Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. (7167 Views)

My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by habeebcole: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2015
so sweet :Dso sweet
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Emmaowolabia(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Princeojua:
17yrs old
under age, that is child abuse.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 14, 2015
UNCLE! UNCLE!! UNCLE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am 6years older than my girlfriend. Ever since before we started dating, she always call me Uncle! Uncle!! Uncle!!!. Is that a sign of respect or childishness?. Because it's getting me upset whenever she kiss me and call me Uncle!!!!!!!!!!. I always felt guilty whenever I hear such phrase address to me. I also feel I am dressed on borrow ropes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Dude that's how she sees you...as one old,too mature and authority wielding guy.

This says a lot of your personal relationship besides I feel she's too young for such a relationship, at least not now.

CC: Princeojua
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Rexnegro(m): 3:46am On Apr 14, 2015
klepto2015:
What the fvck do you want us to do?
Is there anything bad for him to share his relationship ordeals ? Na wa o someone like u shouldn't be a gov or president o cos hmmm.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by williamspaul22(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Op, y u dey do child abuse na grin. U re really her uncle
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Orubebe01: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Op i have the same issue o, mine call me brother
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by chimerase2: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Old man grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am 6years older than my girlfriend. Ever since before we started dating, she always call me Uncle! Uncle!! Uncle!!!. Is that a sign of respect or childishness?. Because it's getting me upset whenever she kiss me and call me Uncle!!!!!!!!!!. I always felt guilty whenever I hear such phrase address to me. I also feel I am dressed on borrow ropes.
Tell her to call you daddy or papi,its a sign she respects you
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by dagentility(f): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Hahaha, i'm also guilty of this.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by lordhugo(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Are you her father's brother?

c'mon man, you are her ice-cream machine!

#UncleIneedIceCream

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Princeojua:

depends on the context in which it is being used.
My girl calls me daddy
Like when Im humping her she goes

'Ride me daddy', 'slap my a$$ daddy', 'make me come daddy' etc wink
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Emmyk(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Call her Aunty too.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Child abuse! What else do u expect.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
dagentility:
Hahaha, i'm also guilty of this.

That's cause you re dating your uncle's agemate. If you were dating someone who's at the max 4-5 years older, the thought wouldn't even come.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by jnrprof(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Its not that serious joor! tongue

When next she calls you uncle, call her aunty.

You can also tell her to call you daddy boo or uncle bae instead grin
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Vikky014(f): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Princeojua:
it seems you are her lesson teacher.or am i wrong

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by dagentility(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
vfactor:

That's cause you re dating your uncle's agemate. If you were dating someone who's at the max 4-5 years older, the thought wouldn't even come.
sorry, you are wrong, he is just four years my senior.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2015
dagentility:

sorry, you are wrong, he is just four years my senior.

Don't worry. Forget him already. That is why I am here now for you. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by wiringdpt(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2015
You're 23 and dating a 17 years old, irritating
Princeojua:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by tosyne2much(m): 3:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:
lmao. when i want to piss my boyfriend off, i call him uncletongue
Mprex cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by tosyne2much(m): 3:37am On Apr 15, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Is she a northerner, that is hausa/fulani girl? Those girls can respect the man in their life to a fault.

I was at Usmanu Danfodio University Teaching Hospital last week, and I observed that almost all the female medics, my own colleagues at that, calling me sir, sir. The ones about my age called me uncle. I kept on correcting these beautiful female doctors on white hijab until I resigned to fate . grin
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Mprex(f): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mprex cheesy
what undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by loomer: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Na underage u de follow ba?
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Enockia(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Diznie:
how old is she?

Yes How old is she and I'm guessin she's from the west ba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.