Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard (52308 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
BCharlie:

These results are fallacy, well cooked figures. My interaction in Rivers State revealed only few wanted Wike. Anyway, whatever one obtains by lies would never last. My prayer for him if actually he rigged the conscience of the people.
APPLICABLE TO BUHARI!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by lahips: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Where is it? You mean Ameachi from Abuja?

Lol. Where did Wike opposition start from, Rivers or Abuja? Stop deceiving yourself, you know how this game is played. After May 29, Wike can't control the police and the army as he pleases. He will be left to his own popularity and performance. If he is not popular and his performance is nothing to write about, he will be sent packing in 2019.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by onnyye: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:
Wike and Fayose are powerful grassroot politicians. Future of PDP.
you have said it all.*smiles*PDP all the way.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:
all those spewing rubbish about Amaechi and co need to understand that the man has never lost and will never loose. Besides PDP can have the state to themselves while Amaechi (APC) will nominate all the ministers from the state and probably Bayelsa added to the APC federal govt. All his defeated soldiers will be duly compensated. Simple!

Ask Amaechi, what he needs more, access to trillions from Rivers State or ministerial nominations.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeyez:

That's the point!,!!!! Its not about pdp or apc its about individual in quesation

He is not wanted. That man is very corrupt and has no decorum. Rivers won't accept it.

Thayt man for the sake of God should give up that sit. He is a very corrupt man this is something I know and not heard

OK
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by chibas: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
rollybest:
i only voted apc at the presidential level,but in my state pdp al d way
same as me,i just needed the change at the fedral level while the rest i voted for pdp, though i reside in ekiti.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by MOA15(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is whitewashing.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by deebrain(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
I really did not see how APC would have won in Rivers state...

Love the Amaechi man though.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

omoh see rigging. PDP i hail o!

so u fink rivers citizens who have been PDP for 16 years will turn around overnight to vote for APC just because amechi joined APC? u must be a big time joker

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Ceciade(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am just feeling cool this moment.
Shame on apc with all their plan to take over south south because of oil God pass them.

Wike was on house arrest yesterday with 50 soildier to prevent him from stepping out.

But in all we put them wia they belong.
Pdp power.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by themodernman: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet role under Buhari

Is it not clear to him that Rivers people are averse to APC?

Is it not clear enough that APC is unpopular in the south south and south east?

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.

Amaechi's case shall be a true test of Buhari's fight against corruption.

I just wonder how GMB wan take fight corruption. Its like a Judge sending his Father to Jail for corruption even though he knew the money he stole was investing in the child's education in Law School.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
lahips:
I hope people realise it's not about Ameachi, they had better focus and go for who will lead them well and have their interest at heart.
Whether Apc wins or not it is not Ameachi it will affect this people have more than enough to last them a life time and it is always about their selfish interest in a large percentage. Think of yourself and what the future holds.
Let's stop this Ameachi Wike thing as if it's even the Ameachi that is running for governorship.

You are very correct, but then again will the folks from my region see things like this? the answer is no! Using sledge hammer to kill a mosquitoe. Now they have their 'wike bread' to eat for 8 years. and did i hear someone say after 4 years we will vote him out? grin grin 4 years to vote out a master-rigger? 4 years to vote out a brutal leader? 4 years to vote out someone whose boys will maim and kill everything called opposition.

I smh for Rivers people. Its so sad!

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Liegeria:

Lol. Where did Wike opposition start from, Rivers or Abuja? Stop deceiving yourself, you know how this game is played. After May 29, Wike can't control the police and the army as he pleases. He will be left to his own popularity and performance. If he is not popular and his performance is nothing to write about, he will be sent packing in 2019.

Wike/PDP never left rivers state, also APC was never on the ground in the state. Please forget the news media propaganda. Amaechi can make his noise from Abuja, it will fall on deaf ears. Wike will perform because Nigerian politics has been forever changed with this election.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by sweatlana: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
WIKE dey come ehĂ—3 we no gree we no go gree stay for your house eeehhh
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by MsTIQ(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yeah! He won! I sha know you guys will come back nxt four years to cry! After that acclaimed 'thug' has drained you of ur oil money! Shame!!! tongue angry angry

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I Pity my state with Wike at the helm.

We are in for four horrible years. People would refer to Amaechi as a Saint after then.

Hopefully, the court cancels this travesty.

Which court? The one on lock and key?
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Larablink:
Gosh!!! shocked These result is so fake. In obio akpor no body voted but the result is out. When will PDP stop rigging,everyone knowns that Dakuku is the man of the people.

You guys have come again with nobody voted
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Ask Amaechi, what he needs more, access to trillions from Rivers State or ministerial nominations.

Amaechi already got all that, his investments are scattered everywhere! He has said it time and time again he doesnt need no rivers money. Enjoy your tyrant - Wike for 8 years.

