Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard (52346 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by solayd(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmm this is just first lady election
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Bluepamex: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
TeamSimple:
Later they will say 'we are not sentimental'. In their heart they know dakuku is a better candidate but for their hatred for the incoming ruling party wike is a better choice..Na u go suffer am alone. Ko kan aye.
You can cry me a river,for all I care no room for APC in Rivers state, you can try the next door

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by eagleeyez: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

What did Wike do as Min of Education?? And I keep hearing this question. A lot of you chaps have been so bamboozled by APC propaganda that you have lost every sense of independent thought and thinking.

By d way, he was Min of State for Education, and not substantive minister. And as Min for State, he was directly responsible for things like building of Almajiri Schools, Special Girls Schools, UBE, training of teachers through NTI and others.

Under Wike, more than 120 Almajiri day and boarding Schools as well as about 16 Special Girls Schools were built across the country in just over a year. That has never happened in this country!! Wike was holding monthly meetings with the contractors and would bring them to the press (NTA, CHANBELS, AIT, others) to explain the various progress of work [b]each month. That to my knowledge has also not been done before. He was hands-on. Forget his thuggish look[/b]. Go and ask to how UBE and NTI also fared under him (hope you know that 60% of the cash of Most of the schools States built/renovated in the basic education level came from UBE funds).

By the way, wasn't this same Wike the Chief of Staff to Ameachi for almost 4 years or so?? And Ameachi hailed him for his 'efficiency' then. What changed??

Anyways sef, why am I even wasting my time explaining. See!! This election for most of us was not just about the candidates. It was also about that traitor, Ameachi. The Rivers people, and by extension Niger Deltans, wanted to treat his fhucck up. And we are just starting....

Cheers

Hmmm I laugh. By the way I stated minister so I don't know what you are arguing on substantive whatever

I won't bother to argue with you as clearly you don't know what you are stating..time will tell......

Have a nice year
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Bluepamex: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet role under Buhari

Is it not clear to him that Rivers people are averse to APC?

Is it not clear enough that APC is unpopular in the south south and south east?

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.

Amaechi's case shall be a true test of Buhari's fight against corruption.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Bluepamex: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I Pity my state with Wike at the helm.

We are in for four horrible years. People would refer to Amaechi as a Saint after then.

Hopefully, the court cancels this travesty.
Which court,the one Amaechi shot down for over a year now?

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by DExplorer1: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why wike no go lead? Una don see mama piss since Jona do accreditation?
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by CharlesPhc: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
wealth123:

FAYEMI of EKITI (APC) is the pioneer of the game of conceeding defeat. JONA copied him. so keep quiet and be objective here we are not fools.

Are you refering to the concession by Fayemi which he later denounced and headed for the Tribunal? You and your party APC should be ashamed to remind Nigerians of that hypocritical act.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/pdp-faults-fayemi-over-concession-speech/
Here's a link for the PDP's reaction to the false concession speech

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

Even a mad man claims he has a wife....not to mention someone like you to still be married. .its a miracle bro...your attitude stinks..you dont act like you where raised with a family...are you sure does kids are yours. .judging by the way you sound on this channel ..its more like you wife would be enduring a whole lot from you..take care of her mhen...if you know what dat means..she's probably gonna go berserk on you soon..

Mr demented fool, I was raised well atleast to know and speak up against sentiments, moreso when the sentiments are made from fools like you who ordinarily should not be seen in public glare but psychiatric wards being attended to. Its now very obvious you lack anything reasonable to write which is why you are constantly buzzing baseless rants around me like fly. I will not ignore your type but ensure they are placed in the right wards of insanity. Oya spew your foolishness and this time mention my kids, atleast that is what condemned fools like you are only good at.

Mr Thug governor has not even been declared winner in r/state yet his low-life followers have started stalking me. May God punish you foolish Id!ot

Quote me again! Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by securi: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's true Sir. Access to Wike's area was blocked by over 50 armed soilders yesterday.He only went to vote and went back. He was practically under house arrest as armed men sorrounded his house watching him closely while amaechi was going from one poling center to another snatching electoral material and scattering electioneering process
ddippset:
you just have to be stup1d. Wike under house arrest under patience Jonathan's regime. Psychofancy won't let you know how gullible you are.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Photocopy of what Amechi did to GEJ.buhari get Ready for great opposition from Rivers
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

if you decide to feed me, I go chop ooo...before then why not splash 10k airtime on this platform..its not all about bragging and shit about being rich..lets see some action from the immature fool that wants to feed #level10 #actionSpeaks

You should ask your thug governor to give you. I dont waste my money on stewwpid !diots like you. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by CyberWolf: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

