Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others (52549 Views)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / PDP Wins 19 Seats Out Of 26 In Ondo State / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by refreshrate: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Why is it difficult for PDP to win elections fairly?

Btw, it was Kayode Fayemi of APC that is on record to be the first person to have first congratulated his conqueror, Fayose even before he was announced as the winner then.

Guy slow down

Ok

That was then...
This is now.

Make an effort to understand what the quoted post was trying to explain before jumping to make a comment. Please.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by whalexy07(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2015
JAGABAN D DON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by geoworldedu: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

Don't think so, Sir. Same old thieves and crooks. APC
means:
A. Aggrieved Persons Congress
B. Association of Past Criminals
C. Arewa Political Conspiracy
D. All of the above.

.of course, option D descibes them best.

Pls add these for me:

Association of Perfect Comrades
Always Punishing Corruption
Assassination of Political Captivity
Always Pure and Caring

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Chigold101(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
imsalus:
Where are those people who used to say ..gej till 2019! They now saw the reality. Thak you Jega and the international communities.
i am among those that said it. I have no regret whatever for saying it. I am a man to have taken a stand & stood by it.

This election have made me to LOVE GEJ more than ever before.

Since GEJ took over, our electoral system have been getting better per day.

Where were international community when OBJ was killing, maiming & robing people off their votes.

All thanks to GEJ who gave Jega free hand to conduct election as independent body.

2 Likes

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by PassingShot(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Chigold101:
Imo election is inconclusive. They still have outstanding of about 144000 votes mean while Rochas is winning with about 75000votes. Imo REC said election will take place on a yet to be decided date

The 144k votes is the number of registered voters and there is no way the turnout can be anything near 70% which is 100k. If what I hear is correct, the LG involved is Rochas stronghold and as such there is no way PDP can catch up with him anymore.

Rochas will be declared winner of Imo election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Burger01(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
gabriel212:

Love ur response. also I will want the pdp to rise up to b the formidable opposition party to creat a balance in our political environment.
1st time of commenting since d start of election. login out again as a guests
Bruhs, don't log out yet o cheesy
As for PDP forming a 'formidable opposition', I don't see that happening in 15 years smiley
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Dotmanroy(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
APC is a moving train.... you just can't stop it

Sai APC...Sai Change!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by jaykaylegend(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
CR77:
APC losses never congratulate it's opponent but PDP losses and congratulates its opponent.

Tinubu don hammer oo
smh for you, you better accept change in your life

Just so you know, here we don't have lagoons!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:

APC! Change.

I believe the election there was massively rigged. The people of Nasarawa are more than tired of Al Makura. cry cry

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by DesChyko: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Parents should endeavour to teach their kids about respect so that when they get to their puberty stage where they are easily influenced by oddities, they can stand firm and not make a shame of their orthodox home training and ideologies.

While it is true that kids often outgrow their juvenile tendencies, some irreparable damage may have occured, owing to karma or poor sense of judgement.

Below is an example of the obvious consequence of the lack of such attention paid to a child's preferences while he/she was still in the infantile stage.

Demdem:
Jonah-daft is indeed a curse.
He turned the biggest party in Africa to a local insignificant party.
Very soon, PDP will be competing for votes like KOWA , NCP and UNCP.
SHame on the fool. Thank goodness, Nigerians chased the curse away.

You can see that while the person was struggling to express himself/herself, majority of the vocabulary used were negative and vulgar, something which could only come from a subconscious were 'respect' is non-existent.

If we cannot bring about the change we desire effectively, let us give our kids the foundation they need to implement the change.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by tben80(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is indeed a curse.
He turned the biggest party in Africa to a local insignificant party.
Very soon, PDP will be competing for votes like KOWA , NCP and UNCP.
SHame on the fool. Thank goodness, Nigerians chased the curse away.

For insulting such a noble man like this, you'll never get to 1/10 this level in ur life.

