Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (65343 Views)

Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by petkoffDrake(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
valentinegibbs:
my dear,i ve had many encounter wit mbaise pple,they re neva trustworthy,alwaz lukin fr ways to cheat thr way out....its a general perception nd if nt,a known fact

my dear... u need JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
valentinegibbs:
my dear,i ve had many encounter wit mbaise pple,they re neva trustworthy,alwaz lukin fr ways to cheat thr way out....its a general perception nd if nt,a known fact
wake up my dear there is no tribe dat dont have both the gud nd bad...geographical territory has nothing to do wit ur personality

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Owelle will come out victorious!
My people! My people!
One of the few igbo politicians that refused to play sentimental politics!
My people! My people!
When the times are ripe, you will be the president! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by waternogetemeny: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Jega and his Inec rigging team must not rig Imo State. Okorocha obviously have lost in Imo and that was why they cancel so many votes to cheat PDP.

Jega has rigged almost all the states in this election but will be exposed, if he tries any nonsense in Imo State.

Imo state traditionally is a PDP State.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by redcliff: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

Lol.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by ilovecritics(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

I bet u don't live in Owerri?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Daverytimes:

What the f u c k is wrong with you, who is desperate for power? when was the last igbo president, how many states are controlled by igbos. As part of the majority in Nigeria don't the igbo's deserve to have majority say in the running of the country? who riots and kill people when they lose? is it the Igbo's? why the f*ck do you idiots chastise a group that don't even have any real political power and hasn't sought any real political power in this country since the end of the civil war? Are you telling us that your political choices are better? if so why are the richest states per capita still in the east? Why is it that the east cant make a decision without you vultures having to chastise them and call them name? do you know better? are your candidates better? if you think they are then good, but they don't think your candidates are better and they reserve a right to make that choice, that is the f*cking democracy we live in. I hate to blast people but for the past few weeks the vitriol and sheer hatred that has been displayed in this site by people against Igbo's has been incredibly disheartening. I don't know why this site doesn't have moderators because it has become a cesspit of complete brainless morons.
my broda if i had 1milion$ i wld hav given u 200000 u are a very wise man....pls continue to redirect d numerous morons we have on nairaland
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by emmysoftyou: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Geedhey:

so Lagos is an Island standing on its own and don't have its indigene. Such a myopic statement, guess Abuja is also a no-man's land. Try as much to be objective when talking its helps the brain develop better.
did yu read what he said in his comment?he said lagos is a no man's land and he mention the tribes who owned it,that is eguns and aworis,
Pls am one of those who belief yorubas own lagos no matter what..
Though I ve my reasons to say so,
but can you help me with the little history of the aworis and eguns
Though this tribes re the main owner of lagos and I do see them as incomplete yorubas who have mingled and relates with yorubas to be one..
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by christabeli: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!
You are intelligent but filled with hatred.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Phinagold(f): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:

buhari will remote him to turn IMO to Hausa land! nonsense man!
that cannot happen. He cant win in imo.he will be teling the same story with amaechi

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Badgers14: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!

Well said. Take one beer for my head na smiley
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by tibaonnet: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
excellentmomma:

Have u been to the East before? I guess not, now let me educate u, stop clinging to Lagos like a lifeline, Lagos was and is still being developed by federal might. No other place in the SW is more developed than the East. Take a tour.

No wonder if anybody in your East never been to Lagos he has never travelled.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by kodded(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
koligs:

*pursues him with a dagger
***JUMP INTO A MOVING TRI-CYCLE AND SHOW HIM THE MIDDLE FINGER tongue
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by mudolak(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=SaiBuharii post=32658591]What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well ur word is lik elder word only wise pple we understand it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by emmysoftyou: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Jega and his Inec rigging team must not rig Imo State. Okorocha obviously have lost in Imo and that was why they cancel so many votes to cheat PDP.

Jega has rigged almost all the states in this election but will be exposed, if he tries any nonsense in Imo State.

Imo state traditionally is a PDP State.[/size]
oga say what you know cos it s hard to cheat an mbaise man..

I know them weller..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by samidbest001(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha must Imo guber always end inconclusive. A repit of 2011

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by timunstopable: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Major Reason for all these talk about sentiments, tribes, sell out etc is because the M.o.d here didnt allow me to modify my post and shed more light on the Topic

Typical Nairaland.People started making Assumptions

Rochas didn't win. I knew

Rochas betrayed us sell out for supporting apc

Rochas rigged so it was cancelled

The ibos are annoying why cant they support their own

While did Inec reschedule is it because Pdp was winning

Most people failed to even try and find out what the word inconclusive means.Sad I thought we educated ones should be more enlightened. People rushed to attack each other because it wasnt abt the post bt deep hurt they are still nursing because their candidate lost
Some already filled with ethnic sentiments quickly unleashed the mouth diarrhoea.

Without information foolishness will certainly abound

The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared the governorship election in Imo state inconclusive.

Due to the number of cancelled votes (144,715) in relation to the margin of win (79,529) by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Rochas Okorocha, the Returning Officer, Professor Ibidapo Obe, declared the election inconclusive.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by patrickmuf(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2015
allcomage:

No agreement or partnership but Ss and se are interwoven with Igbo thread.
60% of rivers is Igbo.
45% of delta is Igbo
10% Edo is Igbo.
10% akwa ibon Igbo.
10% Bayelsa is Igbo
5% of cross rivers is Igbo.
Igbo is the biggest ethnicity in Ss followed by ijaw before others like efik,anang,karibari,urhobo,isoko,Benin,etc
Which one is your ethnicity?
obviously you don't know jack about CRS
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by ocelot2006(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2015
allcomage:

No agreement or partnership but Ss and se are interwoven with Igbo thread.
60% of rivers is Igbo.
45% of delta is Igbo
10% Edo is Igbo.
10% akwa ibon Igbo.
10% Bayelsa is Igbo
5% of cross rivers is Igbo.
Igbo is the biggest ethnicity in Ss followed by ijaw before others like efik,anang,karibari,urhobo,isoko,Benin,etc
Which one is your ethnicity?

