Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (50945 Views)

Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Strongfaze(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why is she responding to the news if it ain't true. Denying it is not enough- sue them if they are spreading false news about you. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Exceptionalkeil(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Whether you dey seek asylum or Asylum dey seek you

Your date with Kirikiri is sacrosanct.

Just put your house in order and nack your husband enough

Lmao...
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
jamillion:
Oh no! Am tripping for dis woman already, so much love for her sexy eyes shocked

From a distance? grin grin grin

Back in early 2012, I had the honour of coming within a few metres to this woman....She's beauty redefined. ...U need to see the way my managers dey fall on top one another to take a shot with her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by UnimkeAk(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
bejeria101:
I hear you,dnt come to my house o *padlocking the entire house*

Ur one room apartment ba
grin
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
hush15:

Noble talk, fellow nairalanders. Its easy to know she wasn't seeking assylum. As an OPEC President, she has free movement to anywhere in the world for that matter and should she seek assylum truly, I can't count the number of countries that will welcome her. France alone will jump at it.

Nigerians, they only know one side of the coin and they begin to discard the coin without looking at the otherside. We shout justice, yet don't know that justice is incomplete without equity. Its not lay saying when you hear justice and equity together.

Condemning and insulting won't help when we know, they are still people who worse than her. Abi, where you wan put obasanjo, abacha, tinubu, atiku, ty Danjuma, even this oby ezekwesilli woman... None of their hands are clean.

We've been telling this to the political babes.

Their emotions keep understandably be clouding their judgments!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Happywoman(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
After ibb and the Abachas seek for asylum,madam u can follow suit.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by isalegan2: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
bolliejay:
Petroleum Minister, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, said Tuesday night, she was not seeking asylum in any part of the world, as claimed by her traducers.
Madueke, who spoke through the Group Public Affairs General Manager of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Ohi Alegbe, denied ever contemplating relocating from Nigeria.
An online publication reported Tuesday that the minister had been denied asylum by six countries where she had so far applied but did not mention the countries involved

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/im-not-seeking-asylum-anywhere-diezani/#sthash.wH3SJVht.dpuf

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani

But you're still a thief. Deny that!

Where is the infamous $80,000 handbag?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278483_1428139703203080432_jpeg_jpeg802b898d7a956b13400fe477b87073e2
https://www.nairaland.com/2236637/dieziani-allison-madueke-visits-abdulsalami-abubakar

Anyway, where's the husband? No need to always attack these women like PEJ and Diezani when the husbands are even more guilty.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by ibisko04: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Igwe9:
Madam, you may have to travel out to cool off for some months, The heart of man is desperately wicked. The way they are wishing all sorts of bad thing on you, they can even send hired assassin to you.
If you kill someone like Diezani, you are doing a disservice to Nigeria.
She must be alive to tell her story about how NNPC was running under her watch.
Our petrol dollars must be located where ever they are kept.
So, if you want Nigeria to recover from her hemorrhage, one of the best thing is to allow Diezani to vomit.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mecheo(f): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
yungEX:
thief
yungEX:
thief
yungEX:
thief
Well said, but before she is jailed, tinubu and his cohorts must become landlords in kirikiri maximum prison. pots calling kettle black.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by skykenny: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
bolliejay:
Petroleum Minister, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, said Tuesday night, she was not seeking asylum in any part of the world, as claimed by her traducers.
Madueke, who spoke through the Group Public Affairs General Manager of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Ohi Alegbe, denied ever contemplating relocating from Nigeria.
An online publication reported Tuesday that the minister had been denied asylum by six countries where she had so far applied but did not mention the countries involved

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/im-not-seeking-asylum-anywhere-diezani/#sthash.wH3SJVht.dpuf
You better now before it's too late because you too chop.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by skykenny: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
bolliejay:

She should better start now before it's too late.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by illiad: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
On what grounds would Diezeani be jailed?
Even if she had stolen anything from the government so has tinubu amaechi atiku abiola obasanjo ambode fayemi, and every other Politician.

So you yorubas and your HausaFulani slavemasters should stop this your hate propaganda.

Buhari is wise enough not to regionalise his government as that would spell doom for him and hasten apc's dooms day which would surely come no matter where the wind blows.
And the sweetest part of what will befall apc is that it would come from the party.

Quote me insultingly and be doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Asylum for what?. If people like Bola Tinubu, Amechi, El-Rufai, Atiku and other mega corrupt politicians in Buhari's party are not seeking asylum, why should she?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Whether you dey seek asylum or Asylum dey seek you

Your date with Kirikiri is sacrosanct.

[size=20pt]Just put your house in order and nack your husband enough[/size]
Weyrey!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by toprealman: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
noblezone:
I never bothered opening that thread by Sa-liar-reporters.

I knew it was a big lie.
What were you expecting her to say?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mecheo(f): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hope the wind of change will not sweep these gamblers behind the president elect off the shores of naija. charity( sorry change begins at home).probe tinubu, alpha beta, amaechi,oshomole and others first
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by millionaireman: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sowore of saharareportets waylaid former Information Minister Prof Onwuliri in the US for coming late to a function. Sowore nearly fought Onwuliri but for US police intervention.

Sowore started fighting Jonathan government right from the day Jonathan became president of Nigeria.

Sowore hounded former Aviation Minister until she left Jonathan government.

Sowore has been using his saharareporters for ill-motivated anti-Okonjo Iwealla publications full time.

Sowore is now speculating on how he wishes Dieziani be maltreared

Obasanjo for years doubled as president and Oil minister with Kupolati as NNPC Chairman.
No body can say who Obasanjo gave account of oil earnings to during the period.

Sowore and ethnic/religious bigotry are like husband and wife.

Did Sowore not hear that under Buhari as oil minister, huge sums of yet to be investigated money belonging to Nigeria was traced to London Midland Bsnk, now HSBC?

Does Sowore even know that Nigeria's ugly and over-centralized governing system is what breeds and feeds corruption? No Nigerian was born to be corrupt.

Sowore must be most ignorant Nigerian if he believes that corruption must go with a President Buhari, and under the existing governing sytem

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by olandoboy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't mind them madam OPEC,with ur bank statement even America will accept u
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Even if she was seeking Asylum, she would not say it openly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by REALODUA: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
yungEX:
thief
ole aboju rogodo !
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by AskProf: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
PowerHQBundle:
ADD UP FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..

Really?
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by tunnary(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nor be nigeria we dey? Nothing changes, it all remain d same. Even if they jail her within a short tym she'll be out with her long neck.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by derecho(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Whether you seek asylum in Afghanistan or Pakistan, it's none of my business. When the time is ripe for prosecution, you will be bundled back inside crate to Nigeria so as to be given special treatment in kirikiri maximum prison
So you believe Buhari would do this without Using Tinubu and Obj as scapegoats.Buhari will only lead the Executive ...not the Legislative and Judiciary.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by kanosalami: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
noblezone:
I never bothered opening that thread by Sa-liar-reporters.

I knew it was a big lie.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by charlie009: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Igwe9:
Madam, you may have to travel out to cool off for some months, The heart of man is desperately wicked. The way they are wishing all sorts of bad thing on you, they can even send hired assassin to you.
Now na just morning very soon she go dance shoki 4 SSS underground cell.nonsense
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by kanosalami: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
bolliejay:

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by kanosalami: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=yungEX post=32724067]thief[watin u b]
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mmsen: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Armaggedon:
Saharareporters is the symbol of gutter journalism in Nigeria.

They're based in NYC.

The part about them being gutter is true though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.