Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (65326 Views)

Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by vikky35(f): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Rochas we know 2015 whether the devil likes it or not APC for real. There is God ooo
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by gudluckgreat(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2015
cosquee:
Rotfl,anyi achozighi iku nkwu.lols ihedioha all the way

Wetin u dey even think? Was ihedioha winning? Was he even going to win if all those places were not cancelled?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by XBLadez: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Anaskie:
Nwanne, we are both entitled to our opinions.

Its really painful to see what some of our States have been turned to.

If we actually settle down to develop our states, we wouldn't even getting these unnecessary insults from other tribes who spew rubbish and call us all sorts of names.

I have friends who were born and bred in Lagos. They speak Yoruba better than an average Yoruba man, and they've vowed not to ever come back home. They marry there, start up businesses there and may eventually die there.

Its these same set of people that will start dragging Lagos with the core indigenes of that state, while totally forgetting their own home states.

I'm not saying people shouldn't look for greener pastures in other places. However, once in a while, we should at least remember where we come from and work towards developing it.
You're right, but ur mistake is putting the blame on the people instead of our Igbo leaders. They should learn to lead by example. See how we easterners voted massively for GEJ, even though he didn't do much for us. Like I said earlier, I know a lot of people who wasted their money and time to travel home so they can cast their votes. Only if our leaders can return the favour for the sacrifices we make for them. I, too, was born and bred in Lagos but, trust me, if our leaders and big men can provide adequate jobs for us in the east, I'd pack my ngwongwo and go back to Imo. And say goodbye to Lagos......forever!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by malbro(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Imo state result alwayz inconclusive ......hmmmn
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Even Ojukwu did not fight for power, he fought for independence/seperation. However, instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!
Ewu shut up and face your front, you can not be more concern about Igbo affair more than the Igbos... we know what we are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by CHPR: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Even Ojukwu did not fight for power, he fought for independence/seperation. However, instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!
Aren't you a fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2015
The mathematically possible total number of votes which can be added to PDP from the rescheduled wards is 86,567 and assuming APC gets 0 votes from these wards, then PDP will be declared winner. The mathematically possible total number of votes which can be added to PDP from the rescheduled wards is 86,567 and assuming APC gets 0 votes from these wards, then PDP will be declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Darligold(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=nsyforreal post=32664000]

u are absolutely right. Let d truth b said 4 once. Mbaise man is neva an alternative to an ideato man in douglas houz. The truth is be bitter n better n must b said. Rochas we knw.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Whizzcute(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015
whats happening

which places were cancelled?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Julleytex(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2015
The nemesis of what Okorocha did to the Biafran party, APGA will never allow him to smell any executive seat again.

Okorocha who was very good when he won the Imo State guber election in 2011 under the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) started misbehaving when he sold the pride of the Biafrans to All Progressive Congress - hence remmitting the Imo State's fund to opposition.

He should better arrange for Federal appointment because he doesn't worth any Biafran 's vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Whizzcute:
whats happening

which places were cancelled?
Some wards across 8 LGAs viz: Ikeduru, Obowo, Oguta, Oru West, Ezinihitte, Ngor Okpala, Nwangele and Isu.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
okoROCHA(s) won in 2011 not APGA. He is winning in 2015 but my peoples distgust for the 'AWUSA' party APC is dragging the win. Be that as it may... whever emerges the winner makes ORO a great Igbo leader.
Julleytex:
The nemesis of what Okorocha did to the Biafran party, APGA will never allow him to smell any executive seat again.

Okorocha who was very good when he won the Imo State guber election in 2011 under the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) started misbehaving when he sold the pride of the Biafrans to All Progressive Congress - hence remmitting the Imo State's fund to opposition.

He should better arrange for Federal appointment because he doesn't worth any Biafran 's vote.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The previous results still stand, elections will be conducted in some weeks time in areas where elections didn't hold. I see Rochas still cruising to victory with even a wider margin this time. I see you pooing in your trousers now grin

[size=18pt]The Rebranding of Imo State must continue with Owelle Rochas Okorocha as Governor till 2019, when Almighty God will promote him to a higher public office in the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Are you a cannibal?

gringringrin
its a pity you can't reason well..you should have known that was a typo....Do I in anyway look or sound like an Igbo..you and I know 90% of cannibals are Igbo...clifford Orji?.".Na ya bloda with same oyel head"..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by 3Ceagle(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

You're right, but ur mistake is putting the blame on the people instead of our Igbo leaders. They should learn to lead by example. See how we easterners voted massively for GEJ, even though he didn't do much for us. Like I said earlier, I know a lot of people who wasted their money and time to travel home so they can cast their votes. Only if our leaders can return the favour for the sacrifices we make for them. I, too, was born and bred in Lagos but, trust me, if our leaders and big men can provide adequate jobs for us in the east, I'd pack my ngwongwo and go back to Imo. And say goodbye to Lagos......forever!

This election should be an eye opener for the Igbos and not a platform to cast aspersions to the Yoruba or whichever tribes that make up the contraption call Nigeria. As much as we all preach peaceful co-existence, it does not stop the fact that the East need developmental attention. It still baffle me that the Igbos have not learnt anything so far in this country. I think it is time that Ndigbo should look into the mirror and tell themselves the bitter truth, too much of individualism. For me their is nothing wrong being the opposition, the questions is what legacies do you leave on ground. If Easterners cannot change the rot in leadership of the east then we should not complain about the treatment received any where in Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by biomedixexcel(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!
I'm only interested in the last sentence.
I concluded that you're empty head, suffering from APComa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Ephemmm: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
chigo93:
Heheheh,lover and follower of Ashiwaju.pray God delivers ur pple 4rm the spiritual grips of ashiwaju of lagos grin.with ashiwaju and yorubas =there is more 2 it that meets d eyes.Even when u eat 4rm his dustbin, u will still admire him.

