Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard (52315 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by olabombshell: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
otokx:
Cooked results, we in UNIPORT just voted an hour ago yet they have announced results for Obio/Akpor, so much for democracy, interested parties should go to court.
I no fit shout I'm in obio akpor collision centre APC score 128.125. While PDP score 162.311. But see manipulation

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Liegeria:

That's the problem. I wish Rivers people the best for the next four years.

MY take:
1. Rivers has a lot of money so Wike won't have problem bribing judges to win at tribunals.
2. The election has been "over rigged", so if the tribunal cancels some local government, it can't declare APC candidate the winner.

So in a way, Wike will rule for the next four years.
[/s]

STOP TALKING TRASH, you were making sense you decide to go one side

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

lolzzzz APC asshole....I cant trade words with you bro.. one thing is sure and clear here, you know nothing and stand for nothing.You probably are one of those miscreants that stand at newspaper vendors listening to stupid stories from your likes....#getFacts
@self cannibalism .voting pdp because you hate buhari or northerners is like a caged snake eating itself...If you are so joyous why the vile comments...enjoy your chains. .haha

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by nellyjohn: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

omoh see rigging. PDP i hail o!
U sabi any other word than rigging??
One thing is clear, Rivers hate Amaechi and that's why dey didn't vote for Dakuku even dough they love him. With the result during the presidential election, it is a clear fact that Rivers is for PDP. So my dear, there is nothing like rigging in this case. Besides, na APC rig pass this time around
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Dave50(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
for those saying they will vote out wike if he does not perform i pity because u are on a long thing, wike as you are seeing him didnt rig to serve only one tenure now that he perpetuated violence to get to power i hope the people supporting him now do not regret their action come 2019 when he does the same thing to stay in power. People are now applauding an obvious act of rigging because it favours their candidate well time will tell. When somebody succeeds in using a means to achieve his goals there is absolutely nothing that will stop him from trying it again. Think about it.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
level10:

lolzzzz APC asshole....I cant trade words with you bro.. one thing is sure and clear here, you know nothing and stand for nothing.You probably are one of those miscreants that stand at newspaper vendors listening to stupid stories from your likes....#getFacts

See the fool ranting bullshit here. Like i said earlier your support for a thug is obvious of your abused upbringing. I come from a decent sphere parallel to your probate mind, my eyes are not blind like yours to know a good leader when I see one. And for the noting, i will feed you, your wife, your children and entire family 3 squared meals for 3 years...that's if you even have one! grin grin grin grin
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Heffalump(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

Keep contradicting yourself. Look for a better reason to dislike Amaechi or better still enjoy your tyrant for 8 years and dont quote me again.

Have you been to PH before, or in this particular time? More than 70% of the people there believe so much in Wike and PDP. Don't listen to what Amaechi is spewing out to deceive people. Amaechi is well known for his tyranny and occultic inclination. Check his background right from his University days.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dave50:
[color=#000000][/color]
for those saying they will vote out wike if he does not perform i pity because u are on a long thing, wike as you are seeing him didnt rig to serve only one tenure now that he perpetuated violence to get to power i hope the people supporting him now do not regret their action come 2019 when he does the same thing to stay in power. People are now applauding an obvious act of rigging because it favours their candidate well time will tell. When somebody succeeds in using a means to achieve his goals there is absolutely nothing that will we stop him from trying it again. Think about it.
we go dey watch political telemundo. It feels so good to be in charge of my destiny. ..
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
@self cannibalism .voting pdp because you hate buhari or northerners is like a caged snake eating itself...If you are so joyous why the vile comments...enjoy your chains. .haha

Dont mind the fool coming here to spew trash from his remaining miserable life!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Phinagold(f): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Larablink:
Gosh!!! shocked These result is so fake. In obio akpor no body voted but the result is out. When will PDP stop rigging,everyone knowns that Dakuku is the man of the people.
continue ur dream but be sure to wake up on May 29

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
There was no way the apc was going to win in rivers. Wike had total control of the sss, civil defense, army, police, inec commissioner, and even gun carrying Niger delta militias given him to use by Jonathan and patience. The police aig that was brought in to sanitize the process was ordered out by the President. Wike will be sworn in. And he 's going to experience what it feels like to be governor who has no control over the police and army in his state like they did to amaechi. He should be prepared to reap the whirlwind.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
olaniyanc:

WIKE AND FAYOSE ARE BOTH MASTER RIGGERS.THEY WILL REGRET ALL THEIR IMPUNITIES. BOTH OF THEM WILL END UP IN PRISON! MAMA PISS WILL CRY FOR BOTH OF YOU.CHEI!!!!!!!

