Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard (52357 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by mathskill: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
galadee:

Minister For Niger Delta

grin grin grin grin grin that's all?
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by securi: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Breaking news!
Amaechi has just changed his permanent home address to no 1 Buhari street, Daura. Nations, Sahara newspapers and others, please take note

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by dazzy4real(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amechi brought all this upon peterside imagine we didn't even hear of peterside instead it was lik a contest btw wike n amechi.. Amechi was busy castigating n insulting Jonathan instead to focus on the heart of d people. Wat a waste

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
lahips:
I hope people realise it's not about Ameachi, they had better focus and go for who will lead them well and have their interest at heart.
Whether Apc wins or not it is not Ameachi it will affect this people have more than enough to last them a life time and it is always about their selfish interest in a large percentage. Think of yourself and what the future holds.
Let's stop this Ameachi Wike thing as if it's even the Ameachi that is running for governorship.

But that is why APC lost, Amaechi made himself larger than life, larger than the party and most certainly larger than the candidate Peterside to such a degree I have not seen before. It was a grave error. His advisers missed the point.

I predicted a strong opposition to Jonathan from the South-South similar to what OBJ experienced in the west between 1999 and 2007 as a tool for broadening and deepening democracy so I was happy Ameachi took up the challenge.

But two things went wrong. He couldn't stay on issues bordering good governance and democracy. He often went personal and sentimental.

Secondly he couldn't broaden his appeal (due to his average personality) beyond Rivers State (I hope Wike is listening) to other territories in the South-South BEFORE taking his message and allegiances abroad to the 'perceived oppressors' of his people. He did not consolidate power. No foundation.

Let me be clear on this and anyone reading this has to understand. That this is why power should go to the minorities. The very INEXPERIENCE of Jonathan in politiking is the same thing that has brought down Ameachi. The average politician from that region is years behind his western and northern counterparts. They have and will make strategic mistakes. No fault of theirs. They have no footsteps to follow when it comes to high-wire politics. We should have let them both continue for the good of the Nigerian project.

On balance the South-South has lost two of its pre-eminent politicians within the span of two weeks in mutually assured destruction due to naivety. The South-South on balance has lost.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

See the fool ranting bullshit here. Like i said earlier your support for a thug is obvious of your abused upbringing. I come from a decent sphere parallel to your probate mind, my eyes are not blind like yours to know a good leader when I see one. And for the noting, i will feed you, your wife, your children and entire family 3 squared meals for 3 years...that's if you even have one! grin grin grin grin

bro..you are successfully immature and foolish even with a wife and 3kids....you resorted to bragging about feeding me when you obviously dont know me lmao...I wonder what you mean by *decent* ...your wife is doing a good job putting up with your *decency*..grow up man..dont show up on nairaland being so naive. #Getfact

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by MizMyColi(f): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
dearpreye:
Every Child knew there's NO way APC will win this state. It's not just possible!

No single vote the way of APC at my PU!!!

Barcan ista and Truckpu sher, come and dine with us as we Bury APC in its full attire!

So why are folks clamoring for the polls cancelation, if indeed, the people of Rivers State collectively decided?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Amaechi already got all that, his investments are scattered everywhere! He has said it time and time again he doesnt need no rivers money. Enjoy your tyrant - Wike for 8 years.

I bet in 6 months same folks supporting wike will come here speaking the opposite

The same for Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Adela10: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi may hav Steped on peoples toes during his quest to retain power but dat doesn't mean we hate him NO! Goodluck & his wife Pepe pushed him to d wall thus, he sold out to d north. Technically, I think Wike is sound in politics by his early intrduction of GDI(Grassroot Development Initiative) he did not only win d PDP primaries wit dis body but also registered members of d group in INEC as officers.
Dis move, I believe aided all his rigging successs. Wike, is a don, rog & thug no doubt. D masses on d street never likes him rada, dey love Dakuku because of his gentle nature, inteligence & God fearing approach to d game so far. But its just unfortunate dat d Rivers people r being sentimental abt dis whole tin. Dia conclution now is if Amaechi could work against his Broda Goodluck from d southsouth den, dey wil vote against him & Dakuku. I guess dis is d reason Wike may triumph in Rivers... Not dat he truly deserves.
Amaechi, is 1 great man I can not forget. His tenure was gr8, he performed very well. I think I love his guts! In every, I think he won d battle even if he loss d state to PDP. He only xchange his state for federal, he's going higher while Jona & Prow r coming back to Otueke. Love u so much Amaechi! May God bless u more as u join d likes of Sai Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola to decide way happens in our gr8 country Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria!