See why even a little kid could know you are stup!d...glad you now know i have 3 kids and a wife to take care of...the next time you low-life come here ranting around me like fly better know I will feed you. And by the way I doubt if i have really been replying a normal person because your rantings are nothing but a demented fool with abused life.
shut the fvck up u this stupid man sad....Kindly go and fvck you stupid wife and take care of your ediotic kids before you come here to rant... sad angry
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by TeamSimple(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
legendary1:
thunder fire u n dakkuku
Yea I agree with you here that thunder fire you and dakuku. grin
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Mr demented fool, I was raised well atleast to know and speak up against sentiments, moreso when the sentiments are made from fools like you who ordinarily should not be seen in public glare but psychiatric wards being attended to. Its now very obvious you lack anything reasonable to write which is why you are constantly buzzing baseless rants around me like fly. I will not ignore your type but ensure they are placed in the right wards of insanity. Oya spew your foolishness and this time mention my kids, atleast that is what condemned fools like you are only good at.

Mr Thug governor has not even been declared winner in r/state yet his low-life followers have started stalking me. May God punish you foolish Id!ot

Quote me again! Idiot!

im starting to pity you shoro niyen, oniranu..didirin...

do well to show those that raised you all the shit you have written. .if they are proud of you then I'd know they are shitty like you!!!!!!.Or dont go far...you could show you wife wat you have written. .thats if you haven't locked her up in the wardrobe...I detest you..you ooze...you are Immature to start a fight with someone you don't know..

you are a real example of age without wisdom...you lack it...I hope you go far in life with your style. .RICHMAN.....lolllzzzzzzz...you want to feed level10 for ONLY 3years.....baba e!!!!!!!!!...splash 10k airtime here..lets see....

Regards to the 3kids you are raising. .God will help them to excape the foolish immature they have as a father figure...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
shut the fvck up u this stupid man sad....Kindly go and fvck you stupid wife and take care of your ediotic kids before you come here to rant... sad angry

Who let this wolf off his chain. I will fvck her while you watch over my compound. God punish you! Oya enter forest where you belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by CyberWolf: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Who let this wolf off his chain. I will fvck her while you watch over my compound. God punish you! Oya enter forest where you belong.
shut the fvck there you this ediot ...you are hopeless fool and a deranged bastard angry..slave
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeyez:

I pray that God doesn't reverse it to you, amen.

Let's wait and see when wike is declared.

He won't because I didn't wish bad to the people of Rivers State
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

im starting to pity you shoro niyen, oniranu..didirin...

do well to show those that raised you all the shit you have written. .if they are proud of you then I'd know they are shitty like you!!!!!!.Or dont go far...you could show you wife wat you have written. .thats if you haven't locked her up in the wardrobe...I detest you..you ooze...you are Immature to start a fight with someone you don't know..

you are a real example of age without wisdom...you lack it...I hope you go far in life with your style. .RICHMAN.....lolllzzzzzzz...you want to feed level10 for ONLY 3years.....baba e!!!!!!!!!...splash 10k airtime here..lets see....

Regards to the 3kids you are raising. .God will help them to excape the foolish immature they have as a father figure...

Rantings of a dirty pig!!! grin grin grin

At least you now recognise a richman when you see one. Oya clean my shoe while still on that ensure you soak that disease-infested head of yours inside the sewage. Fool! You detest me because I am real bro. I am that guy that tells you how you've failed in this life and will always remain a failure.

I wont fail to give your type the treatment befitting of low-life like you and cyberdog.

I am that guy that will continually remind you of your abused childhood, the realest bro that wont fail to kick your cancerous worthless life off my space. Like i stated earlier my comments will always reflect your failed life and how you need help. God punish you, your cloned rabbis infested bro-cyberdog . Oya Mr mumu quote me again grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
shut the fvck there you this ediot ...you are hopeless fool and a deranged bastard angry..slave

Mr rabbis-infested dog, oya lick my poo....animal! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeyez:

My family is knowing peace right now and rivers isn't.
My comment is based on political issues in rivers and not intented as bad prayer.am stating the obvious.... Rivers hasn't been peaceful ever since presidential election and right now its obvious they are boiling and waiting for wike to. Be declared

Y then insult my family? I wish I can insult yours but am too well grounded for such childish,act which will end up exposing me as someone who isn't well brought up. Classless, and of gutter back ground.

Hypocrite
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

At least you now recognise a richman when you see one. Oya clean my shoe while still on that ensure you soak that disease-infested head of yours inside the sewage. Fool! You detest me because I am real bro. I am that guy that tells you how you've failed in this life and will always remain a failure.

