Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls (3791 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
I met her not quite long ago but I've since then been in love with her.

even though I tried to keep it cool between us as friends, my emotions override my actions and she knows how I feel.

she recently asked if I truly love her and would marry her if the need be....
I feel I could do that but I'm still a student and she's working class.
she's over fifteen years older than i am and she thinks it'd bother me but I'm not.

right now, i need an advice.... is it cool to have a relationship that intimate with a married lady?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by falconey(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
you will get over it as time pass, its just mere lust.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by nerodenero: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Maybe you should focus on graduating first and other things will be added.

Again, when the time comes, hope you won't be mad if another man is in love with your wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Debola69(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Oh yes! It's more than cool actually. It's wonderful and totally risk-free. Besides, married women give the best head.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by webincomeplus(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
you will get over it as time pass, its just mere lust.
Gbam.

The moment you get down there, the "love" will disappear.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Olagbenga95(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2015
do unto others what you will want others do unto u #shikena
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by vislabraye(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2015
kingwhiz:
I met her not quite long ago but I've since then been in love with her.

even though I tried to keep it cool between us as friends, my emotions override my actions and she knows how I feel.

she recently asked if I truly love her and would marry her if the need be....
I feel I could do that but I'm still a student and she's working class.
she's over fifteen years older than i am and she thinks it'd bother me but I'm not.

right now, i need an advice.... is it cool to have a relationship that intimate with a married lady?

Are you joking ? 15 yeqrs older and you are contemplating ?
Leave married women alone ooo....
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by DrAify(f): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
If you feel comfortable with someone having an affair with your mum,then go ahead
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by DuchessLily(f): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Over 15rs older dan u?? shocked shocked

How old r u and how old is she?? undecided

U r lusting after ur mum's mate??

Chai!! OP

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Hopez456(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
It's pure lust, you've got a bright future ahead of u Pls Don't let the temporal pleasure of today ruin it.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
DuchessLily:
Over 15rs older dan u?? shocked shocked

How old r u and how old is she?? undecided

U r lusting after ur mum's mate??

Chai!! OP

seventeen years to be specific....
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Hopez456:
It's pure lust, you've got a bright future ahead of u Pls Don't let the temporal pleasure of today ruin it.

I thought about that too but its just confusing
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
DrAify:
If you feel comfortable with someone having an affair with your mum,then go ahead

what are you talking about na
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Olagbenga95:
do unto others what you will want others do unto u #shikena

in what way
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2015
webincomeplus:

Gbam.

The moment you get down there, the "love" will disappear.

I doubt it.... like seriously bro.... this shii never happened to me before....

I only felt this way with my real ex.girlfriend (the one I planned to marry before she f up)

I can't even go down there unless we are married....

I love everything about her... even her kids...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Olagbenga95(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2015
will it be okay by him if someone else dates his wife
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by jamex93(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2015
bros face your book abeg

she is old and she don marry

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Olagbenga95(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2015
kingwhiz:

in what way
will he be okay if another man dates his wife
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2015
nerodenero:
Maybe you should focus on graduating first and other things will be added.

Again, when the time comes, hope you won't be mad if another man is in love with your wife?

its normal when people fall in love nah
...the abnormal part is when it is taken to the next level...

nemesis can't catch up with me on that since I aint guilty...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
jamex93:
bros face your book abeg

she is old and she don marry

okay bro.... I reason with you....

but I'd have to run far away o....

destroy my phone and all...

coz I aff love up gan o
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Hopez456(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
kingwhiz:

I thought about that too but its just confusing
Who started the whole thing? the woman? if yes forget her she is probably overridden by emotion. If the whole thing started with u, u Still have the chance of saving itself from the mess ahead.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Olagbenga95:
will it be okay by him if someone else dates his wife

Bros... na me dey the position jare....

I ain't fooling around.... #reality
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by jamex93(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
kingwhiz:

okay bro.... I reason with you....

but I'd have to run far away o....

destroy my phone and all...

coz I aff love up gan o

na now u dey reason well

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Hopez456:
Who started the whole thing? the woman? if yes forget her she is probably overridden by emotion. If the whole thing started with u, u Still have the chance of saving itself from the mess ahead.

I guess we both started it....

I was in love

and I think she was too but tries to cover it up till recently
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by xynerise: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
My advice is this

Go for what you want. Go to her house and ask the husband excuse you guys. She will definitely accept your proposal and divorce her husband for you.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by kingwhiz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
xynerise:
My advice is this

Go for what you want. Go to her house and ask the husband excuse you guys. She will definitely accept your proposal and divorce her husband for you.

she ain't staying with the husband....
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by LewisO: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Reading...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Let's see what the ignorant fool below will have to say...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by elantraceey(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Get ready for your future wife to leave you and marry someone else later undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by williamspaul22(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
DrAify:
seconded grin. Exactly wot I want to hear
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls by DrAify(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
wink
williamspaul22:
seconded grin. Exactly wot I want to hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things That Happen To Everyone During Sex (but Nobody Talks About) / Romancelanders,wish Five Romancelanders Happy New Month / How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.