Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani (50944 Views)

Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Gwammen(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
She thought she will go scout free before......

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by charlie009: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Let her enjoy her time now while it last cos soonest she will start giving people her new and permanent address which is kiri-kiri minimum prison.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Kingspin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Leave and face the Umaru Dikko method.

Its better to stay here. There is no need for Buhari to jail you without court trial. The judge will decide.

Click like if you think she will be jailed.
Click share if you think otherwise
See many likes that is why Nigeria is under develop. When Tinubu, Amaechi and co still dey around una just made me laugh without teeth oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by rumomonga(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
Same way people were redirected to Sahara reporters when they blew the lid on Stealer Uduah.

Deal with it, these guys have come to stay and will continue to blow the whistle on criminals like Alison, Uduah, PEJ, GEJ, FFK and the rest of the other biggest crooks ever known to mankind. Hopefully, their work would one day help ignorant folks like yourself see reasons to draw parallels between stealing and corruption.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Nickymezor(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
There might be an element of truth in this rumour who knows... Anyway only tym will tell .. ... Ma'am Kirikiri beckons wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by kanosalami: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
yungEX:
thief
thief[color=#000099][/color]thief
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by maduxs: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Buhari will do this buhari will do that, Hope
Nigerians will give him time, Hope some
aggrieved party will not set artificial problem for
him to solve just like Gej spent all his time
fighting bokoharam. known fully well that the
source of our revenue is in the state of
oppositions. God help us
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
I just admire this woman. How did this people made it in life? How did they start?
Do you know that people like her can never suffer again? infact their suffering is like the peak of some families. God should pls make me like GEJ, I want to attain his height, if being daft and clueless will do that for me, pls SIR make it so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by jimmayoy: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by usdam: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]I knew that story was a lie.

I googled BCA and found no such report about Madueke anywhere except Nigerian bloggers making reference to saharareporters as their source
[/size]
My guy shut the f****k up. How many times have they prove people like you wrong. PDP thieves can do more than that.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Afroconnect: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bloody thief,Buhari would have failed us if he shy way from probing this known criminal.

No peace without justice. Alisson is a bloody criminal,she must be made to pay back billions of dollars she stole from NNPC,she should serve time in jail for her crimes.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Mars88(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
If i ever fancied a sugar mummy it must have been just u, u or none
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by abdulskulboy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
[i][/i] U go explain...let time reach
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by LKO(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
doctokwus:
Why is it that its d nnpc spokesperson that speaks on her behalf?What happened to her media assistant or is d nnpc her personal parastatal?
Deny or not,I know the best madueke will get is a hard fought plea bargain with her refunding billions in exchange for no prosecution.

Are u a prophet? U beat me to it. Why on earth would d Group Public Affairs Manager of NNPC be the mouth piece on this issue? Pure madness. That man should better know his duty, he is never a spokesman to d minister. The minister definitely has her media aide.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by Ojiofor: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
Same way people were redirected to Sahara reporters when they blew the lid on Stealer Uduah.

Deal with it, these guys have come to stay and will continue to blow the whistle on criminals like Alison, Uduah, PEJ, GEJ, FFK and the rest of the other biggest crooks ever known to mankind. Hopefully, their work would one day help ignorant folks like yourself see reasons to draw parallels between stealing and corruption.
And they got nothing on the likes of Atiku,thie.fnubu,obj,amaechi and co right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by LockDown69(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
The new administration, come May 29th needs to set the records straight by making an example with all these public fund embezzlers. That money is too much t o loose, the players should be brought to book.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by n3rve(m): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Bull! Any informed Nigerian knows this woman isn't sleeping well at night!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mavinc4u(f): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:

All the people you claimed to be crooks are all in PDP. How about APC; don't they have crooks in APC? Don't develop high BP because of another man's party.
Meanwhile, remove the cowebs in your eyes so that you can see clearly.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by mavinc4u(f): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2015
n3rve:
Bull! Any informed Nigerian knows this woman isn't sleeping well at night!

Why? because of Buhari or does she have a sickness that prevents her from sleeping?
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by driand(m): 3:07am On Apr 15, 2015
I heard was trying to engage the services of Michael Scofield, grin kirikiri no moi moi o. angry
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by neocortex: 3:52am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Leave and face the Umaru Dikko method.

Its better to stay here. There is no need for Buhari to jail you without court trial. The judge will decide.

