Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,470 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (74402 Views)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. Some family members are as close as that. My younger brother and I kiss on the lips and I don't know if marriage can end that. Our spouses will need to accept that.
Ur lips must be sweet, no wonder u re called by ur moniker grin
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Kisses father?
This is serious, a governor for that matter, and mouth to mouth kiss for that matter, that means if a father sleeps with his daughter in oyo state, they would say is ajimobi that taught them,
follow the leader.

Well thats none of my business, my business is that Buhari must provide
1) good roads
2) 40 naira per liter for fuel
3) return of chibok girls
4) 5 billion jobs for nigerians academic students and non academic students
5) provide jobs for ashawos in the north and free transportation for ashawos in benin to travel to italy
6) and others

SAI Baba
secondes
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=17pt]Not in our culture oooo!! Weird no matter how westernized you are, even most Oyinbos dont kiss their daughters like this beyond a certain age!!! Weird. The girl is probably attached to her father, Electra complex (all my sigmund freud people know what i mean)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Vikky014(f): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Kisses father?
This is serious, a governor for that matter, and mouth to mouth kiss for that matter, that means if a father sleeps with his daughter in oyo state, they would say is ajimobi that taught them,
follow the leader.

1) good roads
5) provide jobs for ashawos in the north and free transportation for ashawos in benin to travel to italy
6) and others

SAI Baba
hahaha. this ur business can only b achieved in your dreamland of SAI MUGUHARI
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by kabaka1: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Firefire:
angry undecided

In Yoruba tradition, how do we interpret this, This is against our culture and heritage. embarassed

Eyin olori wa, e ma ba aiye je oooooo, eranti atubotan undecided

Chill man, he's just emulating western culture as u can see we're really getting westernized in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by chi4ik4(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
please nothing is wrong with that, it's all about celebration, it's not an easy task to win election & happiness can make u even kiss an old woman. celebrate jare. but then GEJ my hero

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by haibe(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
jauntty:
I see nothing wrong there.

My younger sisters kisses our Dad.

I usually give mum a peek on the cheek.

It just family culture.

Let's respect their choices.

I tire oo..
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by chi4ik4(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
please nothing is wrong with that, it's all about celebration, it's not an easy task to win election & happiness can make u even kiss an old woman. celebrate jare. but then GEJ my hero.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Sweetguy25: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2015

There's a limit.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by deletrue: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Firefire:
angry undecided

In Yoruba tradition, how do we interpret this, This is against our culture and heritage. embarassed

Eyin olori wa, e ma ba aiye je oooooo, eranti atubotan undecided

Not only in Yoruba land. No normal man, a man of not less than 60 years is holding his grown up daughter very right and kissed her. So many things have gone wrong. Only this week two things are making me uncomfortable and irretating. First, Thiefnu.bu kissed his wife, using that kind of mouth. That is has nothing to do with culture and tradition. The issue in this case is the nature of his mouth and is physical appearance. The other is kissing of an aged daughter has some cultural and traditional implications. The highest hight he is expected to go is just to tap each others solders and not directly directing kissing and holding each other very tight. It should known that this is Africa and not oyibo place. We should remember that we collectively rejected gay marriege.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. Some family members are as close as that. My younger brother and I kiss on the lips and I don't know if marriage can end that. Our spouses will need to accept that.
If I comment now
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Kisses father?
follow the leader.

1) good roads
6) and others
SAI Baba
so what ar u insinuating, dat it shld'nt be like dat. The gal just tried to show love to his dad dats all
pple like u always looking 4 mistakes....
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Soreza(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
OVER JOY CAN MAKE YOU KISS YOUR LANDLORD UNKNOWINGLY,WHEN I GOT MY VISA AFTER FOUR YEARS.... MeN I CAN EVEN KISS THAT CONSULAR AT THAT moment,when I went to the gate,I just don't know how and when I gave the gate man that asked me for 500 naira I gave him all my 3000k in my pocket smiley,so I think it's overjoy in action

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Dragonking: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Very soon you and your younger brother will fvck and u will see nothing wrong there. SMH

Some nigerians will never copy positive things, only the senseless oyinbo culture dey will end up imitating. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Dragonking: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Temysteve:
so what ar u insinuating, dat it shld'nt be like dat. The gal just tried to show love to his dad dats all
pple like u always looking 4 mistakes....

