Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (74400 Views)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by danjalingo: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. Some family members are as close as that. My younger brother and I kiss on the lips and I don't know if marriage can end that. Our spouses will need to accept that.

See, what is bad is bad. stop justifying evil. even the so call oyibo cannot do this. I did not see Bill Clinton kiss his daughter Chelsea like this when he won as US President, even Obama. please, my sister if you have been kissing your younger brother like this, stop it is not right. Make una no come begin ''blame'' devil tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by MsBella: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Ths reminds me of an episode in Modern Family cheesy
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by vtsouthpaw(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
See as dis man dey form oyinbo.....na wa oooooo!!!
A real Yoruba man don't do dis shiiiit.....
A KO LE SO PE AYE DI AYE OYINBO, KI A MA FI OJU EGBO TE ILE.....OHUN TI KO DA KO DA OOOO!!!!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by femochi99(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Note I didn't say french kiss, just on the lips.

Nigerians with their dirty minds. Seems like most of us don't know what it is to be close to one or two family members of the opposite sex.

Hmmm...Kiss na kiss joor
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by iamnemo(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
Pervert the lot of you!. A man kisses his daughter while celebrating victory and the thought that came to everyone's mind is that it must be of a sexual nature.This is a reflection of the society we live in today.
Why project your intentions on other people's action? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / The Name Biafra, Its Origin And Meaning: / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.