Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. (8525 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / "Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Brethrens!!!! Good evening to you all.

What I'm about to reveal will definitely anger the powers from the Marine world, most especially the River Ethiope, River NIGER and the chapter of lekki beach marine world.

As at last night, they held their annual meeting and millions of young beautiful girls and ladies were sent to Nigeria straight from the Marine world, as at 8am this morning.

So guys plying routes to Lagos beaches and roads that links River Ethiope and River Naija, most especially Warri to Benin road and Asaba to Onitsha road, should not stop and help any lady on the way.

Lagos, south south and the East have been targeted straight from the Marine kingdom.

So today, i prophet samurai will be revealing how to identify the ladies from the Marine kingdom.

Normal ladies should listen too because these marine ladies will come after both men and women.

To be continued!!!

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Mutemenot(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
How you take know oga

1 Like

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mutemenot:
How you take know oga
The spiritual controls the physical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshey! Angel-Marve! Oya! Your name alone sef... grin
You still com call yourself "prophet samurai"
Man, you just bleeping cracked me up man!

Your message was well recieved tho.
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
topcatking:
Oshey! Angel-Marve! Oya! Your name alone sef... grin

You still com call yourself "prophet samurai"

Man, you just bleeping cracked me up man!

Your message was well recieved tho.
You think I'm kidding?

1 Like

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
ANGELMARVE:

What I'm about to reveal will definitely anger the powers from the Marine world, most especially the River Ethiope, River NIGER and the chapter of lekki beach marine world.

As at last night, they held their annual meeting and millions of young beautiful girls and ladies were sent to Nigeria straight from the Marine world, as at 8am this morning.

So guys plying routes to Lagos beaches and roads that links River Ethiope and River Naija, most especially Warri to Benin road and Asaba to Onitsha road, should not stop and help any lady on the way.

Lagos, south south and the East have been targeted straight from the Marine kingdom.

So today, i prophet samurai will be revealing how to identify the ladies from the Marine kingdom.

Normal ladies should listen too because these marine ladies will come after both men and women.

To be continued!!!

you think the mysteries of the Marine is a joke .... prophet samuria.. continue...may God help u sir

2 Likes

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Continue oga professor.

8 Likes

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
they only exist in the South? what about the north?

2 Likes

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
they only exist in the South? what about the north?
The south is the main target because that's where the water bodies are and lots of young aspiring guys and Ladies and lots of rich people.

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by KevMitnick: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please continue... I'm interested
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
The south is the main target because that's where the water bodies are and lots of young aspiring guys and Ladies and lots of rich people.

the river niger and river benue also flow through the north.

the south is the only place where people believe this type of nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
ANGELMARVE:

[b][/b]

Mr Samurai X, I have a problem with the line where you said: "the south is the main target because that's where the water bodies are..."

What is wrong with that(?),you may want to ask...

And I will say a whole bloody lot.

Because, it shows that asides being a bumbling raggamuffin prophet, you don't "know book"! sad Quite simple.

Do you even know what a "water body" is

So, to your geographically inept mind, there are no water bodies in all of Northern Nigeria Interesting...

Where is the Lake Chad situated then? Oh, I forget. Or is it not a water body or body of water OK, it must be in Oyo state. Have you heard of River Komadugu

Have you heard of Rivers Hadejia, Benue, Katsina Ala, Sokoto, etc etc etc..?
Have you?

Before you start unravelling the 'secrets of the Marine world", make sure you first of all educate yourself-properly- on what water bodies are.

Or of what use is a fisherman who doesn't know what a river is to anyone?

...although I know you are just another bored ni**er seeking attention. Nairaland is already overflowing with your ilk.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
NNU
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
tongue
ANGELMARVE:
N.N.U
who do you wanna ban tonight?
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cc: Mansakhalifa
Please forgive his ignorance. He has accepted the error in his judgement. All this was for clout. Understand his plight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
Cc: Mansakhalifa
Please forgive his ignorance. He has accepted the error in his judgement. All this was for clout. Understand his plight.

In that case, he should go and since no more...
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
mansakhalifa:

In that case, he should go and since no more...
He has banned himself. Probably wants to lure you into one too.
Don't quote that " N.N.U" post.

I fell for it once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin
He has banned himself. Probably wants to lure you into one too.
Don't quote that " N.N.U" post.

I fell for it once.

And nobody told me he was already on self-destruct

I would have liked to give him a grand send-off.

Thanks for the heads-up though. Although I found the N.N. bit totally meaningless.
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by y3mi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
So what number will the list be for the ladies to read in order to identify men who are from the marine world ?

Op I never get your time with all bull crappie you keep writing.

That day is coming.

Keep making thread to confuse the already confused lots.
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
ANGELMARVE:

To be continued!!!

why did you escape from yabaleft?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by aro360: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
OP i go advice u make u dey use ur drugs oooo
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Xclusiveme: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Secret on how to identify any lady from the marine world? Since u are now a prophet abi shrine worshipper, do u know the secret on how to be wealthy? Cos i need it
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by sofiscatedmoron: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Its very easy,, at night use the mirror to view her ,dont look at her directly,,, look at her reflection via the mirror,, u will see something
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by StrikeBack(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
why did you escape from yabaleft?
I blame the guard on duty

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by mytime24(f): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2020
Wetin #op smoke angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Victorious12: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Its very easy,, at night use the mirror to view her ,dont look at her directly,,, look at her reflection via the mirror,, u will see something
have You done it before
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by rex444(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2020
hmmmmm no go stir up wetin U no go fit handle oooooo
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2020
ANGELMARVE:

To be continued!!!

we are waiting oi
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by olamidedivotee(f): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2020
ANGELMARVE:

To be continued!!!

Eleyi tun deep o

egungun be careful
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Mr Samurai X, I have a problem with the line where you said: "the south is the main target because that's where the water bodies are..."

What is wrong with that(?),you may want to ask...

And I will say a whole bloody lot.

Because, it shows that asides being a bumbling raggamuffin prophet, you don't "know book"! sad Quite simple.

Do you even know what a "water body" is

So, to your geographically inept mind, there are no water bodies in all of Northern Nigeria Interesting...

Where is the Lake Chad situated then? Oh, I forget. Or is it not a water body or body of water OK, it must be in Oyo state. Have you heard of River Komadugu

Have you heard of Rivers Hadejia, Benue, Katsina Ala, Sokoto, etc etc etc..?
Have you?

Before you start unravelling the 'secrets of the Marine world", make sure you first of all educate yourself-properly- on what water bodies are.

Or of what use is a fisherman who doesn't know what a river is to anyone?

...although I know you are just another bored ni**er seeking attention. Nairaland is already overflowing with your ilk.

Stop applying logical approach to spiritual matters.
Get the message therein and leave out the logical aspect.

I know you're looking for excuses to carry beautiful girls on those axis he mentioned.
Kwantinu grin
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:

Stop applying logical approach to spiritual matters.
Get the message therein and leave out the logical aspect.

I know you're looking for excuses to carry beautiful girls on those axis he mentioned.
Kwantinu grin

I am nowhere close to those parts so, the girls can rest.

2. And no, there is no sense in all what he said.

I wasn't attacking his "spiritual points". No. Although I do not believe in those things... I was simply attacking for saying that the North did not have "Water Bodies" which is a bloody lie. I believe you know what a "Water Body" is, right?

P.S. Have you seen a "mermaid/mammy water" yourself?? Mention date, place and time... Get back to me on that.
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Victorious12:
have You done it before
Yes i did sometimes ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) (2) ( / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.