Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (52361 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by omooba969(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amack:
I told them that we're coming home, yorubas will never be part of us.

Another clueless noise maker. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Kingspin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
People fighting for justice since 1960. The Yorubas dnt know the real problem of Nigeria. Some knows others dnt know. They think it all about politics. It has to do with people's right we have live under lies for too long. We cant pretend to move a country forward. The Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and others let tell ourselves the truth and Nigeria will growth . The old ways is not working, restruture is what we need not change.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by GenIgrigi: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
[s]Buhari is a northerner, an ex military man (a general o), a mudaf.ucking warlord, a no nonsense man. When he was 30, he had killed more men than an american drone in vietnam. Asari, please stop testing this man's patience because in as much as he has enough patience for political opponents, he has none for armed men.[/s]

**grins** You illiterate monkeys just make a lot of noise. Buhari only killed defenceless outnumbered Igbo soldiers in Lagos. He was just a support military junior officer at Awka sector. No heroic feat whatsoever was attached to his name like Achuzia and Co. Heck this man was kicked out of Dodan barracks without a single Shot. All these clueless teenagers won't read.**Lmao!**

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by klax(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Princecalm:
That is their own cup of alomo bitters, no nonsense will be tolerated under GBM.

Please no one should complain because when pointing one finger to other the remaining four are pointing back to you meaning buhari and apc promised Gej to make Nigeria ungovernable for him so it's their turn now so no qualms nemesis can not be alter.

So whatever the reason of the meeting is all I can say is goodluck to them since they did not make Gej administration a peaceful one with all sort of troubles and they are hoping to rule in peace Bro impossible, I'm not insinuate trouble but that is it.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by omooba969(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari will soon drink from d same poisoned cup they served GEJ.

Politically d country has been divided.

Just a matter of time.

U supposed to av assessed wot u typed up there or asked some1 else to proof-read b4 clickn d submit button. U simply do not make sense !
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by deebrain(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
At least, Asari is already making moves for a job during the coming years of irrelevance. Good rhythms...
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ibietela2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by omooba969(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kingspin:
People fighting for justice since 1960. The Yorubas dnt know the real problem of Nigerian. Some knows others dnt know. They think it all politics. It about people's right we have live with lies for to too long. We can pretend to move a country forward. The Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and others let tell ourselves the truth and Nigeria will growth . The old ways is not working, restruture is what we need not change.

Plz shed more light on d RESTRUCTURING u r outlined up there?
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI

Shut up and stop talking nonsense. When did you become a monitoring spirit that knows what Buhari has in mind?
I am a Niger Deltan. I do not support militancy. Go and work for your garri. #Thatsall.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth

Are you one of those who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by simplemach(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:
Instead of Asari to approach & dialogue with the incoming government,to see if the amnesty program contract would be extended for their own good...But he seems to believe he can face the government.

Let someone tell him that black magic (juju) doesn't work on the military,if an order was given to the Nigerian army,they would just level the entire Niger Delta under 48 hours.
just like they 'levelled' in the past I guess. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
In fact let the south south use the igbos then dump them after they achieve their goal...igbos political losers all the frigging time just like a thousand naira ashi.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
Bihari and Obasanjo who do u think is deadlier?
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by betty202020(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth
u are correct guy. we will soon remind him that he is politically bias. he ought to be neutral. aw for asari, GOOD MORNING IN OJUKWU' voice
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Sammiejo: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
For goodness sake, these people have a right to freedom of association. Why worry.
There is no information in the post to suggest what they were discussing. Stop speculating.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Princecalm(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
klax:

Please no one should complain because when pointing one finger to other the remaining four are pointing back to you meaning buhari and apc promised Gej to make Nigeria ungovernable for him so it's their turn now so no qualms nemesis can not be alter.

So whatever the reason of the meeting is all I can say is goodluck to them since they did not make Gej administration a peaceful one with all sort of troubles and they are hoping to rule in peace Bro impossible, I'm not insinuate trouble but that is it.
can you give the time and place Gbm said such?
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** You illiterate monkeys just make a lot of noise. Buhari only killed defenceless outnumbered Igbo soldiers in Lagos. He was just a support military junior officer at Awka sector. No heroic feat whatsoever was attached to his name like Achuzia and Co. Heck this man was kicked out of Dodan barracks without a single Shot. All these clueless teenagers won't read.**Lmao!**
Your father is a goat and your mother is a donkey, you are an id.iot grin
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Emekamex(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
All of a sudden, boko haram have stopped throwing bombs and you expect the niger delta militants to calm down. Nigeria is a big joke.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Arysexy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
omooba969:

U supposed to av assessed wot u typed up there or asked some1 else to proof-read b4 clickn d submit button. U simply do not make sense !
[/s]

Don't u ever quote me again when drunk.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emekamex:
All of a sudden, boko haram have stopped throwing bombs and you expect the niger delta militants to calm down. Nigeria is a big joke.
go and read news.boko haram have been attacking steadily recently. .
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Emekamex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
go and read news.boko haram have been attacking steadily recently. .
are they grabbing territories and throwing bombs as they used to before the elections.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emekamex:
are they grabbing territories and throwing bombs as they used to before the elections.
.the army had been stepping up but they they are still killing a lot and bombing too
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by tallceejay(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:
just want to be hard like Asari, Ateke, Soboma george, shekua Abubaker, etc. But i dnt knw whr to start, plzz any idea

U need education.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Ojiofor: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are you one of those who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu?
Don't mind them,let them continue paying tithe in the name of monthly donations to an e-parrot who has nothing to offer other than his laptop radio.
I do not trust Uwazurike as well.both him and nnamdi kanu are after their pockets.charlatans can never lead a noble cause.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Ilekeh(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
When did they stop? Just last week they killed more people.

Are you working with boko haram North or Boko haram SE?

Emekamex:
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by jamillion: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:
just want to be hard like Asari, Ateke, Soboma george, shekua Abubaker, etc. But i dnt knw whr to start, plzz any idea
quiet simple, just get yourself a correct German weed, smoke 7rap, u good to go
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
ccollins:
Brother,that's a wrong evil idea.. Instead , I think you should be strong and hard like Jesus.. In Christ, you find strength, wisdom, and leadership.. And your glory is eternal!
thats nice advice bro but how this pple the get money via violence is very amazing.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by zeusdgrt(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
haleeberry:
Power is a devil which resides in d heart of uncontend human. D fight 4 power has no regard 2 human live because those fighting 4 it take it as do or die 4 their own selfish interest.
nice choice of words luv, U sound like an elite
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Emekamex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
.the army had been stepping up but they they are still killing a lot and bombing too
It is very obvious that BH are following orders from an unknown source because the present set of soldiers are so incompetent to even handle the best weapon. BH are just being intentionally soft.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Phiniz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:

Start from taking alomo bitter five shots daily and before u know u will get there......_Asari Dokubo 2014
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamillion:
quiet simple, just get yourself a correct German weed, smoke 7rap, u good to go
2 wrap with 3 bottles of cold origin is a good starting point.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:

Start for Lagoon u go hard pass them sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.