Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard (52356 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Liegeria:

That's the problem. I wish Rivers people the best for the next four years.

MY take:
1. Rivers has a lot of money so Wike won't have problem bribing judges to win at tribunals.
2. The election has been "over rigged", so even the tribunal cancels some local government, it can't declare APC candidate the winner.

So in a way, Wike will rule for the next four years.

My dear it's not even 4 years that man- Wike will perpetuate himself on that seat for 8years, its so sad!

only children who were abused growing up will like a man like Wike, he represents everything evil and brutal. His love for money can make him kill anyone anywhere anytime. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Dave50(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I Pity my state with Wike at the helm.

We are in for four horrible years. People would refer to Amaechi as a Saint after then.

Hopefully, the court cancels this travesty.

you are very correct they think by voting out sorry, rigging out dakuku that they are punishing amaechi the level of gangstarism and harrassment by thugs on rivers citizens would make odili's admstr a child's play by then it will be too late because then nothing anybody will do about it let the oppression and gnashing of teeth begin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamesbridget13:
oh mehn. see sweeping ooooo. pdp have mercy small na. grin grin but i need my salary for march o. am still waiting o ameachi abeg no use vex seize em o.

Hahahahaha, him go use am for hosting PROTEST

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Plus10(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
just imagine some one who has not been to ss let alone rivers state would be saying election didn't hold in rivers....I wonder when they will face reality and stop being biased

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by eddydey(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
LOL! no result sweet me pass like that of rivers... I have my reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Phinagold(f): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeyez:

Pleasae don't say. This okay Its not about parties its about individuals.

Go and find out what wike did when he was minister........that man is very corrupt.

Iam crying deep in me because I know there will be problem in rivers. Rivers will never know peace... Just wait and see.
it is ur family that will never knw peace not Rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by olaniyanc: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Okorocha's, amaechi and buhari combined can't rig this

WIKE A CRIMINAL. THE MASTER RIGGER YOU DID NOT ANY ELECTION. YOU WILL SOON GO TO PRISON..MAMA PISS WILL CRY CHEI!!! FOR YOU SOON.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dave50:

you are very correct they think by voting out sorry, rigging out dakuku that they are punishing amaechi the level of gangstarism and harrassment by thugs on rivers citizens would make odili's admstr a child's play by then it will be too late because then nothing anybody will do about it let the oppression and gnashing of teeth begin.

grin grin grin grin you and others will be sorely disappointed. The gangsters have all moved to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
deletrue:
That is very sure. The river man, woman, boys and girls cannot allow Buhari to win rivers. It cannot happen. Even the unburn child will never give Buhari the oil to enjoy. No way. Amaechi is just being foolish.
Seconded!...

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by freshdude99(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

dude, are you sure you are in Naija? EDO and IMO are their own already o!
I can dash u peeps Edo because I care less but as for Imo, the result is out already kiss kiss
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rivers is naturaly a pdp state.bt d gap calls 4 concern.see trashin...i tot pple luvd amechi nd petrsyd bt hated apc...gez dey nw hate dem al
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

My dear it's not even 4 years that man- Wike will perpetrate himself on that seat for 8years, its so sad!

only children who were abused growing up will like a man like Wike, he represents everything evil and brutal. His love for money can make him kill anyone anywhere anytime. God forbid!

Eight years is not guaranteed. If his performance is poor or mediocre, he will lose re-election. He is able to rig because GEJ is still in power and has lent Wike the coercive powers of state (police and army) to rig. He won't have such powers in 2019. He can only rely on his performance and popularity to win. So for now, let's see how the next four years play out.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
freshdude99:

Good radiance to bad rubbish. SS and SE are non negotiable. If Lagos can survive 16yrs with opposition, then my region will do better tongue

The last time i checked Lagos enjoyed 8 years of good governance, the last time i checked SS and SE has suffered under development because they've always made bad decisions. Some folks just like constant abuse sha! poor upbringing sha!

