Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others (52546 Views)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / PDP Wins 19 Seats Out Of 26 In Ondo State / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Noneroone(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Yorubas be like "let pdp bounce back but as formidable opposition" because they fear that Igbos might enter apc and displace them in their own party.
But we have our standards, and surely apc (and whatever it stands for) doesnt meet them.

2 Likes

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Raalsalghul: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Igwe9:
Anybody other than a politician that is rejoicing over APC or PDP win in other states other than his/her state is just a myopic or ethnic bigot. Of what benefit I is to you as a person, it will all be, getting back at that individual that took his people for granted and not the party, party is made up of individual. Some of these individual were in PDP or APC before, so, what's the fuss?

I don't see us making any head way if we continue like this.

Meanwhile, let give APC chance at the center, if they do well, then we will vote them in next time but it is still too early to be beating this drum of victory for the people. For now, it's the victory for the politicians until it's transformed to the victory for the masses.
Good comment bro! People are already counting their eggs before it is hatched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by ddefoe: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2015
11:28am
Nigerians should watch what is happening in Abia state were a sitting Governor walked in with thugs and disrupted the announcement of result that was clearly won by Dr.Alex Oti of APGA.once again,this man called TA Orji whom Abians has once again rejected and his stooge Okezie Ikpeazu are desperately striving to subvert the will of the people.incase there is breakdown of law and order in abia state.TA Orji should be held responsible.the long suffering people of Abia state has said time without number that they don't want Orji and all he stands for but in all occasion,the monster has used all the apparatus of govt to truncate the people's wish,INEC,EFFC and the incoming president GMB must take note of this man.He has to return Billions of stolen money that belongs to Abia people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2015
APC has succeeded in dividing Nigeria into two- South/East vs North/west . And they have also divide the peaceful co-existence of lagos into Yorubas v Igbos . This isn't good for Nigeria progress... This will only trigger most tribal crisis in future. The unity of Nigeria is finally coming to an END. Thanks to APC

2 Likes

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by alrahmanonline(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Firefire:

We are first Nigerians before becoming affiliated to any party, we remain loyal to our course. (United Nigeria on the path of greatness)

We pray the CHANGE is real.

Congrats to all the winners under the CHANGE slogan.

Let the CHANGE be Original.

God bless Nigeria.

Shalom!
if you speak dilligently like this before, no one will have any course to get back to you, but i remember this tym last month, you almost break the internet with your insults on the person the peoples general, the hurricane of change has really changed your attitude.. Peace.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by skak(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Thanks to GEJ for the free n fair elections for the first time in NIGERIA political history. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

This credit goes to JEGA not GEJ minds you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by 9jatriot(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
APC has succeeded in dividing Nigeria into two- South/East vs North/west . And they have also divide the peaceful co-existence of lagos into Yorubas v Igbos . This isn't good for Nigeria progress... This will only trigger most tribal crisis in future. The unity of Nigeria is finally coming to an END. Thanks to APC

GEJ and PDP played the ethnic card and religious in Nigeria, Agbaje and PDP played the ethnic card in Lagos after the religious card was checkmated by APC. SS voted for their son despite rigging, SE voted for their neighbors despite rigging.

National Orientation Agency will have a lot of work to do to repair the damage done by GEJ and PDP in their polarization strategy that failed woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by IamOpemipo(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Igwe9:
Anybody other than a politician that is rejoicing over APC or PDP win in other states other than his/her state is just a myopic or ethnic bigot. Of what benefit I is to you as a person, it will all be, getting back at that individual that took his people for granted and not the party, party is made up of individual. Some of these individual were in PDP or APC before, so, what's the fuss?

I don't see us making any head way if we continue like this.

Meanwhile, let give APC chance at the center, if they do well, then we will vote them in next time but it is still too early to be beating this drum of victory for the people. For now, it's the victory for the politicians until it's transformed to the victory for the masses.

I read ur comment
Checked ur username
Saw daat u ibo.
Checked ur posts..
I can see wat u stand for

And I respect u..