What 10% in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by ihesiuloa(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Even Ojukwu did not fight for power, he fought for independence/seperation. However, instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!
It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is
APC tout ranting.. "Take a cue" not " take a clue" which clue are you looking for You think say na to come NL a post anything without thinking? Why attack S/E again in there land ? Or or don't they have the right to vote who they prefer? Why are you people just looking for trouble wey dey sleep jejely? And when e start na you go first flee! Well I'm pretty sure the Igbo man is not interested in trouble when he has his business to take care of, but your hate speech won't let them be!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by cosquee(f): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2015
sleekp1:
Inconclusive to give Alhaji Rochas time to perfect rigging. APC is by far worse than PDP, these people are wolves in sheep's clothing.
true talk dear,wolves in sheep clothing indeed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by amaralizzy40y: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2015
I believe rochase we be dancing 'GODWIN' by now.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by cosquee(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2015
meforyou1:
We must find way chase okorocha out of Imo govt house
Rotfl,anyi achozighi iku nkwu.lols ihedioha all the way

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Ephemmm: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2015
chigo93:
An Igbo man will neva vote a Yoruba and Hausa party. We are igbos,we know those that hate us. Na regional govt now oo.
Pdp =ss and se
Apc= abokkis and lovers of tinubu(ashiwaju of yoruba land,landlord of lagos,amassing wealth @ d expense of his loving followers)

Where is APGA, the real Ojukwu's party if you truly want to prove your allegiance? This is how you run out of your respective states that are lagging behind in terms of development and still be an additional burden to the states being developed by parties towards which you portrayed your hatred.

Ibos marginalizing themselves and still be crying marginalization since 1960...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
I thought imoites like rochas. Why didn't they vote for him? Or am I missing something? Vote for the candidate and not the party. I learnt rochas built roads, offered free education etc and the hatred they have for him is because he decamped to APC.

Imoites need to understand that individual comes before party. He is been tested and he delivered. Why don't you give him another chance? Why try ur luck with someone u aren't sure about simply because he is in a party that you like. It's a state thing and they will carry their cross themselves.

It's not done that way.
Imoites need to re think.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by plasgidy: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
ceejay4real:

Did I hear you say in some weeks time? Latest this Saturday. Dat Ihedioha or whatever he calls himself wld hide his ugly head in shame thereafter. Useless Mbaise man!

Are you really okay?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Staru1(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Even Ojukwu did not fight for power, he fought for independence/seperation. However, instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

you started with point but u ends with political talk,which shows that you just an APC supporters- thats not good of u!
Who told you that rochas will be a president? U just a big dreamer.
Eye service man,who have not be able to contain his state,sorry to you.
Sia buhari, even buhari told rochas that he is a corrupted man, after his last visit before winning...t
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by richidinho(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
chibobo121:
bu wait o, who be dis tvc news?

Temporary Voters Card News

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Heheheh,lover and follower of Ashiwaju.pray God delivers ur pple 4rm the spiritual grips of ashiwaju of lagos grin.with ashiwaju and yorubas =there is more 2 it that meets d eyes.Even when u eat 4rm his dustbin, u will still admire him.
Ephemmm:

Where is APGA, the real Ojukwu's party if you truly want to prove your allegiance? This is you run out of your respective states that are lagging behind in terms of development and still be an additional burden to the states being developed by parties towards which you portrayed your hatred.

Ibos marginalizing themselves and still be crying marginalization since 1960...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by northpole1(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2015
richidinho:

Temporary Voters Card News
Roflmao... this is wicked!
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by emmysoftyou: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!
bros that bolded naim make sense pass for me o..

But talking about igbos being desperate for powers I guess yu re wrong man.
The headline said the election is inconclusive and does it relates about being desperate for powers?

Though I don't like wike as a person but the way yu comment about him shows yu re apc..
Am a non partisan but concerning rochas,don't worry he must win.
Am supporting him not because of his party o but because I saw a man of vision and leadership skills...
It s well bro...
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Anaskie(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

Then get ur facts clear before spewing them in public!
Most Igbos got their PVC from their hometown. If you're not an impostor, you'd have noticed that a lot of people travelled eastwards early last week to cast their votes. And more than half of those that got their PVC in Lagos didn't vote. So your claim that Igbo people put their political focus on foreign lands is not true
Nwanne, we are both entitled to our opinions.

Its really painful to see what some of our States have been turned to.

If we actually settle down to develop our states, we wouldn't even be getting these unnecessary insults from other tribes who spew rubbish and call us all sorts of names.

I have friends who were born and bred in Lagos. They speak Yoruba better than an average Yoruba man, and they've vowed not to ever come back home. They marry there, start up businesses there and may eventually die there.

Its these same set of people that will start dragging Lagos with the core indigenes of that state, while totally forgetting their own home states.

I'm not saying people shouldn't look for greener pastures in other places. However, once in a while, we should at least remember where we come from and work towards developing it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.