and they are fighting for legitimate positions in oil companies that is a different case. A so called militant will be getting 75k monthly while me someone that struggled through school will be searching for job on the road. Same Niger Deltan. And these militants will still intimidate you because of their guns.

They are criminals and should be treated as such.

I have seen people I played ball with while growing up become militants. What this means is that they are still recruiting. They are common cultists hiding under the guise of oil.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by GenIgrigi: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
mcquin:

[s]Your head no de house o. If I emphasize where i'm from,its so you get it in your thick skull that not everyone support your useless habit of entering other people's land and claiming it. You should first tell the above mentioned that Calabar is a no man's land because it is a former capital city and see if they would clap for you.

I see some sane igbos still condemning your actions on here.

Respect your host. Damn it. Una dey do this same thing for Delta and Rivers.

Lmao. You wan call my brothers make dem chastise your head.[/s]

**grins** Illiterate drop-out. If you had respected your CGPA instead of being a cultist in school, you won't be this useless. Your english sucks.Next!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by scholarosisi(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
olanyte:
DOKUBO SOFTLY SOFTLY

Mujahid, Many Muslim brothers have called me today, some our mutual friends trying to persuade me to admonish you on the dangerous and needless adventurism to take arms over an election in which the contestants have been unprecedentedly magnanimous. Jonathan, the president had thrown in the towel and did what was a political novelty in the history of this country, accepting defeat. 
Buhari the winner was humble in victory by extending a hand of fellowship to the incumbent, assuring him there will be no witchhunting, persecution or vindictiveness. 
Our friends think and to a large extent they are right, that I am one of the closest person to you. An affirmation of that truism is that my house is seen by your family as their second home.
Right now your wife Zainab is in my house having come to Ibadan on a business trip.
The last time we spoke was two weeks ago when you called me of your intention to go for Umrah. I know you go for Umrah regularly but I suspected that was a special one to pray for Jonathan's victory and I asked joculaly if I can accompany you and you retorted that I am a Buharist and only jonatharians are welcome.
You were perfectly correct because I have no apology for being a dye in the wool and unrepentant Buharist. 
You would be wondering why I am going public since it was never in my character to criticise or even admonish you in public. But I want to be on record, especially because of many brothers begging me to talk to you not to commit harakiri. They would know I have done my own. The first person who woke me from my recuperating sleep from the tension of the election result counting and orubebetitys was our mutual friend Yusuf Ali (SAN).
They said the news is viral on the social media, electronic and print media that you intend to fulfill your earlier threat made with your colleagues in the Ijaw Nation struggle to go back to the creeks and take arms against the federal government. The question is when would I see you so that we can talk? What if you carry out your threat tomorrow? Allah may record it for me as being nonchalantly unpatriotic. What of if you die while trying to put your unfathomable Ijaw irredentism into high gear and people accuse me of nonchalance? In spite of your fabled wealth I will carry some psychological responsibility and some of your deeply Islamically religious children under the tutelage of Christian mothers will be in spiritual jeopardy or religious confusion so I don't pray you commit ijaw martyrdom. I pray you live long.
You would recall on a number of times you confessed to me that Jonathan's performance is pedestrian. 
You would also recall during a visit to late Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland Alh Arisekola Alao, you told the crew of Broadcasting corporation of oyo state (because), who asked you whether Jonathan's performance was satisfactory . You gave an ijaw aphorism' "Monkey no fine but in mama like am" which means Jonathan's performance may be lacklustre but since he is an Ijaw man you have no choice than to support him.
That is Ijaw chauvinistic patriotism at its zenith. Our mutual spiritual guru, Prof. D.O.S Noibi; one of the finest characters on this planet met you in Hajj when you were a member of the Amir-u-lhajj, under the hegemony of the sultan. The venerable old man told you that the Holy prophet Muhammad said: 'He is not one of us who promotes tribal partisanship, He is not one of us who fights for tribal partisanship and he is not one of us who dies in the cause if tribal partisanship' 
I cannot say more. 
Jonathan has congratulated Buhari. Even Fayose the effant terrible of Ekiti politics has said Buhari is a dogged fighter. The Loquacious bread and butter rabble rowser Femi Fani kayode has told Nigerians to cooperate with the new president. 
Even the villain of this election who was acting the script of patience jonathan to create a National chaos and anarchy out of the election Orubebe has apologised to Nigerians. 
Mujahid, you have tried to convince Nigerians to vote for your contryman but they have rejected him . As a Muslim, don't you believe in destiny?
You Said the North AND South West ganged up to deny you victory but in 2011 the same South Eest ganged up with South East and South South to give you victory and you were highly elated when you called me asking me to congratulate you. Alhamdulila Allah was kind to you that insha Allah poverty is banished even from your generations yet unborn.
Please give peace a chance. I pray you would be in the positive side of history.
What you need to do is to form a vanguard that would make sure the stupendous allocations to your Governors in the South South don't develop wings to Dubai, but rather for development . There is enough funds to take care of your passion for Ijaw people to enjoy the benefits of Allah's benevolence beneath their soil but you know better than I do that the greedy among your leaders are selfishly and egocentrially syphonning it abroad
I intend to arrange a reconciliation meeting between you and many brothers even in South South who hate your guts for your provocative innuendos. The Asunoge of this world, the Yusuf Nwoha's of this world,
with the new president whom you have maligned most uncharitable. Our mutual friends like Sule Hama Adamu Adamu who are his boys would take care of that.
Let me know when you want to come to Ibadan or we meet in your white house mansion in cotonu where we can wholistically dissect these issues
Let us look forward to a new Nigeria under Buhari. May ALLAH make it easy for you to follow the path of Islamic rectitude and adapt the reconcilliatory spirit of Buhari.

