Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? (778 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Why Do Ladies Claim No Sex Before Marriage But Still Collect Money From Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by ojimma: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Does it mean that we no longer have single ladies in Nigeria? But their prayer points on Sundays will shock devil himself especially as it concerns life partner. Normal Nigerian lady will ever claim to have somebody in a first encounter yet they wallow in grief under their pillow. Having somebody or not does not increase your personality. Its high time we shorn pride and be frank with our status.
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by RoyalBlak007: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
cos thats wots trending

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by Welrez(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
To trump up their value and make themselves hard to get! The irony is that most single guys claim not to be in relationships.
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by Tattooboy: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
They think they can deceiving God.
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
And all the guys claim to be single I wonder who the ladies are dating

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by Tallesty1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think because they are dating DPs online.
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by Kennedykak(f): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
That's the faith-kind of talk. And that's the reason we will keep having 'arugbos' flooding the streets.
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by DuchessLily(f): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cos they actually think they are
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by ojimma: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
So why bragging if they are not? Women and their ego
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by DuchessLily(f): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
ojimma:

So why bragging if they are not? Women and their ego

Read my comment again

I mean they dnt knw dat they r not
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by jamex93(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
because them want form hard to get and if u get them

d next thing go b marriage
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by kenex4ever(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
I want to enter a long distance relationship with u, how u see am?
Mind u, I ll b d spender n u ll b d spendee
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by DuchessLily(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
I want to enter a long distance relationship with u, how u see am?
Mind u, I ll b d spender n u ll b d spendee

Lol...

Thanx but no thanx, I have someone who is my spender already. I dnt two-time
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by LewisO: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Coz they don't want you to see them as non valuable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by kenex4ever(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Lol...

Thanx but no thanx, I have someone who is my spender already. I dnt two-time
so u r taken or it's fake "taken" like d op is trying to mean. Lol.
Well, joke na pant, I was only joking n u know it.
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by khalleb(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2015
is not that they are lying is just that they are not convinced that the guy they are dating is serious so they try to open the door to fresher's may be they can see a better guy to the one they are dating
Re: Why Does Every Single Ladies Claim To Be In A Relationship Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Urghh as if being in a relationship means ur life is all thts sad....women r always in competition with each other even if its just pretend. Love nd b happy with urself nd see how easy life will b

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? / Angry Woman Drowns Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Bath / Pregnancy Bruhahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.