Wish I can give u a million likes..
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by alrahmanonline(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
if it were to be PDP winning you will start dancing Skelewu plus azonto,please do not feed us with fallacies,we know those that are using divide and conquer tactics, it just backfired and you can cry me a river for all i care...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by rottenegg: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is indeed a curse.
He turned the biggest party in Africa to a local insignificant party.
Very soon, PDP will be competing for votes like KOWA , NCP and UNCP.
SHame on the fool. Thank goodness, Nigerians chased the curse away.

This is a very sad comment.

2 Likes

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by edydamsel(f): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
untill i see the ''change''i will not sing the song of victory because the same pdp members are the saints in apc,new wine in an old bottle. I rest my case till the change manifest
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by fish23(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Thanks to GEJ for the free n fair elections for the first time in NIGERIA political history. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

PDP and excuse, Wind of Change don blow fowl yansh don show... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by light004: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
skak:

This credit goes to JEGA not GEJ minds you.

Jega was seriously compromised. The elections just a sham and not a true reflection of the peoples wishes. Rigging was the order of the day through out the country. The presidential was a written script. Jega truly disappointed for not conducting a free and fair election and siding with a party to win the election. The aftermath of the elections speaks volumes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by 1stola: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
LOSERS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Hiddentreasure1(f): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is indeed a curse.
He turned the biggest party in Africa to a local insignificant party.
Very soon, PDP will be competing for votes like KOWA , NCP and UNCP.
SHame on the fool. Thank goodness, Nigerians chased the curse away.
. what's your problem must u continue with ur hate speeches I want to believe u r no better than him. no matter what, everyone on earth has made a costly mistake. y is ur hrt dis dark abt pple , pls ve a clean mind towards pple it will help u live long

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by slapandfall(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

Don't think so, Sir. Same old thieves and crooks. APC
means:
A. Aggrieved Persons Congress
B. Association of Past Criminals
C. Arewa Political Conspiracy
D. All of the above.

.of course, option D descibes them best.

PDP = Pigs Dogs Pests.
PDP = Pants D.cks Pus.y
PDP = Poverty Destruction Punishments..
Etc.
Mtcheeeeeeeww.. Be careful b4 d wind of change blows u into the lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
Hiddentreasure1:
. what's your problem must u continue with ur hate speeches I want to believe u r no better than him. no matter what, everyone on earth has made a costly mistake. y is ur hrt dis dark abt pple , pls ve a clean mind towards pple it will help u live long
[/s]

Goon, where is the hate in that post u qouted?
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
rottenegg:

This is a very sad comment.

An opinion. u are entitled to it.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
tben80:

For insulting such a noble man like this, you'll never get to 1/10 this level in ur life.

Fool, am already made and contended. Jonah-daft is anything else but noble. The fool is a curse.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Mbediogu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=dustmalik post=32662031]APC is like a hurricane, demolishing anything that dares stands in its path. grin

lalasticlala, front page things. [/quote

U listed 16 APC states and 4 PDP states.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
DesChyko:
Parents should endeavour to teach their kids about respect so that when they get to their puberty stage where they are easily influenced by oddities, they can stand firm and not make a shame of their orthodox home training and ideologies.

While it is true that kids often outgrow their juvenile tendencies, some irreparable damage may have occured, owing to karma or poor sense of judgement.

Below is an example of the obvious consequence of the lack of such attention paid to a child's preferences while he/she was still in the infantile stage.

You can see that while the person was struggling to express himself/herself, majority of the vocabulary used were negative and vulgar, something which could only come from a subconscious were 'respect' is non-existent.

If we cannot bring about the change we desire effectively, let us give our kids the foundation they need to implement the change.
[/s]

Crap.................
Summary is u had a terrible upbringing. so how is that our business.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by 9jagoodman: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
CR77:
APC losses never congratulate it's opponent but PDP losses and congratulates its opponent.

