Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively (8528 Views)

Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackett:
Wtf?!

Are you 15, with "jes cum xtaian xory"?

grin loool.... Lemme rephrase...

lol,,weren't you taught moral education,value,intergrity,you cant just come
and spit on one's post without any reaction but as a christian, sorry if I
said anything more than my mouth
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Anyi3(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
u probably dnt nid,guys does all thd work in a relatnshp

This is why currently I am leaning towards foreign girls. The Nigerian girls where I am have this nonsense attitude that I have to go through pain to win them, even when they obviously like you. Why do guys have to do all the work in a relationship. That's why after doing all the hardwork and the girl falls, the guys just chop clean mouth and move on angry
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
#runs out of thread,wit utmost embarassment
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
bt i dd,jes used dier idea,bt 6opercnt of d point der,was butressd b m lavj...cross chek wel
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:

grin loool.... Lemme rephrase...

lol,,weren't you taught moral education,value,intergrity,you cant just come
and spit on one's post without any reaction but as a christian, sorry if I
said anything more than my mouth
wat r u tryn to say,dat i wrote d wrng tin,lol....
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Anyi3:

This is why currently I am leaning towards foreign girls. The Nigerian girls where I am have this nonsense attitude that I have to go through pain to win them, even when they obviously like you. Why do guys have to do all the work in a relationship. That's why after doing all the hardwork and the girl falls, the guys just chop clean mouth and move on angry
u r ryt,wel,datz life...live wt i and smoke weed
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
bt i dd,jes used dier idea,bt 6opercnt of d point der,was butressd b m lavj...cross chek wel

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
[size=14pt] never fvvck with vj....

just keep pushing harder your dream to get frontpage will be actualized...
fermented ode [/size]

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=14pt] ibsgirl what dafuq is that at dp shocked [/size]

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
lavj:

[size=14pt] never fvvck with vj....

just keep pushing harder your dream to get frontpage will be actualized...
fermented ode [/size]
gues u are socially unstable....tz guys lyk u dat gets dumpd 4 no reasn,wnda aw u even luk lyk,faceless pig
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

chai!!! i can't fit laugh grin
gues u had 2 comment again.watz wt u and m
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
wat r u tryn to say,dat i wrote d wrng tin,lol....

Naa hun... He doesn't understand short forms of english... So I came in to help
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
jes ran tru,ur profl,guys lyk u r meant to b impounded in a dog's cage
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its Like we have a competent fool on this thread
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naa hun... He doesn't understand short forms of english... So I came in to help
thank u,dis guy jes cnt seem to stp being insultv,trid my best to calm im dwn,bt i gues silenc z d ....
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
do i knw u

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
lasstropinky:
Its Like we have a competent fool on this thread
exactly,thread derailers
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
What language is the op speaking shocked

I have a headache reading your posts angry
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
xory,abbr....would try to change...
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Afrikaan cheesy
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by blackberries: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
gues u had 2 comment again.watz wt u and m
there is no difference between all your comments and diz 好可惜 孔林斩首 呵呵 如获至宝 困死 汞超标奶粉 民工毕业照
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] rubbish....
make money
make more money
make most ^money^ [/size]

Lol vj wo ur still here ur wifey they ban u dey go grin
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

there is no difference between all your comments and diz 好可惜 孔林斩首 呵呵 如获至宝 困死 汞超标奶粉 民工毕业照
wicked
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

lol,now datz funny..
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by blackberries: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lala247:

Lol vj wo ur still here ur wifey they ban u dey go grin
[size=14pt] shhhhh*
i'm in hiding grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackberries:
[size=14pt] shhhhh*
i'm in hiding grin [/size]

Lol oh lips sealed grin
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by blackberries: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
lol,now datz funny..
[size=14pt] shut the fvvk up and go prepare ya boli for tmao sales at the market.....

metrapated gooban [/size]

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by blackberries: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lala247:

Lol oh lips sealed grin
[size=14pt] my ban is elapsing tmao....
dont expect me to be this nice again.....

doing this for fun grin cheesy [/size]
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackberries:
[size=14pt] shut the fvvk up and go prepare ya boli for tmao sales at the market.....

metrapated gooban [/size]
shakes head...lol,to hell with u
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackberries:
[size=14pt] my ban is elapsing tmao....
dont expect me to be this nice again.....

doing this for fun grin cheesy [/size]

I know uve just been happy today .. Very refreshing no e-war either shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! / Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.