Click like if you think she will be jailed.
Click share if you think otherwise

Bihari will soon find out he is a toothless dog when he realizes there are three arms of government in Nigeria, by then you will defend him with several excuses of why he can't act. For now you should make yourself happy by fantasizing how Bihari will rule you will need it as a shock absorber.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by M4gunners: 3:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Chaii APC wetin we do una na? Even after you guys have won presidential election una never still won give up una lying methods.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by sukkot: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:

From a distance? grin grin grin

Back in early 2012, I had the honour of coming within a few metres to this woman....She's beauty redefined. ...U need to see the way my managers dey fall on top one another to take a shot with her...
that old witch is not pretty. some of you just have not had s-e-x in a long time so anything that walks on 2 legs is pretty to you. thats called konji. what exactly is pretty about this woman ? if she was not diezani and was just a market woman in abakaliki will you be here singing the same tune ? most of you are just obsessed with how much she has stolen. you dont really think she is fine but your subconscious thinks she is fine because she has money and power. point being people like you should never be given any position of power in nigeria because your subconscious thinking tells us a lot about you. someone like you will loot the country dry. you asociate power and money with beauty so you will want to be very beautiful by stealing all our money

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by sukkot: 4:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
I just admire this woman. How did this people made it in life? How did they start?
Do you know that people like her can never suffer again? infact their suffering is like the peak of some families. God should pls make me like GEJ, I want to attain his height, if being daft and clueless will do that for me, pls SIR make it so.
<<< the typical nigerian. you know sometimes i think the suffering of nigerians is deserved. God knows what he is doing and he is not the author of confusion. to a wicked people will he give wicked leaders. especially after reading this whole thread. from now on when i see suffering nigerians i will laugh. the suffering of nigerians will be a source of joy to me from henceforth. cuz you have to be wicked for God to put you in that position. nigerians as a whole are a wicked people

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

zechariah 11 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< ALL YOUR WICKED LEADERS ARE SELECTED TO BY GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE A WICKED AND EVIL PEOPLE.

NOW THE LORD HAS DECIDED TO EASE YOUR PAIN BY BRINGING IN SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI TO BRING YOU ACROSS THE RED SEA, TO HELP EASE YOUR PAIN BUT YOU WICKED PEOPLE LIKE THE ISRAELITES STILL YEARN FOR THE WAYS OF EGYPT. THE DAYS OF OLD. YOU STILL YEARN FOR THE DIEZANIS AND JONATHAN AND IWEALA. ANY RIGHTEOUS PERSON WILL NOT HAVE ONE GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT DIEZANI AND WILL BE PRAYING SHE IS LOCKED UP FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. BUT READING THIS THREAD, MOST OF YOU ARE PRAYING NOTHING HAPPENS TO HER, OR ARE SEEKING S-EX-UAL FAVORS FROM HER, OR WORSHIP HER WEALTH, OR ARE PRAYING BUHARI DOES NOTHING TO HER. ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE WICKED. THIS IS HOW YOUR WICKED MIND THINKS. YOU HATE JUSTICE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by babadem2much(m): 4:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Only one great country will grant you the assylum u are denying

[color=#990000][/color]KIRIKIRI REPUBLIC.[ grin
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by anathemiamia(f): 4:44am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
<<< the typical nigerian. you know sometimes i think the suffering of nigerians is deserved. God knows what he is doing and he is not the author of confusion. to a wicked people will he give wicked leaders. especially after reading this whole thread. from now on when i see suffering nigerians i will laugh. the suffering of nigerians will be a source of joy to me from henceforth. cuz you have to be wicked for God to put you in that position. nigerians as a whole are a wicked people

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

zechariah 11 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< ALL YOUR WICKED LEADERS ARE SELECTED TO BY GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE A WICKED AND EVIL PEOPLE.

NOW THE LORD HAS DECIDED TO EASE YOUR PAIN BY BRINGING IN SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI TO BRING YOU ACROSS THE RED SEA, TO HELP EASE YOUR PAIN BUT YOU WICKED PEOPLE LIKE THE ISRAELITES STILL YEARN FOR THE WAYS OF EGYPT. THE DAYS OF OLD. YOU STILL YEARN FOR THE DIEZANIS AND JONATHAN AND IWEALA

Never underestimate the tendency of human beings to act contrary to their own best interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by sukkot: 4:50am On Apr 15, 2015
anathemiamia:

