Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How To Attract A Real Husband Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Real Husband Material (41919 Views)

9 Pics That Describes A Real Husband,ladies love to marry. / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool cheesy cheesy grin grin

This number 10 got me cracking badly.

What has that got to do with finding "a husband material"

Fill u up with negative ideas about guys( Eg, all men r dogs) teach u how to snatch another's guy....
U learn how to toll babalawo n the likes n above all, u not only become lazy(glued to tv all day,)useless to urself, family n society.....

while d smarts ones be focus on some sweet goals

Did that ansa ur Q?

Btw, urs truly gets totally turned off with gurls with local movie appetite
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by litaninja(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
This question deserves an award. Bros, is everything alright at all?

theorbiters:

Bros...hope everything is alright?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by creamylicious(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

Speak for yourself
all is fair and square
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kristen12(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
jamillion:
escuse me ma'am! What's this language and what does it mean? Av seen NL make use of this slogan and it likes.
It is yoruba and it kinda means "Does what you're saying makes sense?"

1 Like

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by amanikondo: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
husband material?? psst.
most guys are douches undecided
[size=14pt]Like your Dad and brother(s) if you have one.[/size]
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Besto(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:
8. Dont use a car while you are single!!!

9. Don't live alone as a single lady

10. Stop watching african magic yoruba

you no go hustle car dat z superior to hers

cotinu
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

I disagree with the second one, staying alone dosnt mean u ar loose or you are a prostitute.........even those ones staying with der parent get preggy easily (quote me anywer),that means you ar not mature enough to take care of ur privacy.
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by konny1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
DSuperWoman:

7. Spend Some Of Your Time With Married Ladies

As earlier quoted: Success is where preparation meets with opportunity. In life, you don't get what you want when you want it. You get it when you've prepared (to an extent) for it. Hanging out with those Ladies kinda build a marital disposition in you, somehow. Getting advice from romance section Ladies can only take you so far.

emu your thread is lovely. I actually read it first before I realized it was you again. I beg to make some adjustments on number 7. I would say "spend some time with HAPPILY married ladies whose measurement of happiness tallies with yours" if the lady is happily married and she believes that happiness in marriage is cooking with firewood and you believe in gas cookers I don't think that kind of lady will impact you much. there is nothing wrong with your different views but just as we are different, no two marriages are the same. just like taking someone to be your mentor, there are so many great people in the world but u picked who you picked as a mentor because you agree with his/her principles. I have met a lady who told me that if her husband doesn't beat her she wont be happy and she wont treat him like a man. so if a lady whose definition of a good husband is mutual respect meets her I don't think lady A will be a good marriage mentor to lady B.

DSuperWoman thumb up!!! I hardly comment but your comment made me had no choice than to comment. Have actually gained one or two things from your comment to night. Nice one, brilliant and smart comment.
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by eagleeyez: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Boss explain number 8, what the hell do u mean? Don't you know car anf phone is necessary.......especially with security situations amongst other reasons?

No wonder you are a "lesbian boy" which gal will vdate u?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by JewelDiamond(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
After attracting the real husband material, who 'll sew it. Do i need to attract a tailor
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

Alot has been put down about the QUALITIES OF AN HUSBAND MATERIAL but nothing really has been written on how to attract such a man smiley

I've heard many girls say, "there are only very few guys who wants to settle down. They are all the same. Sleep and dump you". That's not true!

We have real guys who wants to settle down. It's just that some ladies are quite uninformed as to how to attract such guys. smiley When preparation meets opportunity, success is achieved, they say!

How Do You Attract A Marriageable Guy?

1. Quit Imitating Other Girls- Be Original

Originality is a vital trait every guy wants in his girl. No real guy wants to marry a girl who isn't comfortable with herself. She isn't okay with her looks so goes everywhere on fake " everything"! Such a girl may not find a serious guy.