I bet in 6 months same folks supporting wike will come here speaking the opposite

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Amaechi already got all that, his investments are scattered everywhere! He has said it time and time again he doesnt need no rivers money. Enjoy your tyrant - Wike for 8 years.

I bet in 6 months same folks supporting wike will come here speaking the opposite

Investments!!!!!!! sorry, I thought you people were about good governance. Thank God my people know better.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Zeal0000007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
God has finally vindicated ''Our amiable president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan'' putting shame 2 watering mouth ''Gov Ameachi'' & his betrayal ally''Blessing Rivers people with dis incredible Governorship result..just like PDP accepted presidential result pls APC people concede & accept dis result so dat we can move on ...God bless Rivers people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Adola1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
From the comments on ths post so far I'm not taking any thing here serious again . I'm from Gokana LGA in Rivers State we have 17 wards with a total voting strength of 65,000 and Election didn't hold in about 10 wards due to diversion & destruction of Electoral material, So where is 63 thousand for PDP coming from? Imagine Andoni that is completely an Island bordering Atlantic Ocean having a total votes of 40,000 for PDP. It takes intelligence to rig election not the use of thugs to write Results.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
meresse:
how can i post a relevant report on nairaland for people to be aware of.

Just like you posted the above information
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Foolishness* is the best word to describe your abused life. Fool! grin grin grin

lolzzzz APC asshole....I cant trade words with you bro.. one thing is sure and clear here, you know nothing and stand for nothing.You probably are one of those miscreants that stand at newspaper vendors listening to stupid stories from your likes....#getFacts

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by jackpot(f): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Results from 16 local govt areas in Rivers.
PDP wins 14 LG, APC 2 out of 16 LGS so far released.

Abua/Odua
PDP 46,392, APC 790

Asari Toru
PDP 32,150 APC 566

TAI
PDP 32,988 APC 2,219

OMUMA
PDP: 10,735 APC 33,76

Eleme
PDP 3,079 APC 10,522

Ahoada West
PDP 15,575
APC 13, 175

Andoni
PDP : 70,317
APC: 300

ONELGA
PDP 67,864
APC 9,532

Opobo/Nkoro
PDP 2,345
APC 5,455

Khana
PDP 33,559
APC 9,532

Ahoada East
PDP 14,100
APC 4,011

Gokhana
PDP 62,218, APC 734.

Ogu/Bolo PDP
33,559. APC 742.

Obio Akpor
PDP 224,888
APC 9,844

Oyigbo
PDP 7,559
APC 6,529

Akuku Toru
PDP 64,498
APC 3,010.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/confirmed-results-wike-leads-in-rivers/
enough said! Certificate of Return to PDP straight!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
gp6liveth:
There is a big difference BTW APC governor and PDP state. I was born and bred in rivers. PDP runs in our DNA. Amaechi new very well that for nowrivers state is no go area for APC
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Investments!!!!!!! sorry, I thought you people were about good governance. Thank God my people know better.

Keep contradicting yourself. Look for a better reason to dislike Amaechi or better still enjoy your tyrant for 8 years and dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Heffalump(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
When APC wins, that means a very free and fair election. But when PDP wins, that must be massive rigging.
Hahahahahahahah..... grin grin grin grin

Election shouldn't be by party, but by the personality of the individual vying for political position. We need to get this fact straight in Nigeria.
Soon, we shall get there.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by mrkel(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
My brother, the result thus far released is a true reflection of the wishes of Rivers people. In my PU in Port Harcourt, APC was beaten silly by PDP. They had just 5 votes against PDP 204 votes.

The election was fueled ostensibly by sentiment by the Rivers people that Amaechi was instrumental to the loss of Jonathan. So people all came out to cut their own pound of flesh from Amaechi.

Beyond that Wike campaigned so vigorously and combed all the nook and crannies and all the volatile spot in the state to solicit for vote.
The reward for his action is what is playing out now in the outcome of the result.

BCharlie:

These results are fallacy, well cooked figures. My interaction in Rivers State revealed only few wanted Wike. Anyway, whatever one obtains by lies would never last. My prayer for him if actually he rigged the conscience of the people.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Adela10:
I bow ooooooo! Is dis d democracy we r talking abt? No! Too bad for our country. Even a deaf & dumb, blind or infant knows Dakuku is better besides, he's d peoples choice. PDP & wike r forcing themselves on us. Dis isn't Democracy... No! Never!
[/s]

Another lost soul
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by atlwireles: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Keep contradicting yourself. Look for a better reason to dislike Amaechi or better still enjoy your tyrant for 8 years and dont quote me again.

You don't know the meaning of tyrant. We will enjoy the peace and development from Wike and Co in the next 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by oneeast: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wike all the way. I love Rivers people. My stakes in Rivers are now consolidated with Wike in power.

This is a total beat down. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer / Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.