Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? (61808 Views)

How Does Smoking Kill Oneโ€™s Sex Life? / Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / 10 Sex Myth We All Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DyshApp: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you're an adult, I guarantee you've heard at least two of these myths ๐Ÿ™„(especially numbers 3 and 4). You've probably also tried to use them to your advantage at one point.

But it's important to know what the truth is, so you can make the best possible decision for you and your sexual partner.

Before we continue, let me just say that this post is going to be PG 13๐Ÿ˜‡, so you can stop giggling like a school girl right now.

This will be strictly educational so that Dysh will not sack me๐Ÿ˜….

Okay? Let's dive in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
YEYE MYTH #1 the harder you fukc a babe and make her scream (in pain), the better lover you are.
YEYE MYTH #2 any woman can fukc, she just has to open her legs.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Jesterinjay: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Female orgasm ๐Ÿ˜’

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Rokiat(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Black men have bigger diโ€ฆck.

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Undercoverfbi: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Having sex in a car will make the car spoil.

530 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DyshApp: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lol ๐Ÿ˜† what are these myth I though I've heard of crazier myths but clearly I was wrong, you guys can join our Dysh group and we can bust em all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DyshApp: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Undercoverfbi:

Lol, how is that physically possible ๐Ÿ˜‚

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DyshApp: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
YEYE MYTH #1 the harder you fukc a babe and make her scream (in pain), the better lover you are.
YEYE MYTH #2 any woman can fukc, she just has to open her legs.

Hmm.. connect on Dysh and see similar myths busted, whether it's true or not.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Undercoverfbi:

I don hear this one tire

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
DyshApp:

dont you think it would be much easier to bring Dysh myths busted replies here?

53 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by cynthia9: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
That doggy makes women to reach orgasm easily

That is a fat lie

That we slim girls are naturally deep and have longer vagina
Which means our vagina is not shallow

That one is another big lie

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Timblogga: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hmm. I hope Righteousness2 wonโ€™t stumble on this post.

258 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Guyman01: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Men are ever ready to do it grin

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
That a woman can conquer a Huge male Body-builder with her finger making him collapse on the bed angry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Xlogistics(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Suen should kindly sake nairaland cos itโ€™s gradually loosing value

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by sofeo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Let's check it out.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by inoki247: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lol doing the do when you've some wound that it won't heal...

This av confirmed say na lie...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by bigdammyj: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Reading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by sukkot: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by makapella(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Damnnn
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by MrUchenna1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
TINUBU WILL DO BETTER THAN BUHARI. NA SCAM

212 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by SultanOfAbia: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1
That is not about how big your prick is
Is about how you rock her when knacking.
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Then I start to Rock her from slow to fast, fast to slow then switch it.
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
If she is religious she won't like sex
Broooo I don knack church girls tire
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No
Be cool and show them you can keep secrets. It works very well

Myth 3
If she scream that means she enjoy it
Pure lies
The secret to know when a woman is enjoying prick is her WETNESS
Not by her moans that shit can be faked

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.
Whenever I see that stuff I just go Gaga
And increase my stroking which drives them crazy. I love it!!

332 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Switruth: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
DyshApp:

Lol, how is that physically possible ๐Ÿ˜‚
omo way back uniben I did this shit and the next day on my to Asaba the engine burst.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Slim Ladies are far better than Thick Ladies in bed.

It's a lie cos there are several Thick Ladies that perform way way better than slim Ladies

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by nymphomaniac(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
What a thread...

Walks out

21 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by deejay102: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na accident den de talk o

Whereas you buy used car wey you no know wetin den de take am do before.. cheesy
Undercoverfbi:

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by goodyvin02(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Longer the sex the sweeter

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Cassandraloius: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerians like anything sex ehn. cheesy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by nonny1212: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
That Nigerian girls can squirt(pour urine on bed) grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by elpochas: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
All thick fat ladies smell bad below.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by hardbody: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
DyshApp:

Me connecting to Dysh is a myth on its own.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.