2. Dressing Unclad To Impress Isn't The Best

I know it's your body and your business but I must say this: If a guy gets to like you first because you exposed your body, it will be damn hard to get him to notice how intelligent you are in other areas. That's where FIRST IMPRESSION really matters a lot. He's been starved. You fed him. He got close to you. He got tired of your food. He looks out. Your guess is as good as mine sad

3. Have A Goal In Life

There are already so many girls without goals. Don't join them. They have decided to get married to a "rich guy" as they say, and bury their career in his wallet. Girl, career ladies may have their own issues but no guy wishes to date a "broke ass" girl too, hehehehe lipsrsealed. If you are broke, enh, at least have a dream, a career... Let it drive the course of your life.
When he sees your passion for something other than money, clothes and sex, he will make a move.

4. Lend A Helping Hand Where Necessary.

Remember we are talking about how to attract the kind of guy whose love for you bypasses your "temporary looks". Having watched " Devious Maids", Season 2: One of the maids caught the fancy of a very handsome man, because of what? She was wholeheartedly helping his dad. Free yourself. Go out of your way and help someone. It's not about attracting anyone but being nice Apart from sex and other usuals, can your guy really call you a HELP? . Nothing moves a guy than a lady helping him in to do what he isn't disposed to do.

5. Be Committed To A Religion

There is something about being a "religious" person, it creates an atmosphere of good expectations. It promises him of something good, at least. Though, there are so many counterfeits here and there grin

6. Disconnect Yourself From Sugar Daddies!

Excuse me! I went to a university where having a sugar daddy was a norm. Flashy cars roll in the girls' hostels every evening. Yet, these girls are praying for a husband material! It's not fair na! Sometimes, Sometimes, the reason some ladies face prolonged single hood is this! So many shit have gone wrong. Mind you: A sugar daddy mustn't be an elderly man!

As earlier quoted: Success is where preparation meets with opportunity. In life, you don't get what you want when you want it. You get it when you've prepared (to an extent) for it. Hanging out with those Ladies kinda build a marital disposition in you, somehow. Getting advice from romance section Ladies can only take you so far.

Hahaha...This is not a Ladies' bashing thread as it were...smiley. Just a thought lipsrsealed

You dey expect trouble by.

Those women were dey shout marriage na by force?

Them don booked two brt bus, them dey road dey come this thread now now.

Just go find bunker hide now ohh. cheesy grin
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
amanikondo:

[size=14pt]Like your Dad and brother(s) if you have one.[/size]
why bring my dad into this? I said 'most'
bastard.
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by mayordj4real: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

Alot has been put down about the QUALITIES OF AN HUSBAND MATERIAL but nothing really has been written on how to attract such a man smiley

I've heard many girls say, "there are only very few guys who wants to settle down. They are all the same. Sleep and dump you". That's not true!

We have real guys who wants to settle down. It's just that some ladies are quite uninformed as to how to attract such guys. smiley When preparation meets opportunity, success is achieved, they say!

How Do You Attract A Marriageable Guy?

1. Quit Imitating Other Girls- Be Original

Originality is a vital trait every guy wants in his girl. No real guy wants to marry a girl who isn't comfortable with herself. She isn't okay with her looks so goes everywhere on fake " everything"! Such a girl may not find a serious guy.

2. Dressing Unclad To Impress Isn't The Best

I know it's your body and your business but I must say this: If a guy gets to like you first because you exposed your body, it will be damn hard to get him to notice how intelligent you are in other areas. That's where FIRST IMPRESSION really matters a lot. He's been starved. You fed him. He got close to you. He got tired of your food. He looks out. Your guess is as good as mine sad

3. Have A Goal In Life

There are already so many girls without goals. Don't join them. They have decided to get married to a "rich guy" as they say, and bury their career in his wallet. Girl, career ladies may have their own issues but no guy wishes to date a "broke ass" girl too, hehehehe lipsrsealed. If you are broke, enh, at least have a dream, a career... Let it drive the course of your life.
When he sees your passion for something other than money, clothes and sex, he will make a move.