UP APC! UP AMAECHI
[/s]
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by HirstMOG(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

Na only states wey PDP win na ringing de, na really wah 4 una oooooo!!!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by edynasty: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Heffalump:

Have you been to PH before, or in this particular time? More than 70% of the people there believe so much in Wike and PDP. Don't listen to what Amaechi is spewing out to deceive people. Amaechi is well known for his tyranny and occultic inclination. Check his background right from his University days.

My son i am from R/State, I was born in PH R/state, I grew up and schooled in R/State, I was married to and in R/state, I bought all my properties and built them in R/state, I have all my 3 kids in R/state.

So now tell me who know Wike and Amaechi more? *
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Evanscoth(f): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
edynasty:

The last time i checked Lagos enjoyed 8 years of good governance, the last time i checked SS and SE has suffered under development because they've always made bad decisions. Some folks just like constant abuse sha! poor upbringing sha!

Please let it be drum into your ear that Anambra state enjoyed 8 years of quality governance under Peter Obi and still counting under the current administration of Obiano. The devpt cuts across the three senatorial and not merely concentrating in the cities. We aint boot lickers, we criticise and challenge our governors to do more rather than clapping for them when they steal plenty and deliver little.

I rate govenors performance using their federal allocation and IGR. Can't compare Akpabio and Peter Obi's achievement nor Peter Obi and Martin Elechi cos of fund available for the state devpt is diff.

SS and SE always making poor decision (Political I guess)1$ abeg leave people to their choices and deal with it if it doesn't align with yours....and under developed ? Really ? Which state are you from ? Your LGA ? Your Native town ? Don't tell me you from Lagos oooo cos the last time I checked most people in Lagos have lost their root. Where in Oyo are you from. This is politics, that am APC and PDP wins or PDP and APC wins means voice of the majority...... Anyway Naigerians are still learning and afteralll poor man votes, dies, rants, rig for our politicians and the winner takes it home to better his family and throw crumbs to the very hungry / poor youths
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Liegeria:

Eight years is not guaranteed. If his performance is poor or mediocre, he will lose re-election. He is able to rig because GEJ is still in power and has lent Wike the coercive powers of state (police and army) to rig. He won't have such powers in 2019. He can only rely on his performance and popularity to win. So for now, let's see how the next four years play out.
[/s]

Do not let me abuse you because you will regret it.......... Please
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by XBLadez: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kai! PDP raped APC in Rivers o
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by NAVYdogg: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
:oWiked wike!!
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by olaniyanc: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

grin grin grin

WIKE DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION. HE I A CRIMINAL. WIKE IS GOINO TO PRISON SOON.MAMA PISS WILL SOON CRY FOR YOU AND FAYOSE CHEI!!!!!!!MURDERERS
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by FrankOguns(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amechi has offended the Gods, he is now a rejected man
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by level10: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:

I voted APC all the way during the presidential election..I dont think you want *change* much as I do..
. .I don't think you know what went on the last 3 years in Ameachi's Govt much as I do....well, we are not fighting yet..itzz celebration bby..
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
olaniyanc:

WIKE A CRIMINAL. YOU DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION. YOU WILL END UP IN PRISON. A MASTER RIGGER. MAMA PISS WILL SOON CRY CHEI!!!!!!. FOR YOU. A MURDERER!!!!

Too many lost SOULS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Spyker: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Those who said PDP rigged the elections don't know Rivers State. In 2011, even though APGA had a better candidate than PDP, PDP won.
Heavens did not fall, Amaechi and his group including Wike smiled and called it the will of the people. In that election, 18 parties contested the governorship elections, results were written for 19 parties.
APGA's candidate Sir Celestine Omehia went to court and challenged the result but his case was dismissed due to technicalities. That the timeframe to challenge election results had passed. Even in that election, Amaechi lost his ward to Sir Omehia.