I am that guy that will continually remind you of your abused childhood, the realest bro that wont fail to kick your cancerous worthless life off my space. Like i stated earlier my comments will always reflect your failed life and how you need help. God punish you, your cloned rabbis infested bro-cyberdog . Oya Mr mumu quote me again grin grin grin grin

lol...this got me laughing.....rich man...hahahaha.father of 3....fooling your old age...while someone is helping you bleep you wife...I'm pretty sure no lady would hook up with your madness and fall out 3kids xcept she's mad too...... by now, you understand all I ve bin writing sha..
its a working day tomorrow, I would drop this here...feel free to leave mentions.#growUpFool...
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by donem: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:
Wike and Fayose are powerful grassroot politicians. Future of PDP.
Especially that Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by CyberWolf: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Mr rabbis-infested dog, oya lick my poo....animal! grin grin grin
go and take care of ur family..bastard fool
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm, this one that PDP has won all the Oil producing States so,
I better relocate my tax to Rivers State joor.
My LUC should be enough for Lagos.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by aroti: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet role under Buhari

Is it not clear to him that Rivers people are averse to APC?

Is it not clear enough that APC is unpopular in the south south and south east?

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.

Amaechi's case shall be a true test of Buhari's fight against corruption.

When this momemtary sense of victory has finished massaging your ego of having won over the APC in Rivers in less than 2 week from now , the reality will dawn on you and slowly so over the next 4 years you will begin experience the consequences of your decision. Ameachi was only trying to help the rivers people avert the tsunami of economic downturn that is about to the
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by iiiyyyk(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
otokx:
Cooked results, we in UNIPORT just voted an hour ago yet they have announced results for Obio/Akpor, so much for democracy, interested parties should go to court.

My broda no worry urself, wike will become omehia type of Governor, after 4 month he will disappear. Wike winning with result sheets not ballots What a shame.

Mama piece has done her worst. THat inec commissioner in river state is a dissapointment. SUch people shld be jailed after election.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
aroti:

When this momemtary sense of victory has finished massaging your ego of having won over the APC in Rivers in less than 2 week from now , the reality will dawn on you and slowly so over the next 4 years you will begin experience the consequences of your decision. Ameachi was only trying to help the rivers people avert the tsunami of economic downturn that is about to the
I'd rather you worry more about the harsh economic downturn that'll hit the SW and North, and start planting your cocoa and groundnut. 'Cos after May 29th, oil and Gas production will end for Nigeria.
Mark my word
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

lol...this got me laughing.....rich man...hahahaha.father of 3....fooling your old age...while someone is helping you bleep you wife...I'm pretty sure no lady would hook up with your madness and fall out 3kids xcept she's mad too...... by now, you understand all I ve bin writing sha..
its a working day tomorrow, I would drop this here...feel free to leave mentions.#growUpFool...

For your info Mr mumu grin grin grin grin...your constant reference to my family now shows you wish to be me. Let me help you...first you can never be me not in this present and future... grin tongue tongue tongue I am that young handsome bro with a decent livelihood and a family to take care. tongue tongue tongue have a family first before you chat with a real bro grin grin grin... its now obvious you do not only lack proper upbringing your present state has been drug-abused!! grin grin I will ensure your worthless life gets humiliated here. fool! cool

Next time, get a life, that's if you can have one...I will first take good time to explain how you have failed in this life and in the life to come...while still on that...i'll go ahead and fvck my sweet wife and then have special playful time with my kids...and show them a fool called "level10" trying to lick dad's ass. grin grin grin

while you are jealous and thinking of the next thing to write about this successful bro, your cancerous finger will get numbed for your dumbness. Failed fool...God forbid bad thing like you!!!

I will describe you in 3 ways:

Firstly, You are a big disease whose treatment is kerosene undecided undecided undecided
Secondly, You had an abused childhood which is obvious from the bitter way you sound
Thirdly, You are a failed foolish fool who wish you were me (a cool family man)
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
go and take care of ur family..bastard fool

A disease infested wolf barking...oya take bone...mumu! grin grin grin grin grin

oya bark again!!!! I aint surprised 'cos it's your destiny!!! grin grin grin
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by timilinda(f): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Don't even waste time and energy preaching the gospel of 'sportsmanship' to that clown. He will never listen. Any office lost, to them it's rigging. Bastards!

My dear, that's politics! lol!!!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Gynacologist(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Godsbaby1:
no body knw ur dakuku, the only popular politician are Amaechi And Wike, ur dakuku is a political infant compare to Amaechi and Wike
ma guy u just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
timilinda:

My dear, that's politics! lol!!!

unfortunately, what we call politics in Nigeria isn't politics
we play the 'fight to last man standing'. 'kill em all'
too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.