Tinubu don hammer oo

WIN or LOOSE
PDP is still a great party
They showed the MATURITY that kept Nigeria running and united for the past decades.

APC is not matured to handle Nigeria from their attitude so far.

2 Likes

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Hiddentreasure1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Goon, where is the hate in that post u qouted?
. point of correction am not a goon is illiterates n barbarians that refer to human in such manner. u don't jst alter words any how becos u want to be noticed go through d comment n see for urself d words used that's if u can identify them, I tot their are matured minds here but am mistaken adults speaking like kids what a shame if u don't like somebody is not enough to insult or rain abuses u ve shown by voting him out what's d point calling him a curse
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by CR77(f): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
2ru talk
9jagoodman:

WIN or LOOSE
PDP is still a great party
They showed the MATURITY that kept Nigeria running and united for the past decades.

APC is not matured to handle Nigeria from their attitude so far.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by medoha(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
now APC will rule Nigeria for 24years if u support 10likes for APC.

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hiddentreasure1:
. point of correction am not a goon is illiterates n barbarians that refer to human in such manner. u don't jst alter words any how becos u want to be noticed go through d comment n see for urself d words used that's if u can identify them, I tot their are matured minds here but am mistaken adults speaking like kids what a shame if u don't like somebody is not enough to insult or rain abuses u ve shown by voting him out what's d point calling him a curse

Actually, those that qoutes me foolishly are goons. Thats a known fact here.
Goon, where were u when ur god jonah-daft called leaders of a section of the country Rascals for no just cause. Where was ur criticism/moral standards against the fool when he altered the word?
If we chose to call him a bastard, should it then be out of place? Why defending a useless man that is reaping the fruits of what he sowed? U av no point goon.
Besides he is a curse because during his time thousands of innocent Nigerians died for no just cause all because of his incompetence. Since the end of the civil war, we have never had such. If any of ur loved ones is part of the statictics, will u still have the guts to continue to succk his cocck?
Shame on u. Jonah-daft till ur early grave.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by timunstopable: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP is dead

Now a regional party

The only way they can bounce back is to rebrand and change their name..That name Pdp alone na bad market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Hiddentreasure1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:

Actually, those that qoutes me foolishly are goons. Thats a known fact here.
Goon, where were u when ur god jonah-daft called leaders of a section of the country Rascals for no just cause. Where was ur criticism/moral standards against the fool when he altered the word?
If we chose to call him a bastard, should it then be out of place? Why defending a useless man that is reaping the fruits of what he sowed? U av no point goon.
Besides he is a curse because during his time thousands of innocent Nigerians died for no just cause all because of his incompetence. Since the end of the civil war, we have never had such. If any of ur loved ones is part of the statictics, will u still have the guts to continue to succk his cocck?
Shame on u. Jonah-daft till ur early grave.
. am not a political fanatic. so u know am not defending him in anyway but how long will u continue with this hatred in ur hrt is forgiveness not in ur dictionary? n let me make dis clear to u I shall not die young but live long to fulfill my destiny. n let me ask u if u die in dis state of bitterness n hatred in ur hrt how will u face God, what excuse do u ve to give or what will u give in exchange for d punishment of harbouring hatred n bitterness against a leader who didn't perform. pls get rid of whatever u ve harboured in ur hrt let God be d judge n reward every man according to his works.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by loloabbey: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please someone should tell me how BROS MARK will been looking in the house when session commenced because he is now minor leader
Chai from top to bottom is too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by jaybee(f): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
synergycom19:

We know but,But GEJ takes all the responsibility

But back then in 2011 some people voted Goodluck Jonathan and not PDP. What are you saying now?
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Goke7: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Pls blame the present pdp Federal Government for this, they divided Nigeria according to the voting pattern we are seeing now which was very different from the 2011 elections if you compare statistics.

The incoming Federal Government just have to execute federal projects in all regions irrespective of who voted for them or not and we would be fine. its not a big obstacle that we cannot overcome, that is why pdp should leave us alone now at least for four years.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.