Now, in 2015, Barr. Wike gathered all the stake holders in the state into one party (PDP), only those who are feeding fat from the crumbs Amaechi gives to them were left with APC. Amaechi bungled the fortunes of Dakuku playing ethnic cards of Riverine/Upland.
He forgot that his party did not develop the riverine areas and yet felt by presenting a stooge, Rivers people will forgive him.

Looking at the three leading parties (APC, PDP and LABOUR), the APC presented two minorities as candidates, Dakuku is from Opobo Nkoro while his deputy is from Ahoada West. A combination of Riverine/Upland.
The PDP on the other hand presented two candidates with ties to the majority. Nyesom is from Obio Akpor that boast of the highest population and his deputy is from Bonny, a kalabari woman married to a Bonny man.
The Labour party on the other hand presented Tonye Princewill and an Ogoni man (can't remember his name right now). Both were from majority tribe and would have been the best to challenge PDP in terms of majority vs minority.

Now, those who were clamouring for a Riverine candidate forgot that with the emergence of Tonye Princewill from Kalabari (Buguma), Dakuku Peterside from Opobo/Nkoro and the PDP deputy governorship candidate Mrs. Harry, the riverine votes have been spilt into three leaving behind huge chunks of upland votes for Wike. The major challenge for the PDP would have been the deputy governorship candidate of the Labour party who is an Ogoni man but PDP presented Kenneth Kobani as a Minister divided the Ogoni votes.
Also, the PDP having won all the Senate and House of Representative seats had more support and sympathy votes coming from the defeat of GEJ.

Even though option A4 was used for this election, PDP would still win. Amaechi spoilt the chances of Dakuku with his constant attacks of GEJ and the police. And to think of it, Civil Servants are owed, salaries are over-taxed, projects abandoned, courts have been closed for over a year and you expect these same people to vote APC. The same people accused of betraying GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by legendary1: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
TeamSimple:
Later they will say 'we are not sentimental'. In their heart they know dakuku is a better candidate but for their hatred for the incoming ruling party wike is a better choice..Na u go suffer am alone. Ko kan aye.
thunder fire u n dakkuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by galadee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
atlwireles:

Sad, even a minute silence he will not get. Let him go to Abuja, Buhari and Tinubu will quickly put him where he belongs.
Minister For Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by wealth123: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=CharlesPhc post=32641837]Has Dakuku Called to congratulate Wike yet? or they want to start their protest since APC does not know how to concede defeat...!!![/quote

FAYEMI of EKITI (APC) is the pioneer of the game of conceeding defeat. JONA copied him. so keep quiet and be objective here we are not fools.
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by otunba9ja: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:
Wike and Fayose are powerful grassroot politicians. Future of PDP.

WATCH OUT FOR FAYOSE / WIKE TICKET IN 2019......ASO ROCK STRAIGHT......I EXPECT DEM 2 USE THEIR GRASSROOT SKILL TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY BY THEN......ABI WETIN U THINK
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
edynasty:
all those spewing rubbish about Amaechi and co need to understand that the man has never lost and will never loose. Besides PDP can have the state to themselves while Amaechi (APC) will nominate all the ministers from the state and probably Bayelsa added to the APC federal govt. All his defeated soldiers will be duly compensated. Simple!
[/s]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha see dream. You mean OBJ and Tinubu will be there why he makes the selection?
Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by Adex097: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:
Wike and Fayose are powerful grassroot politicians. Future of PDP.
lol...what a future grin

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by jamesbridget13(f): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibietela2:

Hahahahaha, him go use am for hosting PROTEST
God abeg o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by legendary1: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet role under Buhari

Is it not clear to him that Rivers people are averse to APC?

Is it not clear enough that APC is unpopular in the south south and south east?

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.

Amaechi's case shall be a true test of Buhari's fight against corruption.
well said. for us to knw if buhari is out to fight corruption is in amaechi case. dat man is a criminal + a betrayal of d Niger deltans

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard by HARDDON: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

Apshit can't just conceed defeat?

Follow d lead of Gej n bow out when floored instead of talking thrash!

It is a PDP state, always was , Always wud be!

Amaechi sold his soul rivers ppl refused to join him ! Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.