Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) (7168 Views)

I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2015
A friend sent the below screen shots to me . he said he usually discovered that his girl friend do delete chats messages from one of her particular claimed male friend . he warned her not to delete again if she doesn't have any skeleton in her wardrobe . so yesterday he saw this chat and he was like he doesn't know what to call this .

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2015
What's the prank in this conversation?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by delishpot: 8:57am On May 06, 2015
Just cant get some people sha tongue
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 06, 2015
Good for him, if anyone wants to see my chat.....be ready to faint cos I talk dirty, no time
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Allosaurus: 8:57am On May 06, 2015
Yeah, me too
Yep
No, me too
Yeah?
Yeah
Ok
Ah
Hello
Yeah
Yeah, me too
No oo

Op, you're sick! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by agarawu23(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2015
ademega:
A friend sent the below screen shots to me . he said he usually discovered that his girl friend do delete chats messages from one of her particular claimed male friend . he warned her not to delete again if she doesn't have any skeleton in her wardrobe . so yesterday he saw this chat and he was like he doesn't know what to call this .
your screen shot is meaninglessundecided

you dont even have power to charge your bt3, why not just switch off your pH if you av no meaningful thing to share
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:
What's the prank in this conversation?
You must be a faithful Lady, you won't understand .
Just ask yourself what are they discussing ? Can't you see she has deleted the real conversation leaving the other three letter words

8 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2015
Allosaurus:

Op, you're sick! undecided
Sick as in ?
U guys Dont even have a better word .

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by CrazyScientist: 9:00am On May 06, 2015
SHE DON DELETE THE MAIN ONES KEEP 'ME TOO' for am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:

you dont even have power to charge your bt3, why not just switch off your pH if you av no meaningful thing to share
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 06, 2015
Wasted mb.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 06, 2015
oyin17:
Good for him, if anyone wants to see my chat.....be ready to faint cos I talk dirty, no time
Does your pant and bra match, if so what's the color?
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:
You are brilliant !
Girls must have do you enough wayo lolzz

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Does your pant and bra match, if so what's the color?

Pink, d1ck
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by ademega(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:

Am sorry ..
Only the wise will understand !

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Hahaha, I wonder what he'll do with those me too
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 06, 2015
Hahahhahaha!!!
Epic
Ur friend has mde a mistake by checking her phone constantly
I give him 2month from now that relationship is over
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Holamarncy: 9:16am On May 06, 2015
gringrin i once did dat.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

Pink, d1ck
How'd you feel if I yank the pink g-strings off you and handle the bristol's therein like a pro.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
How'd you feel if I yank the pink g-strings off you and handle the bristol's therein like a pro.

D1ck! I'll feel like pushing u off cos you won't be able satisfy me, I know ya types
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:

Okay.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

D1ck! I'll feel like pushing u off cos you won't be able satisfy me, I know ya types
Stop feeling sherlock, and how'd you be able to push me off when I've made sure your knees are weak and you can't afford the ecstasy I'm gonna be putting you through, have you ever received a head; on your clit precisely.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay.
Once in a while nauembarassed
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Once in a while nau;-[

Continue.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Stop feeling sherlock, and how'd you be able to push me off when I've made sure your knees are weak and you can't afford the ecstasy I'm gonna be putting you through, have you ever received a head; on your clit precisely.

thought you've changed, still d old d1ck. you want to spoil me,if I catch u, I'll make sure u ask for water
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Once in a while nauembarassed

Say no to flirting, good old friend
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2015
oyin17:

thought you've changed, still d old d1ck. you want to spoil me,if I catch u, I'll make sure u ask for water
Not when I've taken alomo before pouncing on you. Is that not pledge on you profile.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by demmy0325(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2015
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Continue.
I'm I not allowed to have fun, I saw your convo with Godzilla yet I didn't nag. undecided
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2015
Worlds most retahded chat
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm I not allowed to have fun, I saw your convo with Godzilla yet I didn't nag. undecided

What convo?

Continue flirting around.
Re: Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:
Not when I've taken alomo before pouncing on you. Is that not pledge on you profile.

Na my next target for hot s*x be that, you're right .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / Older Women: Younger Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.