Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (62283 Views)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by shogat(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
awful but I don't even send request so I can't
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by amii131(f): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
OK make I dey look all these guys commenting here...... wen dos of una wey get crush for president elect go accept ur friend request as if ..............mtcewww undecidedOK make I dey look all these guys commenting here...... wen dos of una wey get crush for president elect go accept ur friend request as if ..............mtcewww
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by olayinkaj2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Liers! Won o ni ever jewo...
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by williamspaul22(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Y should I thank her? She is even suppose to thank me for even finding her worthy to send my request undecided. I dnt chyke a gal more than a day, if u dnt give me answers dat day forget it tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by mindhunter: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Let me point this out; it is only a customer care initiative to say thanks to anyone who renders a gesture of any sort to you. Meeting someone is a purposeful priviledge and it is no sin to manage them well with welcoming statements like THANK YOU.. Any girl who sees it as annoying is any of the below
1. Not educated
2. Is of low esteem
3. Lacks good initiative sensitivity
4. Just made the the welcomer know that she is not friendly.
5. Is proud and cheaper than my thankful or welcoming arms.
Get it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Donpizzle(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
dimples2:
It sounds silly seeing it written out

See, it's just like u stop a girl walking on the road or you ask a girl in a bus with you that you would like a word with her when you guys alight at the same bus stop and she stops to speak with you being a "stranger" at the time.

I believe the natural first statement you would make is saying thanks to her for accepting your request

It's not that bad!

i tink u tank sme1 wen he/she has done smetin tangible to u...nw tel me, wat re u thankin her for
I believe the way u approach a girl determines hw u get treated evn after agreein to ur plea..nvr evr potray urself to a girl as a guy beggin for friendship koz she wont tke u seriously. Fact....
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Deepsky(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm all these guys has denied,so na only me waka come? Daris God oooo!!!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by toluleke(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
though i have never said thank you for a friend request sent but thank you wouldn't remove nor add anything to you..
you just need it to start practising how to to say thakn you to your wife after sex, meal, anything. don't ever be proud to say two words to anyone

SORRY AND THANK YOU
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Iyowuski: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Strongfaze:
Common Guys stop screaming abeg.... We all did that at the beginning (I mean as JJCs.) and later adjusted for good. If I lie, go to your initial post on Facebook, eskimi etc.

True talk bro.... the timeline own pains me a lot
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by tunnary(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fooooooolsss, No guy wit matured mind wil ever try such so na smal smal boyz dey do dat nonsence cos they r lukin 4 favour inside d honeypot dats y they r tryin 2be nice. I dnt tolerate nonsence, if ur nt intrested den go to hell. There r many swt fishes in d ocean!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Mishydoo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=12dez ladies,nothing dey wnt complain abt....its cos dey dnt lyk d guy,if dey do dey'll say....'Awww,hez so well mannered,a real gentleman.... grin pt][/size]
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Donpizzle(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Deepsky:
Hmmm all these guys has denied,so na only me waka come? Daris God oooo!!!

guy if u dey do am, stop am oooo koz u dey bruise ur ego evn without knowin it....friendship has evrytin do with mutual agreement nd nothin to do with beggin. Tke note...

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by prettymina(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
I really get pissed off nd I wil jst ignore..some wil like baby I love u..
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Donpizzle:

i tink u tank sme1 wen he/she has done smetin tangible to u...nw tel me, wat re u thankin her for
I believe the way u approach a girl determines hw u get treated evn after agreein to ur plea..nvr evr potray urself to a girl as a guy beggin for friendship koz she wont tke u seriously. Fact....

You sound arrogant yourself!

If the way you write is the same way you approach a girl then I won't be surprised if she orubebe you

Not all girls can be jegalised with a rude guy undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Charleslewizy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin Lolzz 4ny dude...btt datz true sha
Bt isn't it better dey nt say a fin instead of coming to fall der leg join

sipsip:
Can see some people viewing the post and forming 'wakapass'... guilty conscience.

