Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others (52544 Views)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / PDP Wins 19 Seats Out Of 26 In Ondo State / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by tomzman: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
"How Are the Mighty Fallen: A Case study of PDP"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by skak(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by skak(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
light004:

Jega was seriously compromised. The elections just a sham and not a true reflection of the peoples wishes. Rigging was the order of the day through out the country. The presidential was a written script. Jega truly disappointed for not conducting a free and fair election and siding with a party to win the election. The aftermath of the elections speaks volumes.

These are words of your mind but in 21 century, people listen to only reasonable people who speaks with facts and figures and with their senses not just words of their minds.

We heard you.... but we no greeeeeeee

So try again next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by hola106(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Apc s nw MTN everywhere u go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by mightycrown1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] PDP MAY YOUR TENURE IN GRAVE LAST FOREVER AMIN [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Chigold101(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:

The 144k votes is the number of registered voters and there is no way the turnout can be anything near 70% which is 100k. If what I hear is correct, the LG involved is Rochas stronghold and as such there is no way PDP can catch up with him anymore.

Rochas will be declared winner of Imo election.
i wish them luck.

I wantyouto know that this battle will be stiffer than the normal election. It isnow 2parties affair. Dont forget that this same rescheduled election brought Rochas to power in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by jibrilaminu003(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Thanks to GEJ for the free n fair elections for the first time in NIGERIA political history. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Bros...... hope say na joke oooooo because I dae smell PALAVA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by jibrilaminu003(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
otokx:

Free and fair rigging you mean.

Make I help temi add wetin he/she forget
THE CLUELESS HERO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Firefire(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
alrahmanonline:

if you speak dilligently like this before, no one will have any course to get back to you, but i remember this tym last month, you almost break the internet with your insults on the person the peoples general, the hurricane of change has really changed your attitude.. Peace.

Okay
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
Hiddentreasure1:
. am not a political fanatic. so u know am not defending him in anyway but how long will u continue with this hatred in ur hrt is forgiveness not in ur dictionary? n let me make dis clear to u I shall not die young but live long to fulfill my destiny. n let me ask u if u die in dis state of bitterness n hatred in ur hrt how will u face God, what excuse do u ve to give or what will u give in exchange for d punishment of harbouring hatred n bitterness against a leader who didn't perform. pls get rid of whatever u ve harboured in ur hrt let God be d judge n reward every man according to his works.
[/s]

Goon, i dont hate the fool, i only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings into governance. I have no reasons to hate him
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by IVORY2009(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Goon, i dont hate the fool, i only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings into governance. I have no reasons to hate him

Calm down bro, same thing the dude is telling u, and forgive and forget, you're man...
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by hohafrank(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
killerman47:
APC should show PDP whatt it means to b a ruling party
APC is the product of PDP made of the same calibre of people.The politicians are just fooling people like me and you.What happens in PDP will surely happen in PDP.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

Calm down bro, same thing the dude is telling u, and forgive and forget, you're man...

u are lost.............no one has offended me.
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by ihatesycophant(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

Don't think so, Sir. Same old thieves and crooks. APC
means:
A. Aggrieved Persons Congress
B. Association of Past Criminals
C. Arewa Political Conspiracy
D. All of the above.

.of course, option D descibes them best.

You set question for yourself and also answer it by yourself. That was the same way Jonathan gave credit to himself for good governance but invariably people were marking time for him to show him he had no pass let alone a credit. You cannot set question and also mark young boy. Be wise and take a clue from Jonathan's mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by ihatesycophant(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
hohafrank:
APC is the product of PDP made of the same calibre of people.The politicians are just fooling people like me and you.What happens in PDP will surely happen in PDP.
PDP is PDP today because the head is rotten and gave room for its subordinates to do what ever they like. So, let's wait of the body language of the President-elect before will conclude what they will be. You heard he just said anyone that want to be minister in his cabinet MUST ready to declare his/her asset. The first good move of body language of a leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by IVORY2009(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:

u are lost.............no one has offended me.

: D cheesy Wat do mean, I read his reply to you....
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by rushj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
[sub][/sub]
temitemi1:
Thanks to GEJ for the free n fair elections for the first time in NIGERIA political history. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Do not be deceived. GEJ had no option than to make it free and fair.
If u call it F n F for the first time then that means the previous general elections were rigged by PDP to be in Government.
If GEJ had the opportunity he would have rigged it.
Never make him your hero, guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:

GEJ remains a national HERO. check this out- https://www.nairaland.com/2232741/gejourhero-now-trending-twitter-pic
Re: APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others by toprealman: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
otokx:
Imo is inconclusive for now but hopefully APC will retain it so as to have a geographical spread.
In your dreams. Ever heard of Biafra territory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.