quote author=atlwireles post=32643401]

People dislike Amaechi, the destruction he caused Rivers state for the past three years is beyond understanding. Peace has now returned to Rivers. Let Amaechi go and make his noise in Abuja. The shock of his life awaits him.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

bro..you are successfully immature and foolish even with a wife and 3kids....you resorted to bragging about feeding me when you obviously dont know me lmao...I wonder what you mean by *decent* ...your wife is doing a good job putting up with your *decency*..grow up man..dont show up on nairaland being so naive. #Getfact

See why even a little kid could know you are stup!d...glad you now know i have 3 kids and a wife to take care of...the next time you low-life come here ranting around me like fly better know I will feed you. And by the way I doubt if i have really been replying a normal person because your rantings are nothing but a demented fool with abused life.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
ddippset:
There was no way the apc was going to win in rivers. Wike had total control of the sss, civil defense, army, police, inec commissioner, and even gun carrying Niger delta militias given him to use by Jonathan and patience. The police aig that was brought in to sanitize the process was ordered out by the President. Wike will be sworn in. And he 's going to experience what it feels like to be governor who has no control over the police and army in his state like they did to amaechi. He should be prepared to reap the whirlwind.

STFU, the Man was under house arrest

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibietela2:

The same for Buhari

That's what some folks are only good at - making senseless comparison.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Reference:

But that is why APC lost, Amaechi made himself larger than life, larger than the party and most certainly larger than the candidate Peterside to such a degree I have not seen before. It was a grave error. His advisers missed the point.

I predicted a strong opposition to Jonathan from the South-South similar to what OBJ experienced in the west between 1999 and 2007 as a tool for broadening and deepening democracy so I was happy Ameachi took up the challenge.

But two things went wrong. He couldn't stay on issues bordering good governance and democracy. He often went personal and sentimental.

Secondly he couldn't broaden his appeal (due to his average personality) beyond Rivers State (I hope Wike is listening) to other territories in the South-South BEFORE taking his message and allegiances abroad to the 'perceived oppressors' of his people. He did not consolidate power. No foundation.

Let me be clear on this and anyone reading this has to understand. That this is why power should go to the minorities. The very INEXPERIENCE of Jonathan in politiking is the same thing that has brought down Ameachi. The average politician from that region is years behind his western and northern counterparts. They have and will make strategic mistakes. No fault of theirs. They have no footsteps to follow when it comes to high-wire politics. We should have let them both continue for the good of the Nigerian project.

On balance the South-South has lost two of its pre-eminent politicians within the span of two weeks in mutually assured destruction due to naivety. The South-South on balance has lost.

We have lost nothing, Amaechi and Goodluck are two different men. Jonathan lose was sad but the SS,will be better for it. Amaechi's defeat will be a history lesson taught in the SS for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
olaniyanc:

WIKE DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION. HE I A CRIMINAL. WIKE IS GOINO TO PRISON SOON.MAMA PISS WILL SOON CRY FOR YOU AND FAYOSE CHEI!!!!!!!MURDERERS

Hahahahaha temitemi1 see your colleague grin
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Onozboy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
sosanova:
Amaechi even lost in his ward n Local Government ....chai Wike is Wiked. grin grin grin grin
Amaechi is a goner in Rivers State Politics,upon all his jumping from one polling booth to another yesterday, he n his APC supporters suffered the heaviest defeat of their lives, while Wike was under house arrest , sipping henessy like a Boss n Wike won the election, Wike even (defeated mercilessly) raped Dakuku Peterside. even in Dakuku Peterside local Government

grin
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
[b]
Spyker:
Those who said PDP rigged the elections don't know Rivers State. In 2011, even though APGA had a better candidate than PDP, PDP won.
Heavens did not fall, Amaechi and his group including Wike smiled and called it the will of the people. In that election, 18 parties contested the governorship elections, results were written for 19 parties.
APGA's candidate Sir Celestine Omehia went to court and challenged the result but his case was dismissed due to technicalities. That the timeframe to challenge election results had passed. Even in that election, Amaechi lost his ward to Sir Omehia.

