Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) (41761 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by stanech: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Burning of brooms

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Wike is 100% riverian whether Ikwerre(or igbo). He has the right to rule like every other person in rivers State. I'm 100% Riverine and a proudly supporter of the people's choice. We(Riverine) are not people with "born to rule" mentality. We supported Odili, an Ndoni man(or Igbo man) for 8years. We voted for Omehia(Ikwerre) in 2007 against Princewill, a Kalabari Prince. We voted Amaechi(Ikwerre) against Abiye Sekibo, an okrikan and riverine in 2011. Now we've voted Wike against Dakuku. The message is simple, there is no division in Rivers State whether upland or Riverine.

This is a victory for all rivers State and we are happy!

As much as I hate quoting you, I had to, for this great comment. There was never any division in Rivers State. Amaechi and his crew can now move to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by stanech: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
please where are all these brooms they are burning coming from ?

I doubt if there will be any broom in Rivers after today
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
atlwireles:

As much as I hate quoting you, I had to, for this great comment. There was never any division in Rivers State. Amaechi and his crew can now move to Abuja.
Bros, I beg you to let go of our differences. Thank you!!!

The unity of easterners is very important for our commong goal.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
At least the losers in PDP have something to rejoice over.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by jide333(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
where are these apc f o o ls who thought ameachi's loved by his people? all these e warriors sha!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by geeudy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
tucky200:
That aint no celebration...those are political thugs
stop hating my Dear, just endeavor to celebrate with the winner. I keep on telling you pple APC cannot take over southsouth and southeast, we are not zombies like the southwest,
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by geeudy(f): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2015
troy20:

Wike didn't do anything,he just benefited from the raging emotions of an unelightened public who didn't want APC at all cost.I hope he finally thinks about creating a manifesto before swearing-in
go and hug transformer, PDP in southsouth and southeast, go and kill yourself, we don't need u or your opinion.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by geeudy(f): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2015
ddippset:
why do people like to pull others into their own f00ls' paradise.? Which kind political guru? They had the army, the police and the inec commissioners working for them.
the same way you guys did in Lagos. So keep calm. Keep hating, the oil is ours ntorrrrrrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by lordprizzle(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Nyesom is from Rivers state Dumb head!
Ikwerre people and their language has a greater similarity to Igbo language. I am an ikwerre person and the similarities are many
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Chiaka(f): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
lordprizzle:
Ikwerre people and their language has a greater similarity to Igbo language. I am an ikwerre person and the similarities are many

You are not from Ikwerre for sure!!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by ichema4u(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2015
guys don't mind all these ppl forcing us to claim that Ikwerre is Igbo.
speak the Ikwerre language for any Igbo that hasnt lived in Rivers at all and see if they will understand you...
they are like APC and their propaganda...
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by mumbasa: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
firstEVA:
More like a rented fake crowd, see them all wearing customized shirts. Show us the masses then we will believe there is real jubilation in Rivers.

There was compound to compound celebrations every where in the state. We wont crowd into the streets like people in the North. AMAECHI could still do the unthinkable if we enter the streets like that.

BELIV ME YOU DONT KNOW AMAECHI. YOU PROBABLY RESIDE SOMEWHERE IN THE NORTH OR WEST

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by babajero(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
More like wike's compound celebrating. They're not even up to 15. A small street is now ph. May wike handle rivers state d way he handled asup strike. Say amen
you are just being childish, may buhari handle Nigeria the way they have handled the northern part of the country since independence say amen. Hypocrite.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by OreMI22: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Idi amin Amaechi has finally been defeated by Rivers people.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by lordprizzle(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:

You don't know me dear so u also can't predict where I am from wink
Chiaka:

You don't know me dear so u also can't predict where I am from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.