So far he is leading us well, we are good to go. By the way, what solution have you guys found to the one who has been milking you dry in Abia from the time immemorial?

If the resources of your respective states were being managed effectively by PDP in the past 16years, I believe you won't stay conviniently in another man's land and be crying foul play.

We know all politicians are thieves, but Tinubu gives us a clearer ways of fighting the lawlessness and incompetencies of ruling party in a democratic way.

Tinubu|! the major thorn in the flesh of PDP since 1999.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by unikiloy: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Owelle is already winning in 19LGA out 27lgas, Imolites are watching and waitng........whether inconclusive or not, Rochas is winning because you can't beat the reach.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by panicacid: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Arnoldo:
dats nt true...emeka ihedioha's local govt had some of their election canceld so dat means if election is reconducted there rochas may nt get close to emeka

guy that means such figure they pulled will not be there again, they may get half of the previous figure, no room for rigging

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Whizzcute(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2015
dmandy:
Some wards across 8 LGAs viz: Ikeduru, Obowo, Oguta, Oru West, Ezinihitte, Ngor Okpala, Nwangele and Isu.
ok, i guess the election will be continued after BUHARI have been sworn-in?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Babatundetinubu: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

You are welcome to stay in lagos or anywhere else in the area I run but know your level.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Walelavender(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not unexpected to see this thread turn to Igbo vs Yoruba bigots arena. Election was declared inconclusive, fine, why the senseless attack and bigotry? Una no they tire? Okorocha is winning this Guber election. Couldn't believe he could hold Ihedioha to standtill as he did 4 years ago. Kudos to him.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!

so you agreed that we should take back our oil ? right ?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Geedhey(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
emmysoftyou:
did yu read what he said in his comment?he said lagos is a no man's land and he mention the tribes who owned it,that is eguns and aworis,
Pls am one of those who belief yorubas own lagos no matter what..
Though I ve my reasons to say so,
but can you help me with the little history of the aworis and eguns
Though this tribes re the main owner of lagos and I do see them as incomplete yorubas who have mingled andrelates with yorubas to be one..
You could Google to get the origin of those people from Wikipedia.. Like I told him Abuja is North but the main indgenes are Gbagi/Gbayi people but that dosent mean we should use unguarded statements like itz no-man's land
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Seun360(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kennedymac:
ode where u cum forget ur brain go lah!? U'r the biggest fool of the century God punish ur generation for insult my own MBAISE the only people that can shake imo state upside down

Holyghost thunder to visit mbaise clan very soon.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by teufelein(f): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
my observation stretching from commencement of reading the thread to this point of making my sincere observation in writing is that all those shouting mallam okoroawusa are possibly under 50 years and with all certainty those children were procreated after the biafra - nigeria war..[size=15pt]these children are products of rape by awusa-Fulani soldiers[/size], they're not real sons and daughters of Great Biafra!

what precisely has okoroawusa achieved for imo state, nada! is proliferation of islamic faiths and building mosques even in government house achievements? the answers are blowing in the wind...imolites fight for the soul of Biafra!
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by pasol4real(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!
also have Some questions for u .Why did yorubas vote n support ambode in Lagos, despite jimi bin a more credible candidate,n how are the igbos desperate for power ?oh so becos they refused to identify with apc n their so called change, they are desperate for power .Why wud yorubas accept à criminal n corrupt man like tinubu as their leader n godfather ,no wonder the ppl of ekiti n ondo rejects him cos they are more educated than the other sw states .For ur info Lagos is a no Man's land cos the result of this elections dosent change that status .igbos hav never claimed that Lagos was theirs rather it is a no Man 's land as this result hav shown .the difference wasnt much it was à close n tight election any body cud hav won .the igbos prooved their point despite alleged rigging by tinubu they won 5 house of rep for pdp ,it has never happnd before.am sure ambode n tinubu wud not take the igbos for granted,not after the scare the igbos gave them.For ur info n in case u dont move around cos i do ( i work with a national football club in nija )i travel every day from lagos to kano to maidugiri to ekiti to oyo to the ss n se i can tell u authoritatively that the ss n the se are the most developed region since 1999.i did not vote for buhari but i hav this feeling he wud perform n the yorubas might be dissapointed cos they think he wud marginalise the igbos .He wud not cos he knows he wud be a complete failure If he tries to ,so he will not.as for Gej he did well though he made Some mistakes, but performed better than any president nija ever had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by XBLadez: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

You are welcome to stay in lagos or anywhere else in the area I run but know your level.
You don't understand. I'm not blaming the Yorubas for insulting or taunting the Igbos for living in their state. I blame our leaders who can't make a Lagos of our own states too despite all we do for them. Our people don't have one mind

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Babatundetinubu: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

You don't understand. I'm not blaming the Yorubas for insulting or taunting the Igbos for living in their state. I blame our leaders who can't make a Lagos of our own states too despite all we do for them. Our people don't have one mind

I feel you...bro.... grin...let the SE develop and allow their people stay at home... angry..rather than allow the status quo to kontinu
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by pasol4real(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
timunstopable:
INEC Declares Imo state Election inconclusive

Source :TVC news
. Men am confused here ,dont know who to pray for i love rochas but hates apc ,n loves pdp but hates ihedioha ,am an imolite n want the best for my state .may God take control .
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by timunstopable: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
pasol4real:
. Men am confused here ,dont know who to pray for i love rochas but hates apc ,n loves pdp but hates ihedioha ,am an imolite n want the best for my state .may God take control .

lol you are really confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.