4. Lend A Helping Hand Where Necessary.

Remember we are talking about how to attract the kind of guy whose love for you bypasses your "temporary looks". Having watched " Devious Maids", Season 2: One of the maids caught the fancy of a very handsome man, because of what? She was wholeheartedly helping his dad. Free yourself. Go out of your way and help someone. It's not about attracting anyone but being nice Apart from sex and other usuals, can your guy really call you a HELP? . Nothing moves a guy than a lady helping him in to do what he isn't disposed to do.

5. Be Committed To A Religion

There is something about being a "religious" person, it creates an atmosphere of good expectations. It promises him of something good, at least. Though, there are so many counterfeits here and there grin

6. Disconnect Yourself From Sugar Daddies!

Excuse me! I went to a university where having a sugar daddy was a norm. Flashy cars roll in the girls' hostels every evening. Yet, these girls are praying for a husband material! It's not fair na! Sometimes, Sometimes, the reason some ladies face prolonged single hood is this! So many shit have gone wrong. Mind you: A sugar daddy mustn't be an elderly man!

Hahaha...This is not a Ladies' bashing thread as it were...smiley. Just a thought lipsrsealed
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by vislabraye(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
theorbiters:
undecided after attracting, what should they do to make him propose?!

Good question
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by InZA: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I disagree with the second one, staying alone dosnt mean u ar loose or you are a prostitute.........even those ones staying with der parent get preggy easily (quote me anywer),that means you ar not mature enough to take care of ur privacy.

By virtue of "relegated selection" , it means you agree with the 1st one.... Would you care to buttress a bit on why you think a single lady should not have a car?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by RaeMystix: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Emu-Smith is at it again ooooo...Bia; How do i get myself a man like Mr coded01?. grin
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
husband material?? psst.
most guys are douches undecided

Mumu!

Your father na one of them.

Fish brain
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Daresh(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
kristen12:
I need a husband material, 30yards is enough for me.

You are the shiznit grin grin grin
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kalufelix(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
theorbiters:
undecided after attracting, what should they do to make him propose?!
giv am hot Mouth Action.. If ein no propose call me bascard..
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kristen12(f): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Daresh:

You are the shiznit grin grin grin
Meaning?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Daresh(f): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
kristen12:

Meaning?

You are correct!
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
kalufelix:
giv am hot Mouth Action.. If ein no propose call me bascard..
Lol.... No be need the advice oooo
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by abimbawealth(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:
And what is the guarantee that those ladies that adhered to these points will get married to a "husband material"?

Thank you jare, the "husband material" self no want "wife material" but goes for ladies that do not adhere to these points
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Phinagold(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
I want sleep oooh
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some women turn into witches after acting the role of wife material
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some women turn into witches after acting the role of wife material. Don't be fooled easily, ladies can act the script very well, the only way to have a good spouse is by prayers.
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Ultimate001: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

why do u advise against watching African Magic?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by refreshrate: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ultimate001:

why do u advise against watching African Magic?

Makes you duller than a brass knob, that one.
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by refreshrate: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

It's all in the thread...

Used in sewing the material?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by abimbawealth(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Even with all these, things may still not work the way we want it. The points are noteworthy tho, but do them because of you, and you alone(not cos u want to attract something/someone, u may get disappointed)...
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Genea(f): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
vega84:
I want to comment on 6, cos a lot of our young gals think is smart and cool to sleep wit their fathers mate and other people husband's ,well dnt cry wen other younger hotter chicks start fucking ur husband 2morw.
By that time ur boobs go don sag,. #vegatalks
even if we don't do it,men will still do it
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by danbrowndmf(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
hismond:

Na wa to u oooo
can't they read on NL lyk evry oda pesn?

must they go in search of husband everywhere
Get My Point bro,was talking about NL girls basically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.