Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,810 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? (3591 Views)

Can You ? / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by bangalee1(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Its possible, buh you won't wanna bliv it is.... Its more of infatuation.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by bangalee1(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2015
vislabraye:

Ive not met Halle Berry before but I lover her undecided
love lover lovest

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Wherez Liljboy, Ipledge, IDFWU, Bangalee1 ?
Ur opinion z needed.
Hmmm...I guess these are d Guys that have told u They love u on nairaland

I see u smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Rexnegro(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2015
hfinest1:
I've got dis girl I met on net n we got chatting, exchanged bb pin n got chatting on bbm... we talk everyday on bbm... I'm getting so fund of her that if I dnt chat with her for a day, it feels lyk my day isn't complete... of late I've been developing some "strange but true" feelings for her and in a nutshell, I think I'm in love with her.

note: we've not met before but we chat a lot so I know almost everything about her... wat sge told me sha... now my question is: is it rilly proper or okay that I'm falling in luv with someone I've not met before n I'm thinking of letting her know how I fell bout her... is that okay?
She kicks ur heart due to d familiarity on a daily so bro its very possible u get to like her or feel u even love her...don't harbor that feeling spit it out to her..u never can tell she might be feeling same way for u...and if she says no bro don't stop or reduce how u guys do chat on a daily basis its will show u re man....life goes on if she says no bro. Mind consider distance pls as me don't fancy long distance stuff, hope she reasonably close to ur location. ?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:

I see u smiley
Including yhu nah or u wahn deny tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Including yhu nah or u wahn deny tongue
am not denying it naa,I said we

I just wanna confirm,so as to know who am gonna kill first among them
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by ronald4lif(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
am not denying it naa,I said we

I just wanna confirm,so as to know who am gonna kill first among them

Baba, how many babes you don fall in love with online. I know say anybody wey say e no dey possible don enter your kabu kabu, straight to lagoon cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Baba, how many babes you don fall in love with online. I know say anybody wey say e no dey possible don enter your kabu kabu, straight to lagoon cheesy
Baba come,no fall my hand...this girl is hot.Am ready to pack my first to last inside kabu kabu and drive them to lagoon just for this girl
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:

I see u smiley
lwkmd ole Wetin concern u
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Ur opinion z needed.
for me,

I don't even believe in love at first sight, its more of lust and infatuation, because love is a gradual process, the more you get to spend face to face time with someone, the more you get to know them, their qualities,character, composure etc. you can't achieve all this by just chatting with him or her online or just on that first day you saw that person...... its never done. people get together in mysterious ways, sometimes by first fighting online, some at first being enemies, some by just the touch of a hand, some by voice, it differs for all of us. but that first time is like laying the foundation of what is to come, I may be all over u online but I know its not love until I get to spend quality face to face time with u.
next na to mention me to ask if I love you. mtchew
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
hfinest1:
I've got dis girl I met on net n we got chatting, exchanged bb pin n got chatting on bbm... we talk everyday on bbm... I'm getting so fund of her that if I dnt chat with her for a day, it feels lyk my day isn't complete...

I think i have this typa person on my Bbm list oooooo Kai Kai Kai nsogbu dikwa oooooo wahala is dey, taaa I no go fall for her joor, if she like make she post all those her beautiful bobby pishurez .
(whyning)
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Qualer: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:
Its possible smiley

mmmmhhhhhh!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by mizcalvina(f): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2015
smiley smileyyes it's possible
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
liljboy:
lwkmd ole Wetin concern u
Because am her current brun grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Because am her current brun grin
okay I dash u
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by IDFWU(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Ur opinion z needed.

Would go for the word "like". Still the probability of it been genuine and true over lust is 1:10, brothers be claiming love but all they wanna do is go down her south pole. Love isn't all bout getting addicted to a pretty she cos she keeps the chat flowing, its more complex than we all think. Its a hell NO for me
Hfinest1 it could be a crush u know, anyways nothing is impossible. A crush can develop to a true love if handled properly grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
IDFWU:

Would go for the word "like". Still the probability of it been genuine and true over lust is 1:10, brothers be claiming love but all they wanna do is go down south of her and rest is story. Love isn't all bout getting addicted to a pretty she cos she keeps the chat flowing, its more complex than we all think. Its a hell NO for me, anyways nothing is impossible.
God bless you ! Hell to the No cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2015
liljboy:
okay I dash u
Dash me out huh No shiiit
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
liljboy:

I think i have this typa person on my Bbm list oooooo Kai Kai Kai nsogbu dikwa oooooo wahala is dey, taaa I no go fall for her joor, if she like make she post all those her beautiful bobby pishurez .
(whyning)
Girls dn suffer fr ur hand cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by IDFWU(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
God bless you ! Hell to the No cheesy

shocked See as u collect the hell NO come leave the nothing is impossible part...SMH

Oya deny say u never been in that kinda scenario abi u think say nah only guys ni tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
na make the guy happy na..... for en mind..... how's u my.....
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by IDFWU(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
liljboy:
na make the guy happy na..... for en mind..... how's u my.....

* Clears throat *
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Girls dn suffer fr ur hand cheesy
no na, I be better guy o ask IDFWU na. don't worry if u fall for me, I'll help u stand up
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by justmag(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
I guess this guy never heard of CATFISH. angry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by liljboy(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
cocoberry...... I hail o, ur pic make sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by IDFWU(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2015
liljboy:
no na, I be better guy o ask IDFWU na. don't worry if u fall for me, I'll help u stand up

Yes ooh he's a very good guy, so generous...if u don't know ya A, B, C he'll gladly give u the D. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
liljboy:
I wnt fall agn tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:

I told you Liljboy wasn't to be trusted yeah? But you know I can never do such to u right?cheesy

Morning
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2015
IDFWU:

Yes ooh he's a very good guy, so generous...if u don't know ya A, B, C he'll gladly give u the D. lipsrsealed
Lmao...i dnt need the D lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
IDFWU:

shocked See as u collect the hell NO come leave the nothing is impossible part...SMH

Oya deny say u never been in that kinda scenario abi u think say nah only guys ni tongue
I know its nt love...i probably like the way he chats, hz kindness bla bla in reality d Nigga might nt be cool tu b with.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
suxxman:

I told you Liljboy wasn't to be trusted yeah? But you know I can never do such to u right?cheesy

Morning
See wah liljboy has caused I stil trust him jorh..Morning B.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
See wah liljboy has caused I stil trust him jorh..Morning B.
sad
So no hope?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.