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by wrench: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Op, Include Plateau. APC Clinching All The States.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by highmood(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2015
killerman47:
APC should show PDP what it means to b a ruling party
I hope they do, I really want things to change for good. Nobody wey no like better thing but if not, the pendulum shall swing to another side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by PassingShot(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I believe the election there was massively rigged. The people of Nasarawa are more than tired of Al Makura. cry cry

Well, I don't know anything about that and it is wrong to say it was rigged if you have no details.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Ariani: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
samsoft00:

Yes... APC, They better fulfill there promise

by d time dy start having problems within themselves apc will scatter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by highmood(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2015
killerman47:
APC should show PDP what it means to b a ruling party
I hope they do, I really want things to change for good. Nobody wey no like better thing but if not, the pendulum shall swing to another side. This election is a great teacher to all politicians that henceforth, they should not take the people for granted if they want to last long in power. I watched the drama in Abia; imagine Theodore Orji who even a blind man knows he failed is now fighting to remain relevant in the state. GEJ bowed out and all man now on his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by airzzee(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
dustmalik:
APC is like a hurricane, demolishing anything that dares stands in its path. grin

We are all rejoicing now. I Hope we won't soon start suffering the effects of a one-party system, when people begin to think that APC is beyond God's distraction, just like OBJ had thought under PDP!

I shall remind you of this statement then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by mperoakeem(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Thanks to GEJ for the free n fair elections for the first time in NIGERIA political history. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
association of nigerians political thugs/robot

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by ruffhandu: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2015
tben80:

For insulting such a noble man like this, you'll never get to 1/10 this level in ur life.
You are actually blessing him, 1/100 of Jona is so big that he may not be able to contain it.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Sunnyade01(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2015
killerman47:
APC should show PDP whatt it means to b a ruling party
GMB has said APC is a governing party NOT a Ruling party!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Goke7: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnyade01:
GMB has said APC is a governing party NOT a Ruling party!

all na English jor ruling or governing
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by kurt09(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2015
Apc will win in 21 states only. I saw it before now.

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by stephenqueen: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Thanks to GEJ for the free n fair elections for the first time in NIGERIA political history. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Fayose ur role model? undecidedundecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by synergycom19: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Goke7:

3all na English jor ruling or governing
Ruliing has more to do with Military,governance democracy leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by ifyemex(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
dustmalik:
APC is like a hurricane, demolishing anything that dares stands in its path. grin

lalasticlala, front page things.

U mean that APC is a hurricane,demolishing?
OMG! Dangerous,notorious party.God save us

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

Don't think so, Sir. Same old thieves and crooks. APC
means:
A. Aggrieved Persons Congress
B. Association of Past Criminals
C. Arewa Political Conspiracy
D. All of the above.

.of course, option D descibes them best.
na you get your mouth
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Bloggz74(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:

Did u say free and fair election?
FUNY
That people are conceeding before the announcement of result does not in anyway conote anything close to free and fair election.
As a matter of fact this is the most rigged election in since 1999. The rigging was massive ,sytematic and high in both sides.
The relative peace enjoyed presently is as a result of sacrifice and spirit of sportsmanship exibited by contestants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Then u must be d political thug of d future. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by tasallakulu: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2015
arsetalks:
I pray PDP bounce back. Not because I have stopped hating them, but because I love Nigeria more and I know we can't cope with a one party system.

APC has been a worthy opposition to PDP in the last 2-3 years, we need PDP to do the same.

They promised us change, we changed PDP and replace PDP with them, time for them to deliver. No time to check time, I never get light for 3 days and on para mode.
No hurry in life. I am sure they would not waste 6 years like pdp, doing nothing. We should give them time to reorganize. By the grace of God, they won't be as terrible as the past government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Kaybaba5(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2015
I pray they should try and do 50% mind of the masses that voted them in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by fejicruz(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2015
One time largest party in Africa is now bleeding States like person when Caterpillar jam....lol
Meanwhile, am still waiting for the 25 States Muazu said PDP was going to win. Until those 25 States are released, I cross both leg & hand dey wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.