Ishaq kunle Sanni
oga abeg make I ask, did u lost Asari's phone no. Or his other contacts. I don't understand what u are doing here
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mcquin(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
In as much as I want to argue this out, I see no point.

We argued over Presidential election, dey lost; we argued over Lagos governorship; they still lost, so why this argument now?

The pained Massobites should go hang Biafran flag at the top of their houses.

Craz.e people, Jonathan dey,una no ask for Biafra, National conference come, una no ask; na to come Nairaland come disturb us just to massage your deflated ego.

Phyno, Chidinma, 2shotz, Nigga Raw don't even know the road back to Abia. Dem wan die 4 Lasgidi.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
@@@

ask questions if you don't understand, uwazurike is d leader of massob, so it indirectly made him leader of brafra until a new leader is appointed. if he should declare war with the help of our SS brothers, I think Nigeria will be in trouble. because FG can't fight on two fronts(boko haram/ Biafra)

u cannot be Biafra in the morning and romance nigeria government at night

the man is a thief

u are just out of touch
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mcquin(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Illiterate drop-out. If you had respected your CGPA instead of being a cultist in school, you won't be this useless. Your english sucks.Next!

Literate, other than the pidgin I decided to use which is common among many, point out the error in my grammar.

Craz.e! Must I go school before I go make point for my country? Buhari no go school but he commot your doctorate degree holder from office.

For the records, i'm a graduate of LAW from UNIBEN, practising my extenship in Benin. So Mr get it into your skull i'm no illiterate. I never knew illiteracy is now a crime punishable by law.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who is this clown claiming leader of MASSOB?

Uwazuruike is no longer a MASSOB member.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by judah2000: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
vindicated:
Though, they shall gather, but, since the gathering is not unto the Lord, they shall surely stumble!

Every gathering that is being made to bring more unrest into this country it shall NEVER succeed!
Lord will send the spirit of contention and confusion into their midst, in Jesus name, amen!

ENOUGH OF THIS NIGERIANS!
LETS ACCEPT DEFEAT, AND WORK TOGETHER TO IMPROVE OUR COUNTRY'S GROWTH!
GEJ, HAS SHOWED HIMSELF THE STATE MAN AND GENTLEMAN HE IS, BY CONCEDING TO THE VICTOR.
PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU ALL, SHEATH YOUR ANGER, BITTERNESS, AND GRUDGES, AND LETS ALL STIR NIGERIA TO IT'S GREATNESS!

Honest men of GOD are praying to avert disaster, that the Lord has revealed to them. IT SHALL NEVER COME TO PASS, NEVER! Because, God is ever faithful!

So now it's our collective responsibility to "WORK TOGETHER TO IMPROVE OUR COUNTRY'S GROWTH!" abi?

Now that a northerner has been elected. . .

So now we all should "SHEATH YOUR ANGER, BITTERNESS, AND GRUDGES, AND LETS ALL STIR NIGERIA TO IT'S GREATNESS" abi?

Why?

Because a northerner has been elected president?

Nation building is now a collective effort and not the job of the president alone, abi?

hmmm . . . Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mindtricks: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
All this reminds me of poor Saro Wiwa. Today's Nigerian youth are just too loose to learn. If the Niger Delta does not get a fair treatment under this new govt, I wonder how there will be peace.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by grandlexuz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:
just want to be hard like Asari, Ateke, Soboma george, shekua Abubaker, etc. But i dnt knw whr to start, plzz any idea

Go make love to you mother, sisters, and after that you will harder than all those thugs you mentioned..
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ba7man(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2015
ikeyman00:

@@@@

people in the zoo just dnt get it for heaven sake

who da hell is Buhari

what u dnt know if that happen as they wish believe me u

that will trigger what is about to come

we have been so deliberate but that will push things off

but then the monkeys and the baboon in the zoo called Nigeria just dnt get it!

who da hell is Buhari?
You were probably not born when Buhari was dealing with your law breaking father to be.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by poppincash: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2015
ozo13:
DM know wetin dem fit try nah.not in d administration of an ex military general and a no nonsense man
so obasanjo was a boys scout general abi? nonsense
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2015
@@@

buhari cannot stop us!

dat simple

wetin concern us with the yoruba romance with mallam

our only concern is that of oil which is the reason the yoruba just keep slaving for the mallams

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by zendy: 12:54am On Apr 13, 2015
olanyte:
DOKUBO SOFTLY SOFTLY

I cannot say more. 

Ishaq kunle Sanni

I took the time to read this long epistle of yours to Dokubo. The problem that many people like you have is that you cannot fathom the reality that a country like Nigeria can only exist and move forward by the "given consent" of the people who populate it. You cannot "imprison" people and at the same time claim to have a nation. Any group of people within Nigeria has the God given right to decide if they want to be part of the "British invention" known as Nigeria. Only God has the right to tell the people of the SE/SS what country they should belong to, not an Hausa or Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by flerKys(f): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2015
RrReerRreerereRRRRrrrrrrrRRrrrrRRRrrRRRRRUju
STPEACE:
just want to be hard like Asari, Ateke, Soboma gTeorge, shekua Abubaker, etc. But i dnt knw whr to start, plzz any idea
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 13, 2015
losky4real:
I was telling my parents one day that we from Niger delta gain nothing that the group shld be dissolved as it is a benchmark for division in Nigeria . Guess my parents are biased from reality than many of my people! This people do nothing

Hello bae. U still up. Skype?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.