Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) (41762 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by ksington: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's a good development..

APC for Lagos..

PDP for Rivers..

At least by now e go don go wypo like hypo foor madame Amaechi eyes..

PDP for Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by smsdigito: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
autotrader014:

Morron get lost, dis thread is not for idiiotts.. We are celebratin the exit of APC in Rivers state.
Governor- PDP
32 Assembly Members- PDP
3 Senators- PDP
All House of Rep Members- PDP.

RIP to APCshiit in Rivers state
Amaechi pls go to abuja, we don't need u here
My dear i said it since early this year that we dont need a soothsayer to tell us that PDP owns Rivers. In several of my previous posts on Nairaland, i made it clear that if amaechi likes let him block everywhere in PHC cause riot and war, PDP was still going to win. Withtout rigging pdp will win even if they are to conduct that election over and over again twenty times PDP will win.
Just check out the sweeping result by PDP in the Saturday election. one thing is certain all oil producing states are PDP aside from others and i think that is what PDP has being trying to achieve. Its more difficult to penetrate ss and se than sw and even north.
Wetin pass man pass man no stories.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by clevvermind(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:

Imbe
Appointment as a cleaner in Rivers State environmental board abi?
Mumu mind undecided
Go and be drinking your palm oil na
mumu. keep on fooling yourself. we own the oil. grin

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by viruz007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
I laugh in 3D. Una want Wike abi? When the matching ground and task force boys start harassing you all, be very very prepared. How Rivers people could comprehend supporting Wike is beyond me. Oh well God knows best.

#iObserve

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by HzRF(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

I'm a witness to the fact that every street has PDP supporters and they're all dancing crazy here...the road is even blocked!

However something funny happened today: as the PDPs were dancing to all kinds of songs, in one tiny bar facing the street, the APC members were a playing a Christian song titled, "we give you all the glory" grin and were kneeling and praising God...at least they were first runners up lipsrsealed
Hahhhhaaa
Dem get choice

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by adeA1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
At least this enliven manufactured selv fun wll definitely revive the already dyin live in the whole region.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by encryptjay(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
They don't know what awaits them sha... When he's through with Rivers state, .... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by adeA1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
At least this enliven manufactured selv fun wll definitely revive the already dyin live in the
whole region.

I rejoice wit u
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
clevvermind:
i was devastated when jonathan lost but i have put that behind me as more doors are opening now. to hell with apc. we own the oil. Wike is the man.

Yes, you're very correct. In GEJ's defeat, other windows of victory are opening.

You weren't present at the burial of the APC? You missed.

We have buried at PH Cemetery, Town, PH!

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
clevvermind:
i was devastated when jonathan lost but i have put that behind me as more doors are opening now. to hell with apc. we own the oil. Wike is the man.

Yes, you're very correct. In GEJ's defeat, other windows of victory are opening.

We have it buried at PH Cemetery, Town, PH!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
clevvermind:
My brother it's not only you o, I was not happy too, but life goes on. Cheers!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by mazizitonene(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Wike is 100% riverian whether Ikwerre(or igbo). He has the right to rule like every other person in rivers State. I'm 100% Riverine and a proudly supporter of the people's choice. We(Riverine) are not people with "born to rule" mentality. We supported Odili, an Ndoni man(or Igbo man) for 8years. We voted for Omehia(Ikwerre) in 2007 against Princewill, a Kalabari Prince. We voted Amaechi(Ikwerre) against Abiye Sekibo, an okrikan and riverine in 2011. Now we've voted Wike against Dakuku. The message is simple, there is no division in Rivers State whether upland or Riverine.

This is a victory for all rivers State and we are happy!
you lie
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Arizona1: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
ddippset:
and he should not forget to declare how much he will be giving patience Jonathan every month.

No matter how you want it to be, the first thing and the right thing must be done for transparency. Soon the aboki he used tax payers money to campaign for will send him to jail by the time all his embezzlements in Rivers are exposed.
I am so happy that GEJ has transformed Nigeria so much that people's votes now count which has never happend in Nigeria ever. He had all the tools and power return himself to power on March 28 presidential elections but he chose to remain like a normal contestant to allow Nigerians to decide. Nigerians decided and he took their decision in good faith. All the governors who did not perform where voted out and the people who love their members voted them in. Lagos loves APC and the candidate and Ambode is voted in, same in Kaduna, Plateu, Ogun, Taraba, Niger, Abia and others. The same happend in Rivers, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwaibom, Delta where the people love the candidates that won the elections. Why are you people crying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
More like wike's compound celebrating. They're not even up to 15. A small street is now ph. May wike handle rivers state d way he handled asup strike. Say amen
grin grin grin
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
emmykk:
I love wike.so do my friends but we are at our business spot now.

Is only APC that rent crowd

you see your life?!!!!
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Deltagiant: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Wike is 100% riverian whether Ikwerre(or igbo). He has the right to rule like every other person in rivers State. I'm 100% Riverine and a proudly supporter of the people's choice. We(Riverine) are not people with "born to rule" mentality. We supported Odili, an Ndoni man(or Igbo man) for 8years. We voted for Omehia(Ikwerre) in 2007 against Princewill, a Kalabari Prince. We voted Amaechi(Ikwerre) against Abiye Sekibo, an okrikan and riverine in 2011. Now we've voted Wike against Dakuku. The message is simple, there is no division in Rivers State whether upland or Riverine.

This is a victory for all rivers State and we are happy!

I urge you to keep spreading the messasage. Some are so bitter we've moved away from the civil war mind set. Eastern Nigerian peoples must be one and we shall continue to show that in words and deeds. As it happened in Jonathan's, so shall it continue. SS/SE shall continue to gather around her sons and daughters who aspire for national/regional positions irrespective of whether he/she is a Tamuno, Chidi, Ikuru, Okon, etc.. Wike's win is a victory for all Rivers people, and rightly so.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Pepunis(f): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Adetula1:
making ameachi look stupid in rivers state is my best part of 2015 election as a whole.
this is my bestest of the who matter, i like as rivers dealt wit Amaechi and his cohort, imagine, wat was he thinking, Amaechi defecated on the road while going forgetting that he will come back thru that same road, up wike the Lion of PDP of River S

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by 2kris(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
More like wike's compound celebrating. They're not even up to 15. A small street is now ph. May wike handle rivers state d way he handled asup strike. Say amen
na my problem with una be that(apc)hate.....how many pdp fan don abuse any apc gov elect....that were the maturity lies

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by hamilton62(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Hatred speaking....
We stand to gain from any Government If and only if they will perform better... All our supporters must not win but we pray for better governing and not the "I swear up" kind of thing.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by criminalmindz: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
YES OOOOOOOOOO, RIVERS STATE IS PDP.
PIX DONT LIE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by derrick333(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tibins:

Na lie. Na Lagos get the highest taxforce
U well @all ?? I de talk abt ph were I leave u de tell me of lagos,e get anitim way I mention lagos4my post ?
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by bolaj123: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
:-XAmaechi! Amaechi!!!,Na amaechi or dakuku contest or bcus dakuku na baby politician or amaechi no sabi play d game
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
clevvermind:
My appointment is sure. we own the oil. to hell with apc.

why didn't you get the appointment before? mama piss has always been there with her grammar.... But remember this date, PEJ and wike will soon get problem over who is in charge and returns.
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by derrick333(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pavarottii:

Can u even read what u just typed? U r uneducated, wat do u mean by tax force ?
Is there any state where tax force by government and agberos are suffering. And extorting transport vehicles like Lagos!
Please think before u type.
Fool ,sins I can't read wat I typed,but u were able to decipher it?I didn't made mention of ani state ,am talkin abt ph ,abi watin concern me with lagos??
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by derrick333(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
emmykk:
like Lagos.
Yes ,mayb like lagos
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by troy20(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ariani:
dis wike man knows how to play politics. Long live wike long live pdp
Wike didn't do anything,he just benefited from the raging emotions of an unelightened public who didn't want APC at all cost.I hope he finally thinks about creating a manifesto before swearing-in

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
bolaj123:
:-XAmaechi! Amaechi!!!,Na amaechi or dakuku contest or bcus dakuku na baby politician or amaechi no sabi play d game

I dont know why they keep calling amechi? Amechi has ruled successfully for 8 years like every other gov.... His friend, yes his good friend has just won presidency and his friends are all over the corridors of power..... MAMA PISS AND GEJ BACK TO OTUEKE; mathematically and reality shows amechi didn't loss anything.

for amechi, it is better for GMB to win than DAKUKU winning. Amechi still has alot to thank God for 2015

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by chigsboss(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Victory for the ppl
Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Deltagiant:

I urge you to keep spreading the messasage. Some are so bitter we've moved away from the civil war mind set. Eastern Nigerian peoples must be one and we shall continue to show that in words and deeds. As it happened in Jonathan's, so shall it continue. SS/SE shall continue to gather around her sons and daughters who aspire for national/regional positions irrespective of whether he/she is a Tamuno, Chidi, Ikuru, Okon, etc.. Wike's win is a victory for all Rivers people, and rightly so.
That is just the gospel truth. We can only have our desired strong and collective political bloc as united easterners if we live our collective unity and not just Preach it. Rivers and Delta has just shown through the Governorship election that the era of divisive politicking has long gone and buried. Our cousins in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and the entire SE states and those living in diaspora spoke through their votes during the Presidential contest that we are not divided. We need to do more to preserve these statement and consolidate on our collective unity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
chimkaire:
Mbok, how's ''Nyesom'' Igbo
I'm Igbo, dunno the meaning and even ''Wike'' in Igbo is ''Nwike'' I presume undecided undecided undecided

You dey mind the ignoramus? 3/4 of Nigerians don't know how many tribes exist in the SE. They are comfortable lumping every tribe as Igbo just to exhibit their folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=criminalmindz post=32676537]so colourful...unlike the tacky brooms..9ce wike

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

We have it buried at PH Cemetery, Town, PH!
Hahahahahah una wicked o. Was the burial befitting? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.