Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Today's Hot Topic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Today's Hot Topic (954 Views)

Hot Topic For All / Romanceland/nairaland Most Sassy Guy. Rate My Today's Office Pix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Today's Hot Topic by TTNI: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
I called it hot topic be cos dats wat is hot in my home now and also hurting me.
They live in a one bed room automatically it's a one bathroom, seemingly I av observed hubby likes to lock d bathroom while doing his thing whether bathing or doing d major. Tho I had a problem with Dat but now I careless, now that we av kids i now observed he doesn't like to open d door for his 2year old to pee in her potty once he is in d bathroom . Several occasions this little girl has knocked on d door while her dad is there to pee in her potty, once in a blue moon he opens but majority of the time he doesn't, either she dances due to uncomfortability until he is thru bathing or I take her outside to pee once I realize she has gotten too restless.
Few hours ago same happened, she wanted to pee as usual, and then she started her knocking on d door, after few knocks I observed he didn't respond so I helped her knock, then he said pls go am praying.
I said okay but open d door for the little girl to pee, he said I shouldn't annoy him that am not deaf that he is praying. D door was locked, the two year old little girl whom was trying so hard to control her bowels from peeing on d floor, and then it was dark outside. Please kindly drop ur comments here what will u do MUM? Then i would say what I eventually did.
You know wat I did might av gotten him mad, but in a situation like this, just two of u, u definetly do not need a shrink to sort Dat out for you, but my action to help my baby has gotten him so mad Dat I don't think he even thinks he had done anything wrong, and he kind of hurt his daughter feelings at Dat moment. Because while she was knocking on d bathroom door, I saw d sad look on her face like why won't daddy open d door for me to pee. With her tiny innocent voice she said daddy please I need to pee pee, . Please MUMS kindly drop ur comments on wat u would av done. Then I would judge whether my action was a bad choice. Note we live in a MINI flat with one bathroom oo. GOD BLESS
Re: My Today's Hot Topic by luigiajah(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
with all due respect madam, i feel this topic should be in the family section. Immature dudes and ladies might derail this thread. I crave your indulgence to correct some errors on your post. Back to the matter.. Though i'm not a mum, perhaps i can contribute a little.

Your husband should not use the bathroom for prayers, if you don't hear his voice when he is praying and he always goes in there, there is every tendency that he is masturbat*ng ,. You ought to sit down and talk things over with him, remember your kids are young and holding urine in their system for long might have adverse effects on them. He ought to listen to you.

I stand to be corrected, i'm not up to 20 buh from the lil i know i can simply give my opinion

1 Like

Re: My Today's Hot Topic by rectitude(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
TTNI:
I called it hot topic be cos data wat is hot in my home now and also hurting me.
They live in a one bed room automatically it's a one bathroom, seemingly I av observed hubby likes to lock d bathroom while doing his thing whether bathing or doing d major. Tho I had a problem with Dat but now I careless, now that we av kids i now observed he doesn't like to open d door for his 2year old to pee I her potty once he is in d bathroom . Several occasions this little girl has knocked on d door while her dad is there to pee in her potty, once in a blue moon he opens but majority of the time he doesn't, either she dances due to uncomfortabiligh until he is thru bathing or I take her outside to pee once I realize she has gotten too restless.
Few hours ago same happened, she wanted to pee as usual, and then she started her knocking on d door, after few knocks I observed he didn't respond so I helped her knock, then he said pls go am praying.
I said okay but open d door for the little girl to pee, he said I shouldn't annoy him that am not deaf that he 8s praying. D door was locked, the two year old little girl whom was trying so hard to control her bowels from peeing on d floor, and then it was dark outside. Please kindly drop ur comments her what will u do MUM? The I would say what I eventually did.
You know wat I did might av gotten him mad, but in a situation like this, just two of u, u definetly do the need a shrink to sort Dat out for you, but my action to help my baby has gotten him so mad Dat I don't think he even thinks he had done anything wrong, and the kind of hurt his daughter feelings at Dat moment. Because while she was knocking on d bathroom door, I saw d sad look on her face like why won't daddy open d door for me to pee. With her tiny innocent voice she said daddy please I need to pee pee, . Please MUMS kindly drop ur comments on wat u would av done. Then I would judge whether my action was a bad choice. Note we live in a MINI flat with one bathroom oo. GOD BLESS

i have giving you the answers you really need on my blog 'fixmeblog' its about dealing with issues such as this. am featuring your question there. i think you should check it out http://www.fixmeblog.com
Re: My Today's Hot Topic by TTNI: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
rectitude:

i have giving you the answers you really need on my blog 'fixmeblog' its about dealing with issues such as this. am featuring your question there. i think you should check it out http://www.fixmeblog.com
how do I find d answers on ur blog
Re: My Today's Hot Topic by prettyjo(f): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
jux thinking...
why must she always pee each time the dad is in the bathroom.
next time ,just get a bowl or bucket for her to urinate then wash it later.
#na this small small thing dey bring problem for family#
Re: My Today's Hot Topic by TTNI: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
prettyjo:
jux thinking...
why must she always pee each time the dad is in the bathroom.
next time ,just get a bowl or bucket for her to urinate then wash it later.
#na this small small thing dey bring problem for family#
I can just imagine where u live..... gross!!!!
Re: My Today's Hot Topic by swaggzo(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: My Today's Hot Topic by prettyjo(f): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2015
TTNI:

I can just imagine where u live..... gross!!!!
funny.imagine it wella
I wrote that according to what you typed there,or do you expect me to tell her to use another bathroom when there is none.
don't be silly please

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried Part 3 (the End) / Should She Consent For An Arranged Marriage? / 18 Categories Of Women Most Likely To Cheat...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.