Learn to imitate the positives not the negatives.

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by unite4real: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Kisses father?
follow the leader.

1) good roads
6) and others

SAI Baba

please remind me again of Nigeria's total population
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Temysteve(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Ajimobi has disrespected the so much cherished culture of Yoruba on sexuality. Yes kissing is part of it. How can a proud yoruba man like you kiss your married daughter, not a teenager, at that it should have being a peck. Which kind tear eyes be dat, Olaju buruku leleyi o. Mr Ikudaisi cum and see your wife ow.
so Ajimobi is now d 1 spoiling d culture of yoruba, sit down there baba, d culture dat av already damage years back. Nd moreover does dat mean anything, its just a show of appreciation
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Fellonigerians: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Oyo first daughter Abisola Kola-Daisi, shared a photo of herself planting a victory kiss on her father's lips. Governor Abiola Ajimobi was re-elected governor of Oyo state.

She wrote:
“The victory kiss. ‘No matter the condition of the jungle, he will not eat grass; it is not Pride, it is who he is’ Abiola Ajimobi I am truly proud of your historic Victory. My Love for you knows no bounds. Gods Awesomeness at work. #thankful”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/governor-abiola-ajimobi-kisses-his.html?m=1

I no see where the mouths join o. The angle is not good, cos their heads can be side by side as french people dey carry kiss (le bisou). Not saying that they did not kiss, but this picture does not show mouth to mouth kissing... See as people wey no see clear picture with mouth to mouth kissing dey jump to conclusion about culture, incest, etc...

Mouth to mouth kiss can even happen by accident. I don try to hug my aunty before, and we both select make our head go the same side over the other pesin shoulder. As i see a possible kissing coming, I tried to change sides immediately, but our lips brush small. Nobody talk anything o. We just waka our seperate ways after the hug...
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by funluvy78(f): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Kisses father?
follow the leader.

1) good roads
6) and others

SAI Baba
Lol @ number 5,u are a very funny person
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by ishadfurnitures: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Ajimobi has disrespected the so much cherished culture of Yoruba on sexuality. Yes kissing is part of it. How can a proud yoruba man like you kiss your married daughter, not a teenager, at that it should have being a peck. Which kind tear eyes be dat, Olaju buruku leleyi o. Mr Ikudaisi cum and see your wife ow.
its Kola Daisi.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Theo001(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dis is a critical nonsense..lata u wil soon leak her (nipples) and call it celebration

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by championeh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kontinue
Sweetlemon:
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by lastpage: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fellonigerians:

From the comments so far, a lot of Yoruba people have been making their own comments. Why single out Igbos cos of 1 person's statement? Repent so that you hatred does not consume you o. Watch how you generalize about a particular group of people cos people can also generalize about your tribe.

Is it a mere coincidence that it is basically people of Igbo Origins that are making this hateful assertions?
Did you see the Governor's mouth in his daughter's mouth?
Why are they tying this to Yoruba culture?

You only need to go through and read their PREVIOUS comments (not minding their using fake, Yoruba-sounding handles), to know where they are from.

Lastpage!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmmmmm sweetlemon, do u kiss ur parents too?

My mum sometimes. But I'm closet to my brother.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nothing wey person no go hear#
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by chinny56(f): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
I no see her face well
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:

There's a limit.

That looks like a french kiss. I'm talking about just the lips.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Olamitisoji(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
The man you are talking of is no stranger to him i know him well. The full name is Ikudaisi, and the name of Ajimobi's in law i dnt know, but the name of the father in-law is Mr. Kola Ikudaisi.
ishadfurnitures:
its Kola Daisi.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
kabaka1:

Chill man, he's just emulating western culture as u can see we're really getting westernized in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

I reject the spirit of westernization in you and in Nigeria by Fire, In Jesus Name. God forbid useless culture undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / The Name Biafra, Its Origin And Meaning: / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.