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol.that will commence soon.
ibietela2:

Hahahahaha, him go use am for hosting PROTEST

1 Like

Chai. ...another 4 years under bondage. .thuggish ruggish leader...eyah. ..for us when the Lord delivered from captivity (pdp)we were like those in a dream..kpelle oh

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ZUBY77(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
That Obio Akpor though.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Liegeria:

One thing is sure. Wike will have a strong opposition in APC for the next four years. He will be under pressure to perform. I hope he is secured enough to hire competent hands to work with him.

Which APC? not in Rivers State. Without opposition in the state and the Nigerdelta/SE region, performance will be stellar in the next 4 years. Our politician leaders know what needs. Is now every man for himself, like I have always said, tail or head, my people will always come out on top.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Reference(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet role under Buhari

Is it not clear to him that Rivers people are averse to APC?

Is it not clear enough that APC is unpopular in the south south and south east?

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.

Amaechi's case shall be a true test of Buhari's fight against corruption.

A true test indeed. But remember that in the animal kingdom the sacred rule with very few exceptions is....you donot eat your kind.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by olaniyanc: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Even a toddler knows this...

WIKE A CRIMINAL. YOU DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION. YOU WILL END UP IN PRISON. A MASTER RIGGER. MAMA PISS WILL SOON CRY CHEI!!!!!!. FOR YOU. A MURDERER!!!!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
like seriously was there really an election. In my PU for instance, I waited for over 3 hours no body not even a fly yet when results came out PDP scored 465 and APC scored 12. Na witch?

yet people are coming here to vent happiness. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls take it easy on him, though it was a wrong statement he made
Phinagold:
it is ur family that will never knw peace not Rivers state
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

My dear it's not even 4 years that man- Wike will perpetrate himself on that seat for 8years, its so sad!

ignorance* is the best word to define your problem.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by taharqa: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Liegeria:

Eight years is not guaranteed. If his performance is poor or mediocre, he will lose re-election. He is able to rig because GEJ is still in power and has lent Wike the coercive powers of state (police and army) to rig. He won't have such powers in 2019. He can only rely on his performance and popularity to win. So for now, let's see how the next four years play out.

My frnd, abeg Shattap!! Don't just annoy me abeg. Which rigging??

Ameachi was defeated hands up. Cleanly. Stop whinning, abeg

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ollyruffy: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chai. The era of thuggery has returned to Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by 1Emmy: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wike is a man. I love men of strong will. He said he will defeat hundred Amachis's and he has done it. Carry go but Wike pls work for the masses, remember them. Have their interest at your heart. Intimidate no one. Good luck to you.
Sorry Amachi, you can be APC national advisor hmm. Nothing spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Which APC? not in Rivers State. Without opposition in the state and the Nigerdelta/SE region, performance will be stellar in the next 4 years. Our politician leaders know what needs. Is now every man for himself, like I have always said, tail or head, my people will always come out on top.

Is there no opposition already?
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by themodernman: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

omoh see rigging. PDP i hail o!

Buhari had 80% of the votes in Gombe state yet reelected PDP as their governor...stop shouting rigging when things dont go your way...d ppl know what they want.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Liegeria:

Is there no opposition already?

Where is it? You mean Ameachi from Abuja?
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
all those spewing rubbish about Amaechi and co need to understand that the man has never lost and will never loose. Besides PDP can have the state to themselves while Amaechi (APC) will nominate all the ministers from the state and probably Bayelsa added to the APC federal govt. All his defeated soldiers will be duly compensated. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

My frnd, abeg Shattap!! Don't just annoy me abeg. Which rigging??

Ameachi was defeated hands up. Cleanly. Stop whinning, abeg

Wike could still have won without rigging but common, there was rigging. It's so visible to the blind.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

ignorance* is the best word to define your problem.

Foolishness* is the best word to describe your abused life. Fool! grin grin grin
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omo see rigging....Wike/PDP I hail oooo #Even a toddler knows dis..... sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos) / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.