Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) (41759 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by pieluvy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wike is the man,no doubt about that,we all in rivers(portharcout) are celebrating his victory over APC&AMEACHI

6 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by sleekp1: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi won the presidency for Buhari but couldn't win the governorship for Dakuku.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by justi4jesu(f): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
What do U think Wike told Amaechi here?

I think he said "You are a Learner" cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
clevvermind:
My appointment is sure. we own the oil. to hell with apc.
Correct!!!... Bros, You been scarce small o

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by klax(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
More like wike's compound celebrating. They're not even up to 15. Its even a small street sef

Either 5 or 7 people the fact remains that he won the election and the house boy governor and his boys were send packing the way Gej was send packing.

Congratulation Wike I'm not supporting because you are pdp get that right I'm not PDP but for removing and shame that jobless governor who abadon his official duties and become Almanjiris driver, gate man, errand boy really make me happy I'm too sick of him just wait GMB will also dump him very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
donem:

True talk, now the whole of Niger Delta is united in PDP.

And the politics is all getting more interesting and meaningful!

Thanks for YOUR support.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by stagger: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wike ambiala eeee?

Owee! Wike meka o!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by mufasapapasanta(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
More like wike's compound celebrating. They're not even up to 15. A small street is now ph. May wike handle rivers state d way he handled asup strike. Say amen
undecided sharrap there' come 2 ph and see for urself' MR Thomas grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Pavarottii(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
derrick333:
Chai !tax force go plenty pass police force for rivers state now o, welcomin bush entering and marching groung money
Can u even read what u just typed? U r uneducated, wat do u mean by tax force ?
Is there any state where tax force by government and agberos are suffering. And extorting transport vehicles like Lagos!
Please think before u type.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
sleekp1:
Amaechi won the presidency for Buhari but couldn't win the governorship for Dakuku.

That's the way it is. You don't win ALL of life's battles!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
dunkem21:

Wow. Classic.

They brought their divisive politics again but we are not blind to their devilish antics ..

..and in barcanista's voice, 'there is no division in the SE whether highland or lowland'.

I hope I didn't break rule 2!

That is the spirit. We don't need divisive politics in our region. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Tibins(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
derrick333:
Chai !tax force go plenty pass police force for rivers state now o, welcomin bush entering and marching groung money

Na lie. Na Lagos get the highest taxforce

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by donem: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

And the politics is all getting more interesting and meaningful!

Thanks for YOUR support.
Count on me anytime. Team 1 united Niger-Delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
You call this celebration?
A handful of people?! grin
Rivers has just fallen into the hands of the devil!
Goodluck Rivers cry

4 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by ddippset(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
I celebrate with my Brothers and Sisters on such a great and historic victory. This victory is a testament that our collective will as Riverians can't be taken away. God bless our Darling Rivers State and The Entire Niger Delta region. God Bless Governor-elect Nyesome Wike!!!

God Bless PDP
God? Did you say God? In a Nigerian election you call God? Rivers was worse than Sodom and Gomorrah on Saturday, With all the killing and beheading and rigging and looting and deception and. O God, why are you slow to anger.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
firstEVA:
More like a rented fake crowd, see them all wearing customized shirts. Show us the masses then we will believe there is real jubilation in Rivers.

I'm a witness to the fact that every street has PDP supporters and they're all dancing crazy here...the road is even blocked!

However something funny happened today: as the PDPs were dancing to all kinds of songs, in one tiny bar facing the street, the APC members were a playing a Christian song titled, "we give you all the glory" grin and were kneeling and praising God...at least they were first runners up lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
emmykk:
today is Monday people go to work over here
explains everything, these ones are obviously working for their money.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by win1234: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulation Wike, you have librated ur people from predators, just watch ur back because they will come with all they got, but they will fail. YOU ARE THE TRUE LION OF RIVERS

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
cyril83:

Shame on you, ibos ruling over riverians.
Mbok, how's ''Nyesom'' Igbo
I'm Igbo, dunno the meaning and even ''Wike'' in Igbo is ''Nwike'' I presume undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
mufasapapasanta:
undecided sharrap there' come 2 ph and see for urself' MR Thomas grin
are you in ph? You wey dey talk
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
all the jubilation was done yesterday.
so you agree these ones are rented.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Where is the celebration?
Who is fooling whom?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by XRAY21(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
gbengalite:

Really? Even Lag? At the end of the day who shares the revenue? You guys will soon shout foul, but i know Buhari's APC led govt. wouldn't be hostile to opposition.
#OneNigeria
mumu is lag oil producing state. Let buhari try nonsense and see.in you mind he well carry oil money and give the larger share to the north, lol,it not in this country

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by emmykk(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
firstEVA:
explains everything, these ones are obviously working for their money.
I love wike.so do my friends but we are at our business spot now.

Is only APC that rent crowd

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
donem:

Count on me anytime. Team 1 united Niger-Delta.

That's the spirit! That's the way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by ddippset(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi VERSUS wike, patience Jonathan, good luck Jonathan, Peter odili, Evans bipi, ateke tom, asari dokubo, Sergeant awuse, gesilia Kan, inec, sss, civil defense, police, army and Niger delta war Lords. And the man is still standing, preparing to take a position in the federal capital. Amaechi is the heavy weight champion.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Riodiao(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
YES OOOOOOO. JUST TOUCHED DOWN PH FROM ABUJA . SEE SMILES ON PEOPLE FACES. EVERYBODY IS GOING TO WORK HAPPY. I WAS IN A CAB AND EVERYBODY IN THE CAB WAS JUST SHOUTHING WIKE TOOO MUCH . UP PDP , UP WIKE. RIVERS STATE BELONG TO PDP. AMAECHI RELOCATE TO DAURA BEFORE WE LYNCH U

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
I celebrate with my Brothers and Sisters on such a great and historic victory. This victory is a testament that our collective will as Riverians can't be taken away. God bless our Darling Rivers State and The Entire Niger Delta region. God Bless Governor-elect Nyesome Wike!!!

God Bless PDP
I celebrate with you too,but make Una shine una eye perform ooo,development is the key....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by HzRF(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nkemtreasure:
Just passed Elele, was scared a bit when I saw them because they blocked the Federal road and I thought it crisis, but when I heard them shouting Wike Don win, I had to join the chorus so that I could pass. If not................. I no wan think am. The same thing in Ubima (Gov Amaechi's Village) and village after that. But these two got me thinking because Gov Amaechi has done reasonably well for these two communities. Omagwa was no different same inside town. With the way I saw the guys eh, if you attempt to shout AP.........., you will not even live to shout the C.
Lol
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am OK with the ones that have well paid jobs, live and feed well with their people. But the ones I pity are those jumping about now shouting wike wike wike but cannot even get a job a job. When they finish jumping about, they won't even afford 2 cups of garri to soak. Instead of going home to meditate on their lives they are shouting wike wike. Well take a good good look at wike now because today is the last time you d go anywhere close to him.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by clevvermind(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Correct!!!... Bros, You been scarce small o
i was devastated when jonathan lost but i have put that behind me as more doors are opening now. to hell with apc. we own the oil. Wike is the man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.