Now, in 2015, Barr. Wike gathered all the stake holders in the state into one party (PDP), only those who are feeding fat from the crumbs Amaechi gives to them were left with APC. Amaechi bungled the fortunes of Dakuku playing ethnic cards of Riverine/Upland.
He forgot that his party did not develop the riverine areas and yet felt by presenting a stooge, Rivers people will forgive him.

Looking at the three leading parties (APC, PDP and LABOUR), the APC presented two minorities as candidates, Dakuku is from Opobo Nkoro while his deputy is from Ahoada West. A combination of Riverine/Upland.
The PDP on the other hand presented two candidates with ties to the majority. Nyesom is from Obio Akpor that boast of the highest population and his deputy is from Bonny, a kalabari woman married to a Bonny man.
The Labour party on the other hand presented Tonye Princewill and an Ogoni man (can't remember his name right now). Both were from majority tribe and would have been the best to challenge PDP in terms of majority vs minority.

Now, those who were clamouring for a Riverine candidate forgot that with the emergence of Tonye Princewill from Kalabari (Buguma), Dakuku Peterside from Opobo/Nkoro and the PDP deputy governorship candidate Mrs. Harry, the riverine votes have been spilt into three leaving behold huge chunks of upland votes for Wike. The major challenge for the PDP would have been the deputy governorship candidate of the Labour party who is an Ogoni man but PDP present Kenneth Kobani as a Minister divided the Ogoni votes.
Also, the PDP having won all the Senate and House of Representative seats had more support and sympathy votes coming from the defeat of GEJ.

Even though option A4 was used for this election, PDP would still win. Amaechi spoilt the chances of Dakuku with his constant attacks of GEJ and the police. And to think of it, Civil Servants are owed, salaries are over-taxed, projects abandoned, courts have been closed for over a year and you expect these same people to vote APC. The same people accused of betraying GEJ.
[/b]

Make i bold am for u jare, so blind people will see

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamesbridget13:
God abeg o

lol

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by riversupdate: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
[b]
Reference:

[/b]
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibietela2:
[i][/i]

STFU, the Man was under house arrest
you just have to be stup1d. Wike under house arrest under patience Jonathan's regime. Psychofancy won't let you know how gullible you are.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

That's what some folks are only good at - making senseless comparison.

Alright mate
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by riversupdate: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Results from 16 local govt areas in Rivers.
PDP wins 14 LG, APC 2 out of 16 LGS so far released.

Abua/Odua
PDP 46,392, APC 790

Asari Toru
PDP 32,150 APC 566

TAI
PDP 32,988 APC 2,219

OMUMA
PDP: 10,735 APC 33,76

Eleme
PDP 3,079 APC 10,522

Ahoada West
PDP 15,575
APC 13, 175

Andoni
PDP : 70,317
APC: 300

ONELGA
PDP 67,864
APC 9,532

Opobo/Nkoro
PDP 2,345
APC 5,455

Khana
PDP 33,559
APC 9,532

Ahoada East
PDP 14,100
APC 4,011

Gokhana
PDP 62,218, APC 734.

Ogu/Bolo PDP
33,559. APC 742.

Obio Akpor
PDP 224,888
APC 9,844

Oyigbo
PDP 7,559
APC 6,529

Akuku Toru
PDP 64,498
APC 3,010.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/confirmed-results-wike-leads-in-rivers/

https://www.nairaland.com/2252088/rotimi-amaechi-congratulates-nyesom-wike
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

See why even a little kid could know you are stup!d...glad you now know i have 3 kids and a wife to take care of...the next time you low-life come here ranting around me like fly better know I will feed you. And by the way I doubt if i have really been replying a normal person because your rantings are nothing but a demented fool with abused life.

Even a mad man claims he has a wife....not to mention someone like you to still be married. .its a miracle bro...your attitude stinks..you dont act like you where raised with a family...are you sure does kids are yours. .judging by the way you sound on this channel ..its more like you wife would be enduring a whole lot from you..take care of her mhen...if you know what dat means..she's probably gonna go berserk on you soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yero has called El-Rufai. Ribadu has called his APC counterpart also, all to congratulate them. Make Amechi use this recharge pin 7548 2689 8955 to call Wike if he no get credit. Now don't ask me the difference between Amechi and Dakuku because I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Bluepamex: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
When I become a politician I want to be a 'WIKE' to every AMAECHI in my political career cheesy cheesy
Amen
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ataller1: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:
Wike and Fayose are powerful grassroot politicians. Future of PDP.
pls add Gov. Akpabio to that list
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by eagleeyez: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Phinagold:
it is ur family that will never knw peace not Rivers state

My family is knowing peace right now and rivers isn't.
My comment is based on political issues in rivers and not intented as bad prayer.am stating the obvious.... Rivers hasn't been peaceful ever since presidential election and right now its obvious they are boiling and waiting for wike to. Be declared

Y then insult my family? I wish I can insult yours but am too well grounded for such childish,act which will end up exposing me as someone who isn't well brought up. Classless, and of gutter back ground.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
I tire for this APC guys ooo. Anybody that can't win obio/akpor can't win rivers state oo.. I dnt see any rigging here. Btw where is Omehia? I lyk dat man o
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Dave50(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
we go dey watch political telemundo. It feels so good to be in charge of my destiny. ..

hahahaha political telumundo you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by eagleeyez: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

Your Family will no know peace

I pray that God doesn't reverse it to you, amen.

Let's wait and see when wike is declared.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

if you decide to feed me, I go chop ooo...before then why not splash 10k airtime on this platform..its not all about bragging and shit about being rich..lets see some action from the immature fool that wants to feed #level10 #actionSpeaks
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by patlyrx: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Adela10:
Amaechi may hav Steped on peoples toes during his quest to retain power but dat doesn't mean we hate him NO! Goodluck & his wife Pepe pushed him to d wall thus, he sold out to d north. Technically, I think Wike is sound in politics by his early intrduction of GDI(Grassroot Development Initiative) he did not only win d PDP primaries wit dis body but also registered members of d group in INEC as officers.
Dis move, I believe aided all his rigging successs. Wike, is a don, rog & thug no doubt. D masses on d street never likes him rada, dey love Dakuku because of his gentle nature, inteligence & God fearing approach to d game so far. But its just unfortunate dat d Rivers people r being sentimental abt dis whole tin. Dia conclution now is if Amaechi could work against his Broda Goodluck from d southsouth den, dey wil vote against him & Dakuku. I guess dis is d reason Wike may triumph in Rivers... Not dat he truly deserves.
Amaechi, is 1 great man I can not forget. His tenure was gr8, he performed very well. I think I love his guts! In every, I think he won d battle even if he loss d state to PDP. He only xchange his state for federal, he's going higher while Jona & Prow r coming back to Otueke. Love u so much Amaechi! May God bless u more as u join d likes of Sai Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola to decide way happens in our gr8 country Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria!

quote author=atlwireles post=32643401]

People dislike Amaechi, the destruction he caused Rivers state for the past three years is beyond understanding. Peace has now returned to Rivers. Let Amaechi go and make his noise in Abuja. The shock of his life awaits him.

I love your piece.
But remember Amaechi worked in the first four years he won under PDP. Since he perceived the habit of becoming a President or Vice P, he has done absolutely nothing. Many roads abandoned, retirees not been paid for some months.
Like you said fighting Jonathan brought him down and me personally I disliked him just for that act.
Secondly, I perceive he will run for presidency come 2019 and you know what that means if Dakuku had won.
Also, the political big weights are just too many in PDP; Odili, Omehia, Ikuru his deputy and naturally some people just loved him that they even work when there is no money.
APC has some population because of the 10k Amaechi shared.
And don't forget Amaechi was afraid to conduct LGA elections even a house of assembly, Amaechi did not conduct to test his popularity.
Well, the only problem of Amaechi is that he tends to be greedy and releases the money without thinking when he wants something at the detriment of others.
I believe Wike will spread and paint Rivers State with wealth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos) / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.