And d gals 'em b forming Angelina Jolie wit der hyper photoshopped pix....bt wen u finally get to mit 'em in person, dey b lukin lyk Obj, Iweala abi na taye taiwo sef grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Donpizzle(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
toluleke:
though i have never said thank you for a friend request sent but thank you wouldn't remove nor add anything to you..
you just need it to start practising how to to say thakn you to your wife after sex, meal, anything. don't ever be proud to say two words to anyone

SORRY AND THANK YOU

well spoken...buh nt for friend request....
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by bettercreature(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
As much as i know there is nothing bad in thanking people for accepting your request and its not a sign of weakness
I am tired of Naija people self
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by chokoman(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
maxiuc:
See my facebook jst dry cus my no nonesense style u sey hello I say hi no tym for longtyping
guy u no understand common English.. hi is hi. hello is hello.. just correcting u
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Tobilastik(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
I dy craze?
I don't even send nor accept request this days not to talk of saying thank you

olorun maje
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by chokoman(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
why will you thank her for accepting your friend request?
did she give you job? who is she?
what will you gain from her? nothing! she will only bore you with 'k k k k'..
oga calm down... dem don reply u like DAT tire lol. that y u day rant..
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Rocktation(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm guessing the trend must have been well-intentioned for politeness sake, by its starter(s), but just like every other style, the more it trends, the more redundant it becomes.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by mayour01(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
its very annoying seeing a guy saying such and to make it worse na grammer dem dey usually blow
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by faith551(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
I wouldn't criticise anybody for any reason, but left for me, it's just an act triggered by desperation, and desperation on the other hand catalysis reduction in self worth and esteem.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by vodacom: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
sipsip:
Ladies, how do you feel when you accept a friend's request, and the guy thanks you for it? "Thanks beautiful princess for accepting me as a friend" or "welcome to my world love", "baby you sweet, thanks to be my friend", "thanks to be my pal", etc... It annoys the hell out of me! Sounds so low. Guys with self esteem, doesn't it disgust you? Why do guys do that? Your comments, warnings and outpours are welcome.
Na pride go kill some girls for naija. A guy manage to say thank you and you are complaining. when he becomes rude and strict I wonder what you would say.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by joshuaidibia(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Strongfaze:
Common Guys stop screaming abeg.... We all did that at the beginning (I mean as JJCs.) and later adjusted for good. If I lie, go to your initial post on Facebook, eskimi etc.
Somebody lied. Not 'all' did that young man.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Akasha(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
CharlesNneji1 come and see dis and laf small
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
amii131:
OK make I dey look all these guys commenting here...... wen dos of una wey get crush for president elect go accept ur friend request as if ..............mtcewww undecidedOK make I dey look all these guys commenting here...... wen dos of una wey get crush for president elect go accept ur friend request as if ..............mtcewww
what's she saying??
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
ikombe:
lol grin

only ugly guys, gals do bore with kkkkkkkk. No gal does dat wif me grin
guy, calling you ugly is an insult to ugly people..

just view your DP again.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
My take: It used to be aa trend then when Facebook was fresh and hot but now its crap thanking her for accepting, instead u go straight to the point via inbox and take the convo to the next level. I guess only amateur jobless guys do such shii, its old fashioned and uncool. Hey! Forget the being a gentleman thingy, it shows ur level of boredom

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by tintingz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
After the silly guy sent the thank you message to the girl for accepting his friend request the reply the mumu girl will be "kk"... like WTF??!

But the truth is 99% guys here are guilty of this during early social media.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
chokoman:
oga calm down... dem don reply u like DAT tire lol. that y u day rant..
no be lie.
they wil ask for my number, and when i start chatting them up. they starting forming, replyin me with kkk' shiit
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by tonyx4x44(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Strongfaze:

god forbids bad thing! Evening my first day on the internet self!

This behaviour is simply carry over "woman-wrappering" from real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.