Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (50941 Views)

Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by godoluwa(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
ANYBODY TAKING THE NEWS ABOUT MADUEKWE SEEKING ASYLUM MUST BE A FOOOL AS THOSE ORCHESTRED THAT FALSEHOOD. THOUGH THE WOMAN IS CORRUPT BUT COMMON, THE WOMAN WILL STILL ENJOY HER LOOT. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT COS THIS IS NIGERIA. AS FOR BUHARI WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION, FORGET IT. WILL HE PROBE OBASANJO, & TINUBU WHO ARE FATHER OF CORRUPTION? WHAT ABOUT AMAECHI WITH HIS MONORAIL SCAM? ALL OUR POLITICIANS ARE THIEF!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Whether you dey sek asylum or Asylum dey seek you

Your date with Kirikiri is sacrosanct.

Just put your house in order and nack your husband enough

oh my gauud, this got me laughing so hard, nairaland una go kill person with laugh, buhahahaha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by cytellProperty: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
No mind Sa-liar Reporters. They are an extention of Tinubu group of companies affiliated with Ashiwaju Private Company - APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by ritababe(f): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
GO TO JAIL..
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by FemiFaniKayode: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
noblezone:
I never bothered opening that thread by Sa-liar-reporters.

I knew it was a big lie.

bros u be mumu oooo just cos she denied it means na lie? gullible poor brain

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Ayima: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
So u want to be jailed? connections well not work out for you o.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by owobokiri(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
She shouldn't have dignified their rampaging idiocy with a response.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by emmysoftyou: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
HAAhaha ..
Madam the madam,na yu promised us refinary
with that ur sweet mouth..tongue
Na yu sey yu go helped us stabilized our oil industrey abi
Yu chop our money clean mouthtongue yu drink our oil lick mouth lipsrsealed
We sidon dey look yu na..

Now yu don dey use style style dey seek asylum
for another country abi..
No worry na God go punish devil very soon..undecided

General buhari,I hand this woman wey chop our money clean mouth and she no repair or renovate our existing refinary..
Abeg she dey kworupt well well..

Make yu treat am like shitizen after may 29 at midnite before she disapear go otuoke..grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by jamillion: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oh no! Am tripping for dis woman already, so much love for her sexy eyes shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by stanech: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
Same way people were redirected to Sahara reporters when they blew the lid on Stealer Uduah.

Deal with it, these guys have come to stay and will continue to blow the whistle on criminals like Alison, Uduah, PEJ, GEJ, FFK and the rest of the other biggest crooks ever known to mankind. Hopefully, their work would one day help ignorant folks like yourself see reasons to draw parallels between stealing and corruption.
but they won't blow the whistle on saraki tinubu and other APC crooks idiot

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sahara Reporters was on the payroll of Amaechi but would later be funded by the Tinubu clan to tarnish GEJ and the PDP; What becomes of Sahara when Buhari becomes head ...sorry, tail of state ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Misogynist2014(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Barao!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Homguy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thief! One of the sordid failures of president Jonathan, squandering our hard-earned collective money flying around the world. You tete-a-tete with retribution is round the corner. This woman and her children live like Gods in the USA , on the sweat hardworking Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Sola15(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dnt wori. Just wait til May 29.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Pebcak: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Though my 6th sense is telling me its a lie, there is still an atom of truth in the Asylum story
Funny enough Buhari might not jail her
I see Buhari's Govt working a MOU with the Thieves to return stolen funds for Presidential pardon that way everybody is happy

But going forward CORRUPTION IS CLEARLY STEALING AND A FREE RIDE FOR A LONG STAY IN PRISON[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mightycrown1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=18pt] EVEN WHEN IT IS ALL OVER THE MEDIA
PDP ANNOTATED. NA WA FOR U NA O. WAIT O, WHAT ABOUT SENATOR TO BE, I MEAN MADAM ODUAH? ABI SHE NO GO GO FOR HER OWN [/size]
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by damrmd02(f): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
U better talk true nw..so I can grant you in my crib..
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Babzrockman: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oju Yobo Madam. She is the lion in the Jonathan's government and now will turned a rat to Buhari's government. Meaning she is a meat for cat
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by stronger: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okay o. . .Madam WITCH!!

Hope you will take a picture of yourself in naija on June 1st?
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by thefakestan: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please Sue the Bastards!!!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pebcak:
[size=28pt]Though my 6th sense told me its a lie, there is still an atom of truth in the Asylum story
Funny enough Buhari might not jail her
I see Buhari's Govt working a MOU with the Thieves to return stolen funds for Presidential pardon that way everybody is happy

But going forward CORRUPTION IS CLEARLY STEALING AND A FREE RIDE TO PRISON[/size]

Chai, Dies!!! abeg una don make me laugh taya,,,,,,,buhahahah grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by ignis: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know the other news is a lie
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by SirShymexx: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
She's nothing close to a decent MILF. If you run a finger across her face you'd understand what I'm talking about. The only thing decent about her is that she's got a good makeup artist.

Lol.

You can't take the money factor out when grading MILFs, bruddah.

And her face isn't too fvcked, unlike the rest. grin

Even Oprah is a decent MILF - with 'em big arse tiddays and he fvcked face. lipsrsealed

Time to moonwalk off the thread, before I derail it.

[img]http://media1./media/tWshrlJy2A1z2/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by olaniyanc: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
noblezone:

I knew it was a big lie.

DEZIANI SURRENDER YOUR PASSPORT NOW. VOLUNTARILY REPORT TO EFCC FOR INTEROGATION. GREEDY PIG.CHEI!!!!
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by KanwuliaJara: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why should you MADAM?
DID IBB or OBJ seek insane asylums for their own financial CRIMES? undecided

Abeg go and h-enjoy your SOUTH-SOUTH loot jor!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by streetvoice: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
noblezone:

I knew it was a big lie.

Yes soo my broda the useless Sahara reporters are enemy of the south and GEJ administration and directed by APChit and the northern enemies
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by felai: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Reading Comments...

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.

For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*

https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by kindnyce(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
FOR NOW,YES YOU MIGHT NO SEEK ASYLUM...

BUT MUCH LATER WHEN THE ARM OF THE CATCHES UP WITH YOU....YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEEK ASYLUM

JUST HOPE IT WONT BE TOO LATE THEN
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
Sahara Reporters was on the payroll of Amaechi but would later be funded by the Tinubu clan to tarnish GEJ and the PDP; What becomes of Sahara when Buhari becomes head ...sorry, tail of state ?

Let's keep our fingers crossed! With time, it's actual malicious intents on GEJ will be known to everyone!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by hush15: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
noblezone:

I knew it was a big lie.

Noble talk, fellow nairalanders. Its easy to know she wasn't seeking assylum. As an OPEC President, she has free movement to anywhere in the world for that matter and should she seek assylum truly, I can't count the number of countries that will welcome her. France alone will jump at it.

Nigerians, they only know one side of the coin and they begin to discard the coin without looking at the otherside. We shout justice, yet don't know that justice is incomplete without equity. Its not lay saying when you hear justice and equity together.

Condemning and insulting won't help when we know, they are still people who worse than her. Abi, where you wan put obasanjo, abacha, tinubu, atiku, ty Danjuma, even this oby ezekwesilli woman... None of their hands are clean.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.