Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (74405 Views)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Fellonigerians: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
lastpage:

Is it a mere coincidence that it is basically people of Igbo Origins that are making this hateful assertions?
Did you see the Governor's mouth in his daughter's mouth?
Why are they tying this to Yoruba culture?

You only need to go through and read their PREVIOUS comments (not minding their using fake, Yoruba-sounding handles), to know where they are from.

Lastpage!

Do you know whether I am Igbo
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by andyanders: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is how it starts next thing it will develop to incest lipsrsealed

You are right. Why must a father plant dip kiss on his daughter if not for fetish thing or to lead to inbreeding.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. Some family members are as close as that. My younger brother and I kiss on the lips and I don't know if marriage can end that. Our spouses will need to accept that.
Ok
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

gringringrin you Get Bad Mouth Joorcheesy
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
unite4real:

please remind me again of Nigeria's total population

We expected some Nigerians to pick up more than one job from the 5 Billion cheesy
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Dragonking: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
lastpage:

Is it a mere coincidence that it is basically people of Igbo Origins that are making this hateful assertions?
Did you see the Governor's mouth in his daughter's mouth?
Why are they tying this to Yoruba culture?

You only need to go through and read their PREVIOUS comments (not minding their using fake, Yoruba-sounding handles), to know where they are from.

Lastpage!

Actually the yorubas are the ones with tribalistic hatred. If this governor was an igbo governor we all know what will happen here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Anyi3(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. Some family members are as close as that. My younger brother and I kiss on the lips and I don't know if marriage can end that. Our spouses will need to accept that.
After paying bride price for this Igbo girl, I have sole rights and privileges to those lips. grin

Kiss your bro for the last time before our wedding day angry
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by KanwuliaJara: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Des tribe too like h-incest too musssh!
TWAAAAAAAH!!!!! angry
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
hamaworld:
Nothing government money no go make person do! Even he (Ajimobi) don't know how dis happen.

Oyo state money don turn d man head
Hahahaha...
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Malawian(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
it is yoruba culture for a dad to sample his daughter before he determines a suitable bride price. some even charge just 70 tubers of yam.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Tohpeh(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecidedI don't care about your belief but that act is completely hedonistic

Nonsense!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is gross to me but I will also admit that some families are this close and I don't think it would go past beyond that level.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by darlenese(f): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mouth to Mouth kiss, in Nigeria? Yoruba man for that matter

Who knows if they hv been sleeping together

Msheeeeeeew celebration my foot!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by kilode100(f): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Iranu.

22 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by TS2(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Ode. If you guys dont show yourselves affection in your family does it mean you should accuse those who are more expressive of inbreeding?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Obaino2013(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My mum sometimes. But I'm closet to my brother.
Can I be your brother?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by kushsy: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
No....Mbanu....stop that rubbish..are your parents aware that their children are in love with each other (not brotherly n sisterly love) even the white don't do it..Mother to little baby, elder siblings to their little once..yes but not matured siblings
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by tit(f): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
ajimobi does worse to his daughter in her bedroom.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by TS2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dragonking:
Very soon they will post pictures of him fvcking the girl doogie style. cool

You're just daftt.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
And people wonder why these ladies are not married. They have been sleeping with their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Temysteve(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dragonking:

Learn to imitate the positives not the negatives.
ok ooooo Mr adviser...
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is gross to me but I will also admit that some families are this close and I don't think it would go past beyond that level.

Thank you.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by afrika(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm there must have been an admiration long before today. It is well o. Even the wife would be shocked.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Anyi3:

After paying bride price for this Igbo girl, I have sole rights and privileges to those lips. grin

Kiss your bro for the last time before our wedding day angry

grin
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
ok this is plain gross
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Olaone1: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by fairygeh(f): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
hamaworld:
Nothing government money no go make person do! Even he (Ajimobi) don't know how dis happen.

Oyo state money don turn d man head
cheesy
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by tunnary(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
if he like let him put his ====>inside her ยค na them sabi
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Dragonking: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
TS2:

You're just daftt.

but still smarter than u cool
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

That's devilish. You guys need deliverance.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by fairygeh(f): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:
ajimobi does worse to his daughter in her bedroom.
Are you serious? shocked
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by deletrue: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
lastpage:

And what is wrong with Tinubu kissing HIS WIFE? So, it is now in your place to determine when a Husband can kiss his wife, huh? Omo'aale! shocked shocked

[size=18pt]You IGBOS are really going MAD with HATE!
Get over it, CHILDREN OF HATE![/size]

The Governor only PECKED his Daughter.
There was no "sexual emotions or lust" in it neither was there "tongue-to-tongue" exchange of Saliva!
You cant even see his mouth on her mouth, from that picture so what the phuck are these HATE-FILLED-Fl@theads all about?

Go and get something to do and stop stalking Yorubas all over the place!
[size=18pt]HATEFUL BUNCH OF L-O-S-E-R-S![/size]

Lastpage!
Shebi, you were alive when it was confirm that Thiefnu.bu has a deadly mouth odour? Ok, would you open your two eye and kiss Thiefnu.bu's mouth? Am waiting for your response.. Would you consciously do that? Please, try and tell us the truth, nothing but the sincere truth. Thanks. Final full stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Name Biafra, Its Origin And Meaning: / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.