Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl (3870 Views)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Check This Reply From A Boyfriend / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (2) (3) (4)

How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good day nairalander,

How will you feel when you call a girl you have been expecting to come to your side during weekend, you ask where she's and she tell you she's in her boyfriend place.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
why would u call a girl u're nt dating to come to ur side?

Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2017

On a more serious note, like what the fvck!!!!
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by sleeknick: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
No vex... Make i remove preek. She dey come . cool
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:

Do you need ask all girls out before they can come to visit you?
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by CplusJason: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tell her you to enjoy herself.

Nor be only dolphin dey water.

Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

Do you need ask all girls out before they can come to visit you?
u av to define d purpose of d visit. visit u to do what?

bear it in mind that, not all girls are cheap for u to invite home 4 fun making
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:

u av to define d purpose of d visit. visit u to do what?

bear it in mind that, not all girls are cheap for u to invite home 4 fun making

Besides, she has come to my side twice.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
CplusJason:
Tell her you to enjoy herself.

Nor be only dolphin dey water.
Correct guy
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017

Why she needs to visit u anyway? Are unwell ? Very sick or what?
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Only wise guy will understand
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chaiembarassed
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

Besides, she has come to my side twice.
Na you the thing even happen to sefgrin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Na you the thing even happen to sefgrin

If you are a victim, what would be your own reaction?

That why i created the thread sir.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Chaiembarassed
Be cool.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

Be cool.
Don't pity me yet, i was just imaginining how you'd look after the phone callgrin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:

maybe d op mistook her for olosho
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

If you are a victim, what would be your own reaction?

That why i created the thread sir.
Ofcourse if my intentions were all genuine and i loved her i 'll feel dejected and heartbroken but if my intentions were ulterior then i wave her off my busy mind in a twinkling of an eye...you should know that there's diff between 6 and half dozen.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by kowalsky: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

why can't she visit him. what's so special about a girl visiting someone that warrants the insult you're raining on the op.

you just have it in your small brain that he wants to fvck her... and even at that. are you guys not meant to be fvcked.

better get off your high horse. cos I'm sure you've visited a guy before only to end up being fvcked. wink
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by kindredspirit(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Ofcourse if my intentions were all genuine and i loved her i 'll feel dejected and heartbroken but if my intentions were ulterior then i wave her off my busy mind in a twinkling of an eye...you should know that there's diff between 6 and half dozen.

What's the difference?
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Don't pity me yet, i was just imaginining how you'd look after the phone callgrin

This one weak me o
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
kowalsky:

why can't she visit him. what's so special about a girl visiting someone that warrants the insult you're raining on the op.

you just have it in your small brain that he wants to fvck her... and even at that. are you guys not meant to be fvcked.

better get off your high horse. cos I'm sure you've visited a guy before only to end up being fvcked. wink

Blessed bruh, don't mind her naxo them dey do.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:

Just like her as friend, she just acted strange on call.
I thought she has met a new guy that got raba passed me.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
kindredspirit:

What's the difference?
Parkaging!!.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

But did she tell you she has a bf??
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
But did she tell you she has a bf??

She never tell me she has a bf,
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

She never tell me she has a bf,
Then keep it cool and re-strategise, she 'll come..one rule for a girl to honour your invitation to your house is, don't pester her or show desperation...give a good reason why you want her to visit....me, i don't struggle for girls to visit me.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Then keep it cool and re-strategise, she 'll come..one rule for a girl to honour your invitation to your house is, don't pester her or show desperation...give a good reason why you want her to visit....me, i don't struggle for girls to visit me.

Tanx...Buh wat she told me on phone got me thinking all through.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by firstking01(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

Tanx...Buh wat she told me on phone got me thinking all through.
Seems she's the outgoing type...just do as i 've said.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Shossie(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eduset:

The boy may not even be her boyfriend, just trying to make him feel important if he has raba pass you, girls tho, their wahala too much.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Seems she's the outgoing type...just do as i 've said.

Yh!! I think so, thanks bruh..
Re: How Will You Feel When You Get This Reply From A Girl by Eduset(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shossie:
The boy may not even be her boyfriend, just trying to make him feel important if he has raba pass you, girls tho, their wahala too much.

Was actually surprised this could come out from a girl.

Ladies Come And See My 2010 Uniben Matriculation Picture / Virgin At 25, Please Help! / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More