Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (62316 Views)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by logica(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2015
freeman11:

Sometimes i wonder for some topics sef... if una no get stuff to talk why not whistle or perhaps hit hand for table? if you REQUEST for something and the person responds positively, would it not be polite to say "thank You"? even for real life sef, civility would recommend such chivalry. una dey prove Darwin right with these antagonistic responds to every thing civil oh
No mind the m0rons. Many of them cannot even chat up a chick outside of cyberspace; now forming Cassanova.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by tomhank(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
The guy must be a loner

Some people are just mannered.... Just like knocking before entering someone's house
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by toprealman: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
I FIND THIS THREAD CREEPY BECAUSE IT WAS OPENED BY A GUY! FOR THE LADIES, WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR 20'S YOU DO ALL THE SHAKARA. WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR 30'S, SHAKARA WILL DO YOU.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by slimvim: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
when I normally hear that I wonder...kedu ife ndia ne eme ihav

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by olareed(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

be a gentle man, boy. U sound lyk a lout. Lyk i said, no harm in saying "thank u" bt nt on her timeline, do it in private. Mayb u cn adopt dat guy's style by starting up a conversation, dats a good idea.
thanking her privately equally sends the "he likes me" impression, just that doing on her timeline exposes ur low self esteem to everyone...and btw,being gentlemanly shouldn't make u docile or a doormat but unfortunately, guys like u end up being one just because they THANK unnecessarily...your even telling me to adopt guy's style to starting up a convo..u know what?...that won't help me...I only need those guy's styles of being a secondary virgin...because am damn tired of conversing and fvcking...
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by folabayo1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
tomhank:

Some people are just mannered.... Just like knocking before entering someone's house
yeah u r right!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by primcy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
dagentility:
I dont even see it as anything
i know you won't
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
toprealman:
I FIND THIS THREAD CREEPY BECAUSE IT WAS OPENED BY A GUY! FOR THE LADIES, WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR 20'S YOU DO ALL THE SHAKARA. WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR 30'S, SHAKARA WILL DO YOU.

Creepy because? As in? Or you just said creepy for choice of available words to use?
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by toprealman: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
sipsip:

Creepy because? As in? Or you just said creepy for choice of available words to use?
...IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF YOU. WHY MUST YOUR TAKE PANADOL FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S HEADACHE? CRYING MORE THAN THE BERIEVED RAISES A LOT OF QUESTIONS PAL.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
ikombe:
just another hater tongue
i rather kill myself than hate on u
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by chukkystar(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
ikombe:
100 likes wey im wan use make eba abi wetin undecided
na U sabi.. E no concern U
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
toprealman:
...IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF YOU. WHY MUST YOUR TAKE PANADOL FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S HEADACHE? CRYING MORE THAN THE BERIEVED RAISES A LOT OF QUESTIONS PAL.

I want to believe you use words because you see people using them. Next time pal, always know what it is you're saying before posting. And yeah... if you can read, you'll see where it's written that it annoys guys with 'HIGH SELF ESTEEM'.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by toprealman: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
sipsip:

I want to believe you use words because you see people using them. Next time pal, always know what it is you're saying before posting. And yeah... if you can read, you'll see where it's written that it annoys guys with 'HIGH SELF ESTEEM'.
YOU HAVE VERY LOW ESTEEM AND YOU WERE INDIRECTLY REACHING OUT TO YOUR FELLOW LOW LIFE MATES WHO HAVE OBLITERATED THE WORD CURTSEY FROM THEIR SHALLOW PATHETIC EXISTENCE.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
toprealman:
YOU HAVE VERY LOW ESTEEM AND YOU WERE INDIRECTLY REACHING OUT TO YOUR FELLOW LOW LIFE MATES WHO HAVE OBLITERATED THE WORD CURTSEY FROM THEIR SHALLOW PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

Did u get an education just to disgrace yourself with the use of these uncultured words? And please, correct your spellings. If you want to write in pidgin, feel free. Moreover, If you follow, you'll see I only reply people sound in mind, which obviously you ain't. Come to even think of it, you must even be one juvenile kid hiding to comment here. Boy, I am not even replying you again o jare. Done doing that. Have a nice day.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by ikombe: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i rather kill myself than hate on u
dead man grin
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by damocheezy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Appreciating a person for acceptance can be bad or good depending on your perception of the friend and the motive but we shouldn't judge others.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by toprealman: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
sipsip:

Did u get an education just to disgrace yourself with the use of these uncultured words? And please, correct your spellings. If you want to write in pidgin, feel free. Moreover, If you follow, you'll see I only reply people sound in mind, which obviously you ain't. Come to even think of it, you must even be one juvenile kid hiding to comment here. Boy, I am not even replying you again o jare. Done doing that. Have a nice day.
I will teach you and your mum the fundamentals of English Language free of charge. Doubt if she will let me go afterwards though.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
toprealman:
I will teach you and your mum the fundamentals of English Language free of charge. Doubt if she will let me go afterwards though.

Ok. Point noted.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by toprealman: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
sipsip:

Ok. Point noted.
Twit!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by temmym4(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
lol. isnt that better than all the mugus that kept commenting on the same female pictures and these ladies behaves as if they dont exist. worse still some of the ladies might just reply/thank only the last guy who commented on the picture after several mugus don comment and ignored.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by solodox(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
maxiuc:
See my facebook jst dry cus my no nonesense style u sey hello I say hi no tym for longtyping

chai bro, i dey tell you! na so wan donkey d luffy come dey vogue gimme say my fb too boring! i come ask am say which state sambisa dey, she nor know! i come answer 'litle wonder' she con dey vex... abeg na bad i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.