Never underestimate the tendency of human beings to act contrary to their own best interests.
ITS VERY ANNOYING TO ME TO READ THESE COMMENTS. I WISH TO SEE THESE COMMENTERS SUFFERING AND IN PAIN. I WOULD ENJOY SEEING IT LOL. THATS HOW ANGRY I GET WHEN I SEE THESE MO-RONS MAKING POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS DESTROYED THE LIFE OF MILLIONS JUST SO SHE CAN LIVE IN LUXURY AND DRIVE PRIVATE JETS AND CARRY 100,000 DOLLAR HANDBAGS WHILE HER CHILDREN SPRAY 100,000 DOLLARS IN AMERICAN STRIP CLUBS. YET THESE MO-RONS ON THE COMMENT BOARDS DONT HAVE A POT TO PISS IN OR A WINDOW TO THROW IT OUT OF BUT STILL LOOK FAVORABLY ON THIS OLD WITCH THAT IS ONE OF THE CAUSE OF THEIR CONDITIONS. ITS MIND BOGGLING TO ME shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by securi: 4:54am On Apr 15, 2015
One thing l surely know is that we don't really have clean politicians in Nigeria andit will be interesting if anybody will want to do a selective prosecution this time around because l knw ppl will massively challenge that.Yes, Buhari can prosecute PDP guys, but definately, we the masses will also bring up the cases of many corrupt APC guys as well, if we are fighting corruption it should be fought fully across parties, tribes and sectors.GMB has promised not to appoint corrupt men, but at the same time said he is proud of Amaechi, let's see how the Gen will play that card.
Back to Dieziani, she is just a foolish and greedy fellow, born with a silverspoon, her Father was a retired Shell executive and later a traditional ruler, she grew up in Shell camp with white kids, attended best schls in the world, married an influential and equally bouyant hubby, had a wonderful career in Shell and through Niger Delta connection became first female Director in shell, used same connection to get appointed as the first female Petroleum Minister but still can't afford to live an upright life free of scandal. It is just a pity sa. With this enviable CV, she can't still maintain a good name.Naijas and greed.
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by bankson80(m): 5:15am On Apr 15, 2015
so u believe that she is seeking for asylum or that she`s so corrupt to the extent of getting a prison sentence.buhari cant do nothing to her and do u really believe that she is so so corrupt like nigerians think and opec which is even mostly dominated by arabs that will never ever sit down with their own women in thesame table to talk buisness not to talk of a black person and then a woman again that is against their believe, to rule them.and all the big oil cartels that know in and out of the buisness dont see how corrupt she is.now is a nigerian that only know how to take a can and buy fuel knows how corrupt she is.if this woman were to be an european she will be in every front page magazine and will be adored like a goddess.i live in austria and she is the leader of opec and opec headquater is also in austria soo.....what on earth will make her seek asylum.from the day she was made the leader of opec,from that day she will have a visa that will coorespond with her contract.and they are not giving anything less than one yr for work and i know that her will not get anything less than 5yrs even if the contract she have with opec is not up to 5yrs.am living here so am telling u what i know.she is an international property but many nigerians dont know.her and ngozi okonjo is more important to the world more than any nigeria ex or future prisdent to be.believe it or not....they have unlimited access anywhere anytime in the world.and they also know people and contact more than any nigerian prisdent.look at the imf boss the way they worship her like God,but we never appreciate what we have.ngozi was very happy at the world bank the persident obj was writing her several times to return to nigeria and help nigeria.... 3 good times he wrote her and she dont reply him...this is to show u some level and obj and other nigerian officials sent some nigeria delegates to meet her in her office in swiss to plead with her to come and help us to pay up our bill when nigeria was about to collapse.infact she did not want to come because she dont want thesame stupid talks that is happening now then she told nigeria delgates that all her contract will be international standard and her salary will be in dollars.they accepted(uptill today she is been paid in dollars and she remain the only one that is paid in dollars notes).she did it and all of us are proud that we are not a credit country like 90% of the whole countries in the world is.now we call her names....later we will say that she is looking also for asylum.if u are living in nigeria u will never know how far nigeria citizens have gone in the world.
quote author=SirShymexx post=32724136]Lol.

By the time they finish with you - you will definitely seek asylum in an half-way house cos I doubt any country with sane citizens would be willing to accept you as a political fugitive.

But you're still a decent MILF though.[/quote]
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by chiedu7: 5:15am On Apr 15, 2015
[size=18pt]GIST[/size]
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by dorofloxy(f): 5:46am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=eleojo23 post=32724592]It's funny that some people think that Buhari has been elected as a military head of state. Well, he has been elected as a democratic president.
So don't expect him to come and dictate and throw people in jail as he likes.
In fact, he has told you himself that he will not do that.

Such approach to tackling corruption is merely a reactive one and doesn't really address the problem squarely. Tackling corruption requires proactive measures such as pulling down old systems that have allowed corruption to thrive and raising up new systems that promote transparency so that anyone who intends to practice corruption will be handicapped. [/quote u are very on point, its gonna be a gradual process of refurbishment and rehabilatation
Re: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani by caprini1: 6:05am On Apr 15, 2015
And who says she is afraid?in fact none of them is!....It will be better Buhari faces building up the infrastructures lacked by Nigerians,than all this so called "fighting corruption"...where would he even start d fight from? Absolutely everyone from APC to PDP